PDA

View Full Version : Bears: Should They Be Nerfed?

iRandom
10-11-2014, 05:55 PM
C'mon it's not like no one saw this coming.

Kixxler
10-11-2014, 06:52 PM
nah just make a bear

iRandom
10-11-2014, 07:31 PM
nah just make a bear
Your right!
So when I fight other bears the outcome will be based purely or almost on luck!

anahadaz
10-11-2014, 08:08 PM
If you really want an answer to that question, go pvp for a few minutes:)

iRandom
10-11-2014, 11:56 PM
If you really want an answer to that question, go pvp for a few minutes:)
Statistics
Bird Vs. Bear:L,L,W,L,L,W
Mage vs. Bear:W,W,W,W,W
Bear vs. Bear:W,L,W,L,W,L,L,W,W

Booked
10-12-2014, 12:47 AM
Your right!
So when I fight other bears the outcome will be based purely or almost on luck!
I dont know how you play bear but it takes a while bear vs. Bear and you also need to know how to get going when hs hits you, if you keep losing vs. Other bears, well isnt luck based you maybe need a better build, gear or practice.

Ssneakykills
10-12-2014, 01:59 AM
nah just make a bear

Yeah because that's a great solution

bearuang
10-12-2014, 02:54 AM
Y no one see pally, their base stat its int but they can live with str and dex and rek everything. What classes that get advantages from vs pally?

Booked
10-12-2014, 09:10 AM
Y no one see pally, their base stat its int but they can live with str and dex and rek everything. What classes that get advantages from vs pally?
Especific class set?

Armourslash
10-12-2014, 09:51 AM
C'mon it's not like no one saw this coming.

They already have been and it was a failure.

Caiahar
10-12-2014, 10:27 AM
This is still going?

iRandom
10-12-2014, 01:36 PM
I dont know how you play bear but it takes a while bear vs. Bear and you also need to know how to get going when hs hits you, if you keep losing vs. Other bears, well isnt luck based you maybe need a better build, gear or practice.
I dodge hs.
they dodge hs.
i dodge stomp and sms.
they dodge stomp and sms.
5 minutes later!
i dodge.
they dodge
10 hours later!
Flip a coin. GF!

iRandom
10-12-2014, 01:37 PM
They already have been and it was a failure.
Again unnerf birds
Birds are too squishy now

iRandom
10-12-2014, 01:38 PM
Int Mages! Kite + Crit + Heal + MS = Win
yet pallies outlast int mages much longer soo....

Booked
10-12-2014, 01:40 PM
I dodge hs.
they dodge hs.
i dodge stomp and sms.
5 minutes later!
i dodge.
they dodge
10 hours later!
Flip a coin. GF!
Then you need a combo and learn pvp

iRandom
10-12-2014, 01:43 PM
Then you need a combo and learn pvp

My combo is: Dodge,Dodge,Flip a coin, GF!

Booked
10-12-2014, 01:57 PM
My combo is: Dodge,Dodge,Flip a coin, GF!
Then why ask bears to be nerfed if you dont have any idea of what are you doing?

iRandom
10-12-2014, 02:39 PM
Then why ask bears to be nerfed if you dont have any idea of what are you doing?
Your asking the wrong question.
The right question: Why not?

Booked
10-12-2014, 03:11 PM
Your asking the wrong question.
The right question: Why not?
Okay, nerf bear's dodge, with the lack of hit and everytime hs, blind or mage debuffs hits they'll get over 45% of hit which any str bear wont hit a think, then they'll go dex, that means even more op and they'll hit all, int mages and birds wont be able to kite and that will create more trouble.

iRandom
10-12-2014, 03:35 PM
Okay, nerf bear's dodge, with the lack of hit and everytime hs, blind or mage debuffs hits they'll get over 45% of hit which any str bear wont hit a think, then they'll go dex, that means even more op and they'll hit all, int mages and birds wont be able to kite and that will create more trouble.
Str bears tank lel
and practically every good bear has decent dex
IF ur trying to say that bears even after the your "nerf" will still be OP, then that gives EVEN more reason to nerf them, no?

Booked
10-12-2014, 03:41 PM
Str bears tank lel
and practically every good bear has decent dex
IF ur trying to say that bears even after the your "nerd" will still be OP, then that gives EVEN more reason to nerd them, no?
Even my bear that has Mecha head and 3pc has about 110% with savage, 108% with lustrous, if blind hits i dont hit, same with 2pc and dragon ring bears, then bears go dex, people will ask to nerf dex, that'll also make birds even more weak and so on people will cry that mages to op and so on.

Besides are you trying to get a thanks?

iRandom
10-12-2014, 03:59 PM
Besides are you trying to get a thanks?
If i was then i wouldn't make a thread called this lol
instead i'd make a suggestion for halloween or christmas for pl

iRandom
10-12-2014, 04:02 PM
Even my bear that has Mecha head and 3pc has about 110% with savage, 108% with lustrous, if blind hits i dont hit, same with 2pc and dragon ring bears, then bears go dex, people will ask to nerf dex, that'll also make birds even more weak and so on people will cry that mages to op and so on.

If Blind hits, bears already have a lot dodge
Besides birds barely hit anything after hs

iamthesurvivor
10-12-2014, 04:58 PM
If Blind hits, bears already have a lot dodge
Besides birds barely hit anything after hs

You are rite lel. I believe u more than booked, sorry booked. its all abouut hs bear vs bear.

iRandom
10-12-2014, 05:14 PM
Everyone will have the same argument that will balance the classes.(from a skill vantage point)
Mages have heal and ms
Birdies have blast(which gets rid of ms) and powerful arrows
Bears have 4(correct me if I'm wrong) stun attacks along with a beckon and devastating rebuffs.

