PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys I'm going to be hosting a twink competition!

Dragonsalt
10-10-2014, 01:13 PM
Hey guys I will be hosting an Awesome twink tournament for all of you twinks!
I will be hosting this tournament tomorrow or Saturday October 11, 2014! This will start at 1:00 pm PDT! I will be in Numa prime waiting for any twinks that want to show up.

Here are some of the rules!
-To make this tournament fair for I will make a forest Ctf after all of the twinks who want to participate gather.
-You may kite and tank and also you may wall but It's kinda hard with the trees.
-Remember a twink in my mind is just a level (20-21) so please show up with that char!
-I will be doing 1v1 matches. And everyone will get to choose their opponent.
-If there are more than 10 twinks that want to participate then I will have the people who didn't get in wait and numa and wait until all of the people that I take to the Ctf have a winner.
-I will be taking 9 at a time because there can only be 10 in the forest Ctf.
-Please be a good sport if they your opponent beats you and please don't be a sore winner if you win.
-I will not allow anyone to be called a noob because we are all awesome people! :D

Everyone who attends please be good sports and fair! I'm hosting this in an attempt to keep twink alive! I really love SL and I wouldn't want to see twink go. So yeah everyone have a nice and safe day and see ya later! :D

Burninglamp
10-10-2014, 02:05 PM
I want to join but i will fail and lose and then i cri and cri cri but i mite join!!!

Dragonsalt
10-10-2014, 02:09 PM
I want to join but i will fail and lose and then i cri and cri cri but i mite join!!!I'm really glad to hear that burn hope to see you there! :D

snakelamp
10-10-2014, 02:35 PM
ill die as well.... i suck..

snakelamp
10-10-2014, 02:40 PM
OK OK ILL JOIN FOR CRAPS SAKE BUBUHUHUHUUBNUBUBUBUHUBUBUBUHBBUUBUBUBubhubhBUBUub hubh

Deathplague
10-10-2014, 03:41 PM
is mayonaise an instrument???

Burninglamp
10-10-2014, 03:55 PM

Buhuhuhuuhuhuhuhuhuuu

Xxnavysealxx
10-12-2014, 01:31 PM
I will be hosting this tournament tomorrow or Saturday October 11, 2014! This will start at 1:00 pm PDT! I will be in Numa prime waiting for any twinks that want to show up.

-To make this tournament fair for I will make a forest Ctf after all of the twinks who want to participate gather.
-You may kite and tank and also you may wall but It's kinda hard with the trees.
-Remember a twink in my mind is just a level (20-21) so please show up with that char!
-If there are more than 10 twinks that want to participate then I will have the people who didn't get in wait and numa and wait until all of the people that I take to the Ctf have a winner.
-Please be a good sport if they your opponent beats you and please don't be a sore winner if you win.
-I will not allow anyone to be called a noob because we are all awesome people! :D

Everyone who attends please be good sports and fair! I'm hosting this in an attempt to keep twink alive! I really love SL and I wouldn't want to see twink go. So yeah everyone have a nice and safe day and see ya later! :D

You can't have a tournament without rewards numb nuts smh BORKE BEM

snakelamp
10-13-2014, 12:07 PM
Buhuhuhu

CARNIVALCLOWN
10-13-2014, 12:13 PM

even if it is.......its delicious.105598

prosecute
10-13-2014, 01:02 PM
lmfao

CAK Vader
10-14-2014, 07:14 AM
even if it is.......its delicious.105598

Now my mind is filled with the thought of eating mayonnaise out of a jar...EWWW...

XxPureBeastxX
10-16-2014, 11:28 PM

Why do I feel like you're copying my threads .-.

prosecute
10-17-2014, 12:05 AM
Haha.

Burninglamp
10-17-2014, 02:19 PM
who won, I WASNT ABLE TO ATTEND.

prosecute
10-17-2014, 06:24 PM
Pod is insecure in pvp, let him do what he wants, why get touchy in this matter.

ghostlyeyes
10-18-2014, 07:22 AM

Why host a competition if there's no price? Smh

prosecute
10-18-2014, 03:18 PM
freeloader. ^

ghostlyeyes
10-18-2014, 04:46 PM
freeloader. ^

^ freeload giver.

prosecute
10-18-2014, 04:47 PM
Lol i ain't giving nun away shoo.

ghostlyeyes
10-18-2014, 09:34 PM
Lol i ain't giving nun away shoo.

So u only giving it to the tissue? xD lel u gotta admit that was a good

prosecute
10-18-2014, 09:54 PM
Your joke was as lively as the dead people in graves. [emoji108]

XxPureBeastxX
10-19-2014, 12:24 AM
Navy's jokes don't make sense. Actually nothing make sense from what comes out of his mouth. (No hate)

prosecute
10-19-2014, 02:25 PM
Lts.

XxPureBeastxX
10-20-2014, 08:02 AM
Lts.

Huh?

ghostlyeyes
10-20-2014, 08:25 AM
Your joke was as lively as the dead people in graves. [emoji108]

Cuz the laughter of ma jokes made them fall dead ✌️

prosecute
10-20-2014, 08:52 PM
Or the first gasp you took put em to sleep forever. ^

prosecute
10-20-2014, 08:52 PM
Lts- Laugh Trickster Style.

ghostlyeyes
10-20-2014, 10:14 PM
Lts- Laugh Trickster Style.

Sad smart awesome dummy

PodercriticaL
10-25-2014, 06:04 AM
Pod is insecure in pvp, let him do what he wants, why get touchy in this matter.
Feeling -insecure- oh why is my characters head so big...I hope that girl isn't looking at me.. Why can't raidonn kill me!! D: