PDA

View Full Version : Rethinking Our Drinking

King Richie
05-14-2010, 10:16 AM
Is your archer a POTAHOLIC like SOOO many others
Are you fearing you wont survive for long in PvP WITHOUT pots
Do YOU want to quit the habit
Then READ ON MY FELLOW ARCHER

So ever since this game has came out the main thing that people would do is spam the good old Health pot button WELL NOT ANYMORE NOOBS !!

If you want to survive in PvP Follow my easy guide =)

Ok Get rid of all your health pots before doing this
now max out your healing spell , evasion spell , focus spell and avian scream
(Avian scream not Fully Required but is helpful)
Now once you have done that you want to farm your friendly neighbour hood witch

You might be thinking right now ... YOUR MAD KINGRICHIE THIS IS SUICIDE !!
I wont disagree this is suicide BUT !!! WHO THE H E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS CAN SURVIVE FROGMAR WITHOUT POTS ANYWAY !! using No pots i have only survived frogmar 3 or 4 times !!

Now You wana know why im comparing Frogmar to PvP --- This is why --- frogmar right now is the closest thing we have to an actual hard boss and in PvP we can all be considered as Bosses due to the damage capabilitys we have ..

NOW HERES KING RICHIES 5 STEP GUIDE !! WOOP WOOP (king richies 5 Step guide is Trademarked)

Dont be stupid your not god your just an archer ... DUH GET A TEAM !! A CAPABLE TEAM
Clever usage of Spells VERY NECESSARY (il go into more detail after)
Long Range is your BEST friend
The less threat you gather the better
A BIG FINISHING HIT !!

Ok so a good team is necessary My favorite team for farming ALWAYS must contain 2 warriors the rest is mix and match .. this will be the same in PvP

Clever usage of spells is VERY important ok when farming frogmar ive noticed that doing it SOLO the best action is to activate focus .. try and get one or two shots in on her to gain threat then run ,, RUN !! while running activate evasion by the time evasion runs out focus will have ran out to due to the 10 second buff on evasiion and 20 second buff on focus now heres the panic point ..once you take past half damage you want to hit heal after that you want to regain distance on frogmar so hit her with avian scream then hit her wth a repulse shot to send her back while still paralyzed giving you time to get away and then by the time she catches up ur buffs are ready again then hit her with your finishing shot a big old BLAST SHOT TO THE FACE !! HAPPY DAYS =) Frogmar SOLOED without the use of one pot !! =)

When not Soloing Frog dont be superman ..... think sniper ... think sneaky ... think UNSEEN !! keep the threat away from you !!

If anyone wants an example of this tactic add me KingRichie and i will show you it in action !!

AND REMEMBER WE NEED YOU TO GIVE UP THE POTS !! http://www.engin.umich.edu/minors/multidisciplinarydesign/faculty/We_Need_You.jpg

Unsung
05-14-2010, 10:29 AM
You crack me up bro. Great guide! Are there support groups for treatment?

Jovians
05-14-2010, 10:47 AM
Gr8 idea KR. Ive realized if ur smart about ur supportskills archers are untouchable dps demons.
I would like to add 1. Always avoid getting hit by the burst it will kill u.
2. Archers are dps kings not burst save ur blast shot for the killing blow.
3. I highly recommend break armor is ur friend as a dps ur main damage output is what is considered white damage or just plain auto attak damage. Break armor will increase that damage very useful in pvp IMO. My idea is kill before being killed as an archer. :)

Obliteration
05-14-2010, 11:33 AM
Avian scream is the most fail spell ever. Just saying.

Jovians
05-14-2010, 11:41 AM
I would agree. Like I said I think break armor is more important then A.S would be.

King Richie
05-14-2010, 11:43 AM
i love avian scream i think its fantastically fantastic and yes im starting a support group as soon as possible !!

Jovians
05-14-2010, 11:48 AM
Lol PAA grps. My gf is a social worker if ur grp needs one. I stay away for the drugs sorry KR. I'm all about 2m/s and meditation FTW. :) Shhhhh don't tell awayone my secret. I promised SS devs I won't mess up their drug trade.

King Richie
05-14-2010, 11:51 AM
Man that drug dealing going on in towne is dogey like 100 pots for 1500 .... space time must be LOADED !!

DAM DRUG DEALERS

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:iBOVnbwNVgD2gM:http://warneranna.com/images/Winners_dont_do_drugs.jpg

Dizko
05-14-2010, 11:57 AM
My name is Dizko, and I am a pot user.

:(

King Richie
05-14-2010, 11:59 AM
Thats the first step dizko well done

Jovians
05-14-2010, 12:09 PM
Omg lol. The killer is they are smuggling the health and mana pots in from mexico. That's y their stationed in austan Texas.

Jackaloop
05-14-2010, 12:21 PM
I can quit whenever I want to.................................

King Richie
05-14-2010, 12:23 PM
Dont lie ur addicted !!

SlipperyJim
05-14-2010, 12:24 PM
I quit potions every time I logoff from Pocket Legends. At least two or three times each day!

I can quit. Sure. Sure I can....

King Richie
05-14-2010, 12:26 PM
but then you get the craving and you go back on to Pocket legends and indulde yourself again !!

King Richie
05-14-2010, 05:04 PM
Bumpalicious

Aerospacegod
05-14-2010, 09:05 PM
I would like to see you solo her, would be fun :)

Also it's why I have currently 6 m/s regen ;)

Violentsaint
05-14-2010, 09:22 PM
um... i need pots to survive... :(

my mana regen is zero, whats your excuse? :P

LordRaid
05-15-2010, 01:38 AM
In PVP I'm pretty sure Avian scream won't be as useful as we want it to be.

Thorn Wall + Repulse shot on the other hand....

bopart
05-16-2010, 11:18 PM
I never use pots and i don't DIE... And I Don't Even Know what Avion Scream does...

Warchanter
05-19-2010, 01:25 PM
Did somebody say pot? i thought this was about drinking? lol

Bodhi
05-19-2010, 01:52 PM
Richie is back on the sauce even if he says he's not and I need it to focus that's my excuse anyway.

King Richie
05-19-2010, 01:53 PM
im back on the sauce guys its true ..... im a failure !!

King Richie
06-07-2010, 10:30 AM
Bodhii now your back on the sauce oh my god

Duke
06-08-2010, 01:50 PM
I dunno guys, I have two archers and neither of them need mana potions at all. The only time I chug a health potion is if the party enchantress isn't paying attention. And I don't exactly have stellar regen for mana or health (not poor, but average at best).

Lucky Seven
06-11-2010, 05:54 AM
I would'nt consider myself a potaholic since I completed Swamps without using a single one. (I had 0 the whole time I was going through it.)

vulgarstrike
06-11-2010, 07:48 AM
here a thing for you, I don't use any health pots at all, AND I don't have regeneration. so you ask, OMGWTFBBQ? well I seem to survive quite well, all you need are good pinks that each increase your health by 2h/s! add those all up, and you'll recover hp just by just standing further away and shooting! man it feels good to be an archer.