PDA

View Full Version : New Player , Looking for a Guild !

ricostupidass
10-12-2014, 03:49 AM
IGN: Ricostupidass (non-plat player)

Class: Sorcerer PvE Pure INT

Level: 23 (almost 24)

I'm 22 , live in South Carolina pretty new player I've only been playing 5 days pretty noob-ish but I'm really hoping & looking for a farming/elite guild to take me under it's wings and teach me the ropes I'm a very active player & learner hope to hear from someone soon :)

GuardianTwo
10-12-2014, 04:17 AM
As you want to join elite guilds, first level up and be at level cap as soon as possible then you have many options of guild. I am in elite runners, but I think our guild have stopped recruitment for a week due to the contests, you can join after a week :) good luck

noahgoulin
10-12-2014, 04:18 AM
I suggest you Trinity knights but the lvl requirements is 25 so lvl up and contact an officier of Trinity knights.

noahgoulin
10-12-2014, 04:18 AM
Good luck ;)

Sheener
10-13-2014, 05:59 PM
IGN: Ricostupidass (non-plat player)

Class: Sorcerer PvE Pure INT

Level: 23 (almost 24)

I'm 22 , live in South Carolina pretty new player I've only been playing 5 days pretty noob-ish but I'm really hoping & looking for a farming/elite guild to take me under it's wings and teach me the ropes I'm a very active player & learner hope to hear from someone soon :)

I am 23 live in louisiana. You can join my guild if u want. Pm cabralito, or meabegos, or Sheener.

ricostupidass
10-13-2014, 06:40 PM
As you want to join elite guilds, first level up and be at level cap as soon as possible then you have many options of guild. I am in elite runners, but I think our guild have stopped recruitment for a week due to the contests, you can join after a week :) good luck

Thanks for the advice :)