PDA

View Full Version : camcorders are trolls

Arterra
01-31-2011, 10:18 PM
guess what happens when you try it last minute. you find out that camcorders are little trolls all on their own. and people wont lend you their own idevices so i can record with my 4g itouch... i guess i wont get the video in on time for tonite, so no orange antennae... :(

but as soon as i figure it out i will post it ANYWAYS. already have a plan, already have an idea, goddamit im going thru with this :mad:

unless you can right now tell me how to convert a dvd-RW contents into a viewable youtube-acceptable file. you know, the tiny CD thing. and if the no battery left symbol in the cam itself is merely bluffing.
pray

Pharcyde
01-31-2011, 10:20 PM
There are converter's all over the internet for free that convert all types of files. You can also try uploading it to quicktime or itunes. Then you can use the automatic quicktime or itunes converters to get the file. Get yo antennae's!

Arterra
01-31-2011, 10:22 PM
There are converter's all over the internet for free that convert all types of files. You can also try uploading it to quicktime or itunes. Then you can use the automatic quicktime or itunes converters to get the file. Get yo antennae's!

i just didnt know how to get the info out of the CD at all... VLC cant even play it. testing itunes...

Arterra
01-31-2011, 10:24 PM
... no idea how to rip on itunes lol. see nothing on the bars

Zeus
01-31-2011, 10:29 PM
... no idea how to rip on itunes lol. see nothing on the bars

Do what a few people did. Make a video out of screen shots! HURRY GET TO IT! GO GO GO!!!!!!

Pharcyde
01-31-2011, 10:29 PM
Sooo.. its on a camcorder? What kind of file is it saving it as? I'll look up a way (or attempt) to get it onto the computer and converted. Need it as a mp4 for youtube?

Pharcyde
01-31-2011, 10:30 PM
Edit: you got til tomorrow morning to get this thing up :). Thats 12 hours my time to get this thing up and loaded.

Lesrider
01-31-2011, 10:30 PM
+1 to procrastination. Wins again.

Arterra
01-31-2011, 10:32 PM
WTF i suddenly decided to work.. O.o for now, thread dead... let me work out rest...

Junside
01-31-2011, 10:32 PM
Procrastinators... UNITE! ... TOMORROW!

Pharcyde
01-31-2011, 10:33 PM
http://visualambassador.com/wp-content/uploads/procrastination.png