PDA

View Full Version : Energy essences

aarrgggggg
10-11-2014, 01:44 PM
Wouldnt it be nice to be able to farm energy essences between events as well!!!!

I mean if im running tombs and farming regular essences to make gems it would be nice to farm these as well so i can be better prepared for events.

Since farmed energy is untradeable, i see no problem with this.... I earned them by farming fair and square....and also people would dislike the energy system a lot less if this were implented.

I hope devs can read this and implement it by leaving these essences dropping after halloween event.

Will also lead to more competition for event leaderboards.

This could be a great thing!!!!!!

ClumsyCactus
10-11-2014, 01:46 PM
There is propably some sort of downside to this that i cant see, but in my eyes It's a amazing idea that would remove some of the complaints about p2w.

SacredKnight
10-11-2014, 02:29 PM
Ehh, large stashes of energy kits in peoples inventories would cause backlog but they could get more space.... however that being said people who have tons of energy kits would obviously use them in the event getting lots of tokens and rewards flooding the Market and the reducing the price of the token and other event items.

obee
10-11-2014, 02:31 PM
It would be too easy to get to platinum, but leaderboard could basically be for everyone

Anarchist
10-11-2014, 02:36 PM
Lol what do you think sts created the energy system for?

Nobody would buy energy kits anymore so there is No way sts gonna let this happen.

Chrisaetoshawker
10-11-2014, 06:33 PM
How about farming forged ones(not tradeable) before the event?

aarrgggggg
10-11-2014, 08:04 PM
How about farming forged ones(not tradeable) before the event?
Ummmm thats exactly what I said in my original post!!!!!

Kakashis
10-11-2014, 08:45 PM
STS wants you to spend plats if you can't forge! If this were implemented they would earn less money. As much as I would love craft energy all the time, STS needs to eat as well!

matanofx
10-12-2014, 01:45 AM
I have a similar idea that probably wont hurt STS too much, gives us 1 week before each event to start loot energy essences

Just 7 days before event when we can farm energy essences as if event already started, make them tradeable or not thats up to STS i couldnt care cause id use e'm

1 week couldnt hurt could it

aarrgggggg
10-12-2014, 01:31 PM
I would be fine with that matan....better than nothing