Bears deal out so much damage that heal nor drain cannot recover health fast enuff all the while tanking
once birdies are hsed the arrows will barely hit, even if they do the rumor and health pool of the bear will help it survive

iRandom
10-12-2014, 05:16 PM
Sadly i can't speak much for endgame rhinos and foxes as i have not made one or seen one...

Booked
10-12-2014, 05:28 PM
Well if try to make a thread at least take time like Imxoriginal took to write this: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?132705-Time-For-A-New-Era-Help-in-the-quest-to-restore-PVP&highlight=imxoriginal and also knowledge.

Also did you consider the bonus that 75's sets give? Also the high dodge of the swift talon set?

Impact
10-12-2014, 05:29 PM

Yea replace taunt dodge with armour, thr most tanky and nukey class shouldn't almost have most dodge...

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Booked
10-12-2014, 06:25 PM
Yea replace taunt dodge with armour, thr most tanky and nukey class shouldn't almost have most dodge...

Iron is armor, and thats why is a tanky class because bears have to tank in ffa/ctf

MightyMicah
10-12-2014, 08:34 PM
I just can't believe people are so biased towards this class. Do people want the game to be balanced? I mean seriously is that what you guys want? Do we want balance? I'm asking the question so many times because I'm convinced that most of us don't. Most of us would rather play our op class and watch others crumble.

To be honest one thing I've wondered is if people even understand what balance is. To understand what balance is, experience the state of this game at all levels, and still conclude that bears are fine is to be willfully ignorant, not thorough, or straight up blinded by bias.

I'm convinced there are no other options. If you believe otherwise, I'd love to watch you try and make a case for bears. Seriously, though. Just try it.../Endrant

Burstnuke
10-12-2014, 08:41 PM
nah just make a bear

Typical bear :stupid:

AppleNoob
10-12-2014, 08:44 PM
I dodge hs.
they dodge hs.
i dodge stomp and sms.
5 minutes later!
i dodge.
they dodge
10 hours later!
Flip a coin. GF!
Wut about bird? Dodges hs dodges dodges beck dodges all slasg and auto dodges stomp

iRandom
10-12-2014, 09:03 PM
Also the high dodge of the swift talon set?
High dodge??
Angelic gives more dodge than swift

iRandom
10-12-2014, 09:04 PM
Wut about bird? Dodges hs dodges dodges beck dodges all slasg and auto dodges stomp
Bears dodge more than birds in most cases and this is endgame..

iRandom
10-12-2014, 09:05 PM

They aren't the most nukey class but they are not far from it.

iRandom
10-12-2014, 09:07 PM
Well if try to make a thread at least take time like Imxoriginal took to write this: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?132705-Time-For-A-New-Era-Help-in-the-quest-to-restore-PVP&highlight=imxoriginal and also knowledge.

Ty!
I will base my writing technique off of his from now and on

iRandom
10-12-2014, 09:08 PM
Also the high dodge of the swift talon set?
Yah! More dodge for bears!!!

iRandom
10-12-2014, 09:09 PM
But a true thx to finding a thread that agrees with mine
nerf bears and increase mages and birds!!!

Impact
10-12-2014, 09:32 PM

Lol rhino and fox?

Booked
10-12-2014, 09:34 PM
Dont even take the thread from someone who really knows what is talking about, make your own thread and stats.

Also agrees with yours? I bet that thread is older than you playing endgame pvp

Electrophiles
10-12-2014, 09:56 PM
Dont even take the thread from someone who really knows what is talking about, make your own thread and stats.

Also agrees with yours? I bet that thread is older than you playing endgame pvp
dude, calm down. one thing we must all agree on is that bears are op and pure int mages are underpowered, no?
sure, bird's blind is op, but bear has hs and cb, which therefore is two times op. no point in arguing from a lost side. bear is op. no denial of that, no matter what you say. try playing from an int mages perspective someday, instead of a 3pc fully decked out lustrous bear; it really changes you perspective a lot...you should try it too!

anyways, no need to bash on this guy's thread. any contribution is a helpful contribution, and this thread is much better than the christmas/halloween ones that we get on daily basis.

Booked
10-12-2014, 10:04 PM
dude, calm down. one thing we must all agree on is that bears are op and pure int mages are underpowered, no?
sure, bird's blind is op, but bear has hs and cb, which therefore is two times op. no point in arguing from a lost side. bear is op. no denial of that, no matter what you say. try playing from an int mages perspective someday, instead of a 3pc fully decked out lustrous bear; it really changes you perspective a lot...you should try it too!

anyways, no need to bash on this guy's thread. any contribution is a helpful contribution, and this thread is much better than the christmas/halloween ones that we get on daily basis.
You could be mad if a nub takes your friend's thread and start using it as its own. And yes i will use pure int mage when i cap it.

I also know fiery is underpowered but quite good pure int mages have found how to keep going, most of them didnt use savage at all even without elite ring.

iRandom
10-13-2014, 08:55 AM
Lol rhino and fox?

Just improve rhinos, foxes are ok just that no one knows the secret combo!!

iRandom
10-13-2014, 09:03 AM
Proposal:
Increase int mages, dex birds, and rhinos overall, but fox can stay the same as well as bears but a little nerf on the bear's dodge, armor, damage, or skills would be perfectly fine.