PDA

View Full Version : Rogues are waiting for new arcane.

Abersit
10-10-2014, 03:04 PM
Rogues need to see some higher level arcane for them after long time

obee
10-10-2014, 03:05 PM
Wow...you're seriously gonna...rogues are already op...wow...

spimeslam
10-10-2014, 03:13 PM
Its rogue's turn for arcane... or... sts should release an arcane weapon for all classes. Arcane gun, sword and bow.

Caabatric
10-10-2014, 03:14 PM
wow rogues are already without argument the best class..
Just use sam or sns or glacian or hammerjaw or singe or nekro.
All of those pets work well for rogue..

Appeltjes
10-10-2014, 03:19 PM
Lolz this guy clearly missed the new myth bow which already is way to op.

Zeus
10-10-2014, 03:32 PM
If STG releases an arcane bow, they might as well call it RL: Rogue Legends

Endkey
10-10-2014, 03:49 PM

Legends usually are the ones have who died, however with an arcane bow they are never going to die

Jeremyfr
10-10-2014, 04:10 PM

Haha, 110% agreed.

spimeslam
10-10-2014, 04:35 PM
sorcerer will have to wait for like 2 or 3 more seasons to see arcane gun. Warrior is next in line after rogue gets arcane. Break the mold and give all classes arcane weapons at the same time at 46 cap.

ChillyPepper
10-10-2014, 04:38 PM
Its rogue's turn for arcane... or... sts should release an arcane weapon for all classes. Arcane gun, sword and bow.
... i would like to see the do something about mages instead but they be like "aint nobody got time fo dat" [emoji26]

spasmatic
10-10-2014, 04:49 PM
Rather than an arcane bow, just give them access to the (/kill all) console command, and then buff it 3 weeks later.

ClumsyCactus
10-10-2014, 05:11 PM
I'd love a new arcane for rogue! How about "overkilling deathmachine of one-shotting"
With a 100% chance to proc all mage skills, including shield and curse!
Would be lovely.

Titanium
10-10-2014, 05:28 PM
I don't have golds to go from pier to expedition and this guy asks for a new arcane. What the fudge it's going on... people requests this items to see how others are holding them ? Stop making such threads guys... ask for a mythic ring instead. New arcane item for rogues... i rather quit now.

Ravager
10-10-2014, 06:36 PM

Tanks for support/heal
Mages for mana.

We are here to make Rogue Legends happen.

Serancha
10-10-2014, 07:05 PM
Tanks for support/heal
Mages for mana.

We are here to make Rogue Legends happen.

That subliminal conditioning machine seems to finally be working. Just like it showed on TV! Unfortunately it worked too well and affected the devs too. I only targetted Rav, I swear!

I'll turn it off before they actually develop an arcane bow without fixing anyone else first.

Ebezaanec
10-10-2014, 10:05 PM
Legends usually are the ones have who died, however with an arcane bow they are never going to die

Legends don't die. They just fade away :p

Back on topic. No arcane bow. Unless, of course you want classes to avoid you, which is actually counter-productive to the reason you bought/looted an arcane bow. Think about it: Who wants to fight when they have no chance? They don't and they leave, which in turn leaves you with empty PvP rooms.

utpal
10-11-2014, 02:05 AM
but I smell Arcane amulet.

Endkey
10-11-2014, 04:15 AM
Legends don't die. They just fade away :p

You are right, they just fade away ;)

P.S if noone got the joke, the shot hes hitting is called a fade away

joydhillon
10-11-2014, 04:19 AM
Lmao .. if sts does take this seriously then please try something different like you guys did for warrior class and invented glaive... we are tired of seeing bows , planks, staffs and guns.

Ariscaief
10-11-2014, 07:36 AM

You are right, they just fade away ;)

P.S if noone got the joke, the skill hes hitting is called a fade away

lmao this made my day

Idly
10-11-2014, 08:13 AM
Please release a lvl 41 arcane armor set for all classes! Super rare for a priviledged few either looted from locked as seperate pieces or a final upgrade for current mythics to lvl 41 arcane via an item (vili, uller, himi soul stone or something) from locked. Locked prices will potentially skyrocket, make it so Rogues get massive dodge, damage and mana with a chance to proc 'himinglevas vision' 50% crit for 15 seconds on taking damage. tanks with unbelievable mana health and damage with a chance to proc 'Skin of Uller' 200% armor for 10 seconds on lower than 20% health and mages with a monumental armor, health and bonus damage% with a chance to procure 'Vilis Guardian' 5 seconds invincibility on taking a crit shot. Then in Feb 15 - Dec 2045 when the level cap increases make a lvl 46 new mythic armor set to make it competitve with the arcane armor.

Maybe bad idea's but way better than any new arcane weapons for any class, weapons imo are all fairly balanced atm, and saying this as a mage.... buff the bulwark just a little sts that nerf was lol.

Dex Scene
10-11-2014, 08:28 AM
I can imagine full of rogues in every maps, towns, arena, pvp.
Once upon a time there were three classes....

Haligali
10-11-2014, 08:28 AM
Arcane hook rogues owned everyone in s3, but it was arcane which supposed to be overpowered. Arcane maul is same since season 4. 'very rare' and not affected the overall game balance, so the owner meant to be a bad 'mamajama'.

In season 5, when mages finally got their staff, class balance suddenly became a very important thing even on arcane weapons, a 'mana less' spell with one sec charging time seemed too 'overpowered', so the kershal staff meant to be in line with other classes lvl36 mythic weapon, or maybe bit weaker.

The few who had that staff tried to explain on forum, why they need to spend 50-70m on a weapon just to be in pair with people who bought mythic weapons for 10m, with different class. The forum repsonses? These unlucky people have been called 'rich minority' and with the usual 'learn to play better' comments.

Have a nice day :)

kinzmet
10-11-2014, 08:51 AM
STG can only release an arcane weapon for rogues in backwards. Arcane Dagger Level 17. :)

spimeslam
10-11-2014, 10:59 AM
Warrior needs arcane battle axe rogue needs arcane whip and mage needs arcane spellbook(tome). All classes should get arcane weapon release at the same time next time around (this would make class balance easier to justify as well). Not saying it should be rushed, but waiting 2-3 years before having a new arcane item for a specific class is just to long to ask players to wait. I'd love to see some of the core issues fixed and cap eventually surpass pocket legends cap(76-77!) it feels like this game is on a crash course and its wearing drunk goggles and we are all watching.. just wondering when it will spiral out of control.

Aziiii
10-12-2014, 04:16 AM
a new amulet should be nice :)