PDA

View Full Version : Shady Salesmen

Tweeter D Bird
10-11-2014, 05:37 AM
Well going about my usual rounds in town I noticed someone with a crystal Axe but lustrous gear(could not tell if he was in full set with no sparkles). He/she then says they are selling a Lust Axe. Now I could not tell if it was it or not as the Crystalline weapons look the same as the Lustrous ones. I then proceed to ask him to look at it in a effort to buy it.

Well he/she then notifies me that someone I knew has bought it, to which I proceed to pm and to my disappointment. He has not purchased said Axe. The seller continues to say it drops on map 4 of Ancient Caverns and says that he also got the recipe there.

After a few more pm to said shady seller I get no message back and he/she seemed to have afk. Now I'm left here wondering why go through something like this knowing there would and could be someone to call you out... Sheesh people now a days. Now I wouldn't name any names as there's still the off chance that this could all be true and both parties are NSAing it all up or something, and I'm just some crackhead with wild theories. But the whole situation just seem so weird.

All in all had there been any effort by anyone to farm all the maps in hopes of finding the fabled L77 Raging Axe?

Ssneakykills
10-11-2014, 05:44 AM
Enlighten me who it was in pms I might be able to help you

Faq
10-11-2014, 08:32 AM
Just trade with him. You will see in the trade window it is a level 25 crystalline axe