PDA

View Full Version : anyone else with this problem?

programmed
10-10-2014, 08:10 AM
Lately it's been a little difficult to play PL. For some reason when I tap the auto button while moving I either walk to the middle of the screen or tap restore, SMS, or taunt and sometimes it makes the emote page come up. If I swipe the screen to change the direction I'm looking in, it makes me use restore or an emote. Sometimes I tap auto and the "x" shows up that appears where you tap to walk towards but instead of one "x" it comes up with 2-3 which then makes me jerk around the screen for a second because it doesn't know which direction to walk to. This only happens with PL and only when I play on my Nexus 7. It is getting really annoying because it makes it difficult to Pvp or farm.

programmed
10-10-2014, 08:16 AM
I'd also like to add that it doesn't always do this but it does often and that restarting my device temporarily stops it from happening.

anahadaz
10-10-2014, 09:32 AM
I'm having a problem with pl too that is slightly different. Sometimes when I press a skill, it doesn't respond, as in the skill stays ready as if it hasn't been pressed. It can take over 5 seconds for it to work, which is such a pain especially for pvp where I end up dying because of the skills not working. It isn't my ipad since other applications work fine.

programmed
10-10-2014, 10:02 AM
I'm having a problem with pl too that is slightly different. Sometimes when I press a skill, it doesn't respond, as in the skill stays ready as if it hasn't been pressed. It can take over 5 seconds for it to work, which is such a pain especially for pvp where I end up dying because of the skills not working. It isn't my ipad since other applications work fine.

That sounds like lag to me. With me though it also doesn't happen on any other apps, just with PL.

largecommand
10-10-2014, 11:10 AM
I ran into this problem earlier with my old phone. Apparently if you charge your phone and play the charger dock gets really hot. For the s3 the dock is on the bottom which is where PL skills are. If it gets too hot and I try to press skills it won't respond. I have to touch it at least 3-5 times to get the skills to work.

Programmed it isn't pl thats broken, it is most likely your phone. If you swipe to the right an emote plays right? Swiping 2 fingers to the right plays some emote, I dont know which one. It is probably your phone recognizing 2 fingers instead of 1. Maybe your touch screen display is the problem.

Mister Smith
10-10-2014, 11:41 AM
Ah dis happened to me when I get my tab screen wet nao I have a screen cover so it went away lol

programmed
10-10-2014, 11:56 AM
I ran into this problem earlier with my old phone. Apparently if you charge your phone and play the charger dock gets really hot. For the s3 the dock is on the bottom which is where PL skills are. If it gets too hot and I try to press skills it won't respond. I have to touch it at least 3-5 times to get the skills to work.

Programmed it isn't pl thats broken, it is most likely your phone. If you swipe to the right an emote plays right? Swiping 2 fingers to the right plays some emote, I dont know which one. It is probably your phone recognizing 2 fingers instead of 1. Maybe your touch screen display is the problem.

Well if it really is broken then hopefully I still have the warranty on it. Or if it even has a warranty.

Itoopeo
10-10-2014, 12:32 PM
Im just lagging a lot on chrome. FPS is like 5-10 all the time. And this is only PL and SL problem because AL works on chrome at 30fps. Thats locked in 30fps so it has maximum perfomance.

I think this is how STG tries to make us move to AL. Making other games Chrome versions almost unplayable

Somemager
10-10-2014, 01:48 PM
I noticed a problem too, the games dead.

Suentous PO
10-10-2014, 02:03 PM
The lag spikes are fierce today, from 150-1k then no ping and back.

largecommand
10-10-2014, 02:49 PM
Well if it really is broken then hopefully I still have the warranty on it. Or if it even has a warranty.
I was also experiencing fps lag, a factory reset fixed this problem.

Also check your phone with other games as well. It could after all be PL, wouldn't be surprised.

sonoobish
10-10-2014, 03:13 PM
IOS 8 also has major problems with PL..

Somemager
10-10-2014, 03:34 PM

I get 100k ping sitting in townes on my iphone.

sonoobish
10-10-2014, 03:35 PM
I get 100k ping sitting in townes on my iphone.

Ikr.. iOS 8 freezes randomly too it's annoying.

Itoopeo
10-10-2014, 03:35 PM

Yea same happens from me too. I'm used to double click all skills when i use them, which ends up with broken mouse and tired finger. Plus I cant really do well on fox, because I have to double click or skills wont respond, so I'm too slow to hit combo and react to mage heal with debuff and so on.

programmed
10-10-2014, 08:05 PM

I didn't even install IOS 8. I was installing it and then heard all the bad things about it but had already started the download but lucky for me my Internet is bad and made it so the estimated time it'd take was 4 hours. So by then my battery had drained below 50% which apparently stops the download if you have less than 50% battery. So if any of you are installing it now or are thinking about it, draining your battery will stop the download if you get any regrets about starting the download.

Trenton
10-10-2014, 08:35 PM
I didn't even install IOS 8. I was installing it and then heard all the bad things about it but had already started the download but lucky for me my Internet is bad and made it so the estimated time it'd take was 4 hours. So by then my battery had drained below 50% which apparently stops the download if you have less than 50% battery. So if any of you are installing it now or are thinking about it, draining your battery will stop the download if you get any regrets about starting the download.
You can also snap your device in half and that usually stops the download

Rescind
10-10-2014, 08:44 PM
Ios8 is bad because it's new. I remember getting major spikes to no ping when ios7 first came out. I hope it settles down soon because pvp with ios8 doesn't go well together

Itoopeo
10-11-2014, 02:12 AM

Lol seriously? You dont have an option to cancel that download?

Burningdex
10-11-2014, 04:03 AM
jappening to me too but only on 4s which has ios8 my ipad is fine and has ios7 so that means its ios8 isnt fully compatible with pl??!

programmed
10-11-2014, 04:26 AM
Lol seriously? You dont have an option to cancel that download?

Nope.

Itoopeo
10-11-2014, 09:35 AM

Haha

Itoopeo
10-11-2014, 11:27 AM
I had three different android mods on my device when I had it. It was not dual boot.. no.. It was TRIPLE boot!