PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for making rogues without myth bow PAPER

BloodxBite
10-10-2014, 11:17 AM
Was a bug sorry

Anarchist
10-10-2014, 11:26 AM
Me no :)
You are assuming every other class has a myth gun and/or a arcane ring.

Logic fml.

Haligali
10-10-2014, 12:10 PM
It was a bug which got fixed.

BloodxBite
10-10-2014, 12:29 PM

Oh thankyou.

matanofx
10-10-2014, 12:38 PM
Even with my mythic gun/set/ring and slag (+12%dmg) i dont get 700dmg, if thats any consolation.

You mentioned full mythic warriors and sorces while you youself are not full mythic, a mythic gun using sorc is suppose to have merit over a legendary bow using rogue, or else why pay 14-16mil for a weapon?

You can still take down any mage or warrior with a legendary bow, ive seen many rogues do it, with mages you just have to wait for shield to be on cooldown then have fun he's got no chance, with warriors i cant give advice cause i never played one..

Have a nice friday and good luck with your kdr =]

BloodxBite
10-10-2014, 01:20 PM
Even with my mythic gun/set/ring and slag (+12%dmg) i dont get 700dmg, if thats any consolation.

You mentioned full mythic warriors and sorces while you youself are not full mythic, a mythic gun using sorc is suppose to have merit over a legendary bow using rogue, or else why pay 14-16mil for a weapon?

You can still take down any mage or warrior with a legendary bow, ive seen many rogues do it, with mages you just have to wait for shield to be on cooldown then have fun he's got no chance, with warriors i cant give advice cause i never played one..

Have a nice friday and good luck with your kdr =]

I know how to beat a mage (I'm not a noob) but what I'm saying is now I have 100 less damage than them which makes it a lot harder.

BloodxBite
10-10-2014, 01:21 PM

I tested and I don't think it's a bug. And if it Is it hasn't been fixed