PDA

View Full Version : Re - Thinking legendary

evelo2
02-01-2011, 12:40 AM
Guys,

I would love to see Legendary become a real rarity.
By all means add more weight to Epic.

I don't want to to be grind stupid like Wow, but neither do I want to go to the Auction
house and find it swamped with Legendary items.

Ultimately the fun in these games comes from having something slightly different.

Also :

1/. Could we have a stat compare with currently equipt in Auction house, its a real pig having to note everything down etc.

2/. Could we have a small bonus for players that play through a whole map. ( to stop people dropping in so much )

Finally :
My main is an Enchant, I have a Fledgling Bird and a Bear Cub.
By god Bears have it tough at the start.

Oh and did I mention :
This is in no means a set of complaints, I love the game and have found the people in game to be generally pretty awesome.

giayuan
02-01-2011, 12:56 AM
hmm..this makes sense..except that most people ONLY look for legendaries, therefore thats whats noticed. But yes, there are too many legendaries for it to be truly, "legendary". Changing the "legendary and epic" is too much really; everybody has gotten used to it and it would be really inconvenient. A solution I came up with just now would be to make a DIFFERENT category, like Uber or something and make it black. Idk..top of my head light bulb..

Arterra
02-01-2011, 12:57 AM
hmm..this makes sense..except that most people ONLY look for legendaries, therefore thats whats noticed. But yes, there are too many legendaries for it to be truly, "legendary". Changing the "legendary and epic" is too much really; everybody has gotten used to it and it would be really inconvenient. A solution I came up with just now would be to make a DIFFERENT category, like Uber or something and make it black. Idk..top of my head light bulb..

and when THAT became the only item people would accept, and we had millions of it, we will move on to polka dot colored ones.
new item groups just wont work :(

Hekpoc
02-01-2011, 05:54 AM
I want polka dot items!