PDA

View Full Version : Devs please read

deadlystriker
10-10-2014, 03:15 AM
Right sorry to take your time devs but with my self having autism as well as my mum and sister and also my fellow friends on dl I find that this dudes guild name is seriously offensive and I find that reporting him won't do anything but I still did anyway but I would like you to do something about this as I find it really offensive as do other players and I wish that you will take your players wishes into account and not leave this offensive player still playing the game here is a screenshot to show you that I am telling the truth and so I have evidence.thank you for your time and I hope you will do something about this. If Not I'm sorry but I will have to quit as I find this truly offensive and I find it hard to see him in game with that guild name. This guild name you will find is under the players name of colourzz which is in the screenshot below

deadlystriker
10-10-2014, 10:43 AM
I'm sorry but this is ridiculous he is still roaming on game asif nothing has been said

deadlystriker
10-10-2014, 11:40 AM
Please do not support this ignorant player sts please something or at least achnowlage my thread

Remiem
10-10-2014, 11:59 AM
deadlystriker,

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. We have investigated this player and guild and it seems as though the guild name has already been changed to something less offensive. We will continue with an investigation into the individual who created the guild in the first place. Unfortunately, due to our privacy policy we won't be able to discuss the outcome of the investigation, but please rest assured that we take these things very seriously and will make sure that we will do everything to prevent this behavior in the future.

Remiem

Cutelilkitten
10-10-2014, 12:02 PM
:) thank you so much for your support, STS