PDA

View Full Version : How to be safe of scamming

supguys (frenchtiptoes)
10-11-2014, 08:28 AM
Hello,

Inspired by Jblazer I thought of making this guide with new warnings.

As you know the simple tricks of scamming are doubling money or items , adding plats to the acc or many other things.

Now ill tell you in brief.

1. Doubling cash or Items-- Most of the people first star being ur good Friends . then say that they have any hack or cheat tool with it they can double ur items or cash... This is totally a scam so if u ever find anyone doing this then take screen shot and send to spacetime.

2. Adding plats -- You have many time seen in Base that some ppl sell plats . But its also a scam .. My 1 friend also started playing this game and he also got scam with this trick so please new players be safe of it..

3. Selling account-- -- As adding play to account many ppl sell acc also at blackstar.. As u know in the terms and conditions its written no selling and buying acc but someone people dont follow it... They have some attractive and cool stuffs so they attract you and u can get scammed so please be safe

4. Trading real cash for game cash -- Very few people want to trade real cash for game cash so they make a new account and tell u that account number and say u to add some cash to that acc and they will give u cash in real account .. but this is also a scam so be safe of it

5. Trading one game cash for other game-- This incident happened to me also someone said that he will gimme 3mil pl cash for prime nap in star legends but this is a totally a scam only few people dont scam but 90% can scam you so be safe of it and if anyone doing it report to sts

6. Guild scamming-- It is a very rare type of scamming like 1 day your walking in base and u saw someone saying that s) tier 3 guild for 10k then u will feel attraction that it is too low price because tier 3 is hard then you will say him/her that ok i buy then the scammer will ask to give money first .... some of the people give but some don't and when u give them money then they run... If you want to be safe of it then dont buy or sell guild

7. Borrowing items-- This is a common type of scam like someone met u and helped you level and talk softly to you so then u start thinking that he is good but only some are good and some are doing this for scamming .. then they will ask your anything like napalm ... they will say like this that Can u borrow be your napalm to help you? then the person thinks he is helpful and gives nap so please be safe and if u found anyone got scammed try to help him

Now this is last point and this is very rare point that started now days

8. Making bf and gf-- Some people make fake accs and ask you to be their bf /gf then in some days they gain your trust and ask you to borrow your things then first time they give back so they can make you trust of them but other time u will give more expensive thing then they will scam you and run away and delete their account ... So friends please be safe

These all are the scamming tricks and how to prevent this is written below

1. Dont borrow your items to anyone whom u dont know

2. If someone ask for your email id then tell his name to spacetime

3. If you got scammed then take the screen shots then open gmail and send those screen shots to Spacetime

4. If someone is saying you that he can double your money or cash and if he is low level then ask him to use his main and if he dont use and it is a scam and if he uses then report his main

Ty to Jblazer for his guide and making me inspired

This is a good game so please make it clean and if u get anyone who got scammed then help him

:) Pm me in game if you want any help

Jblazer
10-11-2014, 09:48 AM
Cool guide! (:

supguys (frenchtiptoes)
10-11-2014, 10:15 AM
Thx :D

CARNIVALCLOWN
10-11-2014, 11:01 AM
pretty honking id say, but you forgot 1 rule.

7. Never trust a clown.

Burninglamp
10-11-2014, 11:02 AM
8. Always trust BURNINGLAMP PLS add this most important tip NICE GUIDE

Uafaud
10-11-2014, 11:29 AM
._ . nice guide mostly 6&2 happen tho.

p.s i approve (teo requested)

supguys (frenchtiptoes)
10-11-2014, 11:38 AM
Thx Uafaud

supguys (frenchtiptoes)
10-11-2014, 11:39 AM
Ty But i cant add that only trust burninglamp i am sorry

supguys (frenchtiptoes)
10-11-2014, 11:39 AM
o.0 Ok

Deathplague
10-11-2014, 12:14 PM
Now you need examples!!! LIEK THESE!!!

Carcinogen
10-11-2014, 06:05 PM
lmao #6 doe

supguys (frenchtiptoes)
10-11-2014, 08:36 PM
thx death but i have seen master buying acc and he asked me also that i sell or no

Dragonsalt
10-11-2014, 09:09 PM
Awesome guide sup thanks for the info! :P

supguys (frenchtiptoes)
10-11-2014, 09:53 PM
Thx dragon

Uafaud
10-12-2014, 06:00 AM
Thx dragon

you don't need to thank one by one xD just push the thnx button down der

._.

supguys (frenchtiptoes)
10-12-2014, 06:12 AM
Lol didnt know XD thx for telling this also

Conquered
10-12-2014, 07:26 AM
Pretty Impressive guide! Didnt even know there was a situation of "bf/gf" thing to hack someone lol. Well done bro :)

Itoopeo
10-12-2014, 08:11 AM
Also note, that if your account gets scammed somehow, you need to email STG support INSTANTLY. I emailed them much later than i should have and I didnt get my account back. BECAUSE the scammer obviously knew what he was doing and bought plat for his "new" account. STG wont be giving it back to you, since this new owner of account seems to be better customer for them

Uafaud
10-12-2014, 08:21 AM
Pretty Impressive guide! Didnt even know there was a situation of "bf/gf" thing to hack someone lol. Well done bro :) lies

supguys (frenchtiptoes)
10-12-2014, 09:15 AM
i am not a guy so not bro :P

supguys (frenchtiptoes)
10-12-2014, 09:15 AM
Uafaud wat lie?

Uafaud
10-12-2014, 07:03 PM
Uafaud wat lie?

._ . lol just messing with zen.

supguys (frenchtiptoes)
10-12-2014, 07:42 PM
lol

Doframingo
10-13-2014, 02:33 AM
Good guide!! :D

supguys (frenchtiptoes)
10-14-2014, 02:30 AM
Thx all

CAK Vader
10-14-2014, 09:58 AM
Another scam found, if you see this nub named Cakvader approach you, don't talk to him, don't even LOOK at him, his mere awesomeness will make you want to give him all your stuff, please be careful about him...

supguys (frenchtiptoes)
10-14-2014, 11:27 AM
Another scam found, if you see this nub named Cakvader approach you, don't talk to him, don't even LOOK at him, his mere awesomeness will make you want to give him all your stuff, please be careful about him...

lol

CARNIVALCLOWN
10-16-2014, 11:30 AM
dang it i looked! Here have my customs!

CARNIVALCLOWN
10-16-2014, 11:36 AM
oh honk i only have one custom and its the only clowny custom of my class!! Plus im outa credits!! Oh honk why did i gaze at your awesomeness!

CARNIVALCLOWN
10-16-2014, 11:48 AM
ok fine honker!! Take it all!! Heres my beloved golden! Clown horn! 106079look at you! Takin my one and true horn...and you thought i was crazy.

supguys (frenchtiptoes)
10-17-2014, 09:37 AM
ok fine honker!! Take it all!! Heres my beloved golden! Clown horn! 106079look at you! Takin my one and true horn...and you thought i was crazy.
Lol no one need your horn XD

CARNIVALCLOWN
10-17-2014, 11:09 AM
really!!?! Aw thanks your a clown saver! By the way do you want a clown life saver, there pretty tasty!106273

supguys (frenchtiptoes)
10-17-2014, 11:16 AM
really!!?! Aw thanks your a clown saver! By the way do you want a clown life saver, there pretty tasty!106273

Nty ;-;