PDA

View Full Version : gold payable elite maps and pvp??

uunknownn
10-11-2014, 12:01 AM
I saw in other threads that they want solution in for gold sink.

-how bout top 3 elites maps payable with golds only its good i i think to implement at next level cap to preserve the value of pinks and also gold sinks.and if your in a party youll hesitate to leave the map for sure coz you paid bout 5-10k.
-entering at ctf and tdm need to pay 100gold-2kalso depends on your level and maybe it would lessen the blockers.

What do you think?;p

utpal
10-11-2014, 02:01 AM
agreed. but pvp maps should cost 10-20plat.

uunknownn
10-11-2014, 02:08 AM
agreed. but pvp maps should cost 10-20plat.not plat how bout the non plat players??and the purpose is gold sink ;)

Morholt
10-11-2014, 02:17 AM
Don't like it for the elite maps. The point of pve is to gain gold. And let's not forget how often we find ourselves unable to keep connection for longer than a minute due to sever issues.

But for PvP...an entrance fee could be a good thing.

firechandra
10-11-2014, 02:31 AM
I don't like it, who does elite already pays for luck elisir and if you are in elite and payed 10k + elisir cost, you are near the boss and you get deconnected (as many times happens) I think you don't want to do other runs for sometime. In pvp that won't stop at all those rich gangers or blockers that only like easy win, at contrary it would be another deterrent for others that already do efforts to flag or kill for achievements. Add a fee to game modes is a bad thing in my opinion there are players that go in modes for achievements others for loot or to just have fun. If you want a gold sink there are many good ways but not this.
I'll do examples: make new recipes for new gems buyable with gold, new vanities like the 10m one, a new daily quest with good rewards that you have to pay to do it, put anks instead of gold in lockeds, little cost for each item upgrade, make new guild hall items buyable with gold to customize more your guild, make a guild bank with a little daily fee, make glowing lights (like the one around kershal) with different colors that act like a vanity elixir (they last 30 min and have a cost)...... and many others ideas

kinzmet
10-11-2014, 02:52 AM
I don't like it, who does elite already pays for luck elisir and if you are in elite and payed 10k + elisir cost, you are near the boss and you get deconnected (as many times happens) I think you don't want to do other runs for sometime. In pvp that won't stop at all those rich gangers or blockers that only like easy win, at contrary it would be another deterrent for others that already do efforts to flag or kill for achievements. Add a fee to game modes is a bad thing in my opinion there are players that go in modes for achievements others for loot or to just have fun. If you want a gold sink there are many good ways but not this.
I'll do examples: make new recipes for new gems buyable with gold, new vanities like the 10m one, a new daily quest with good rewards that you have to pay to do it, put anks instead of gold in lockeds, little cost for each item upgrade, make new guild hall items buyable with gold to customize more your guild, make a guild bank with a little daily fee, make glowing lights (like the one around kershal) with different colors that act like a vanity elixir (they last 30 min and have a cost)...... and many others ideas

This!

utpal
10-11-2014, 02:52 AM
not plat how bout the non plat players??and the purpose is gold sink ;)

non plat players don't posses arcane stuffs.

matanofx
10-11-2014, 03:44 AM
non plat players don't posses arcane stuffs.

Where to begin, lets see

1. Not all pvpers are plat users
2. Not all pvpers posses arcane "stuffs"
3. Speak for yourself, im not a plat user and i can buy any arcane item in this game

The whole idea OP suggested i think is just bad, both for pvp and pve... you must always think about the people who play casually and dont have the gold to pay everytime they enter a pvp map, not all players can cope with that payment, if you want to tax the rich for gold sink, find ways to target them only, like with the gold sink vanity.

In elite that idea is even worse, i already dont like going to elite because of the high prices of ankhs and luck elixirs right now. Its hard to make bank farming elites as it is so no thnx, youd just kill that part of the game which is i think the biggest part of the game.

Appeltjes
10-11-2014, 03:56 AM
Lol why pay to enter an elite to, die, spam pots, loot lame green junkie 99% of the time...

Anarchist
10-11-2014, 06:02 AM
Honestly there is no more need for sinks, a lot of gold has already been removed from the game.

Arachnophobik
10-11-2014, 06:23 AM
Sorry but i'll have to say no to this one. I dont want to pay gold on elites since lots of dcds happen, not to mention sometimes bad parties. And i dont wanna pay gold on pvp and get ganged over and over till i rage leave the map :(

Prahasit Prahi
10-11-2014, 10:24 AM
Chill Out guys.

Best Worst Suggestion ever.
I don't know whether the owner of this thread has millions of gold or not but are you crazy this idea completely sucks.

If you really know the value of one single gold you never make these kind of suggestions...bro after paying 10k you get a crappy loot of 10 gold rare item at end that moment sucks.

And PVP map for 200 gold?
Is this a strategy game like clash of clans searching for opponent.

Sorry Bro this is totally sick idea ever.

~Prahi

uunknownn
10-11-2014, 11:42 PM
Chill Out guys.

Best Worst Suggestion ever.
I don't know whether the owner of this thread has millions of gold or not but are you crazy this idea completely

If you really know the value of one single gold you never make these kind of suggestions...bro after paying 10k you get a crappy loot of 10 gold rare item at end that moment sucks.

And PVP map for 200 gold?
Is this a strategy game like clash of clans searching for opponent.

Sorry Bro this is totally sick idea ever.

~Prahi lol rude im not rich either its just my idea to preserve value of pinks coz im playing other games so i got this idea.

Caabatric
10-12-2014, 12:53 AM
Pve is already at a all time low but this will just ruin pve forever.
If i had to pay for pvp i might as well gain something from it or do i pay 200 gold just to join a tdm game in where mages get one shotted by rogues sniping behind them. Also troll flaggers will end game in ctf fast and another waste of gold. Not to mention all the dc that happen during a map.

Still i think a gold sink wouldn't be bad. Just a gold sink that wont demotivate the players to actually play the game.
(perhaps add a gem that can only be purchased once for a limited time. +4 to primary stat and plus 1 to int dex and str. no grand gem form. If you gem an item with it the item becomes unstashable/trade-able. gem is unstashable/trade-able. cost about 500k)

aarrgggggg
10-12-2014, 01:38 AM
The day people have to pay gold to enter maps is same day that
every last player in this game will quit

rhomjhie
10-12-2014, 08:58 PM
i will agree if and only if :

entrance fee for ctf/tdm = 1k gold then,
2k gold per kill ; 5k gold per flag captured

LOL xD