PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 13 str mage project

Adoniss.
10-12-2014, 04:42 PM
Hey guys,
First i wanna tell you the situation. :)
I just got pmed from a player who wanted to buy my jolly mint cutter(pink lvl 20 wich i bought for 109k)
He offered me a lvl 10 pink reaper , a purple evi chiller shield and a lvl 10 pink pjs iron armour. So i checked prices on auction and look there these items were worth so much in there.... Idk if i did it wrong and how much the jolly cutter and his items were but i accepted the trade bc. He told me in lvl 13 tank mage reaper would wreck faces.... Idk if its true ... He told me pjs iron +reaper and that i should buy a sled shield would be good. So i planned making a lvl 13 mage (wich i alrdy did) and now i rly dunno what build i should take and how to play this tank mage..... I rlly hope anyone can help me with this :) hope to see answers soon or meet you ingame( my ign: foxftw, ereston,insertproname,thrasi(my pvp mage),strangebirdie and tinlex)
Pls answer bc i am rly interested in this
Adoniss

Rescind
10-12-2014, 05:40 PM
well for one thing, you got a pretty good deal. the pink reaper sells for way more than the mint cutter. for gear wise, i'd advise you to get lvl10 rhino 4 pack and a pink lvl 10 paw.
for the build, there is only so much you can do with 12 skill points. for me i would use 5-6 heal, 1 ice, 1 fire, and rest lightning. i wouldn't use drain since you're a str mage so your skill damage so the one point in drain isn't worth it

DivineMoustache
10-12-2014, 05:52 PM
sell the items

my advice is to avoid making any type of mage under level 15, because your existence will be one of little damage and lots of running.

Adoniss.
10-12-2014, 06:21 PM
Ty for those advices so fast guys :) . I dont know what to do now. I want a mage because they are pretty good in pvp i think .... The bad thing is that those items like pink paw on lvl 20 costs a lot of money and i dont know anything about mage yet .... Would be cool if u could tell me what i would need for a pretty good , face wrecking(joke) mage .... Lvl 20-25

Burningdex
10-13-2014, 12:05 AM
i have actually tried 13 pally, DONT do it 15 mage is way easier, (then again i didnt own arti or face so idk) but i have tried it aand if you want my advice go 15 or something

but you can be your own person, and if u want a 13 pally then go do it :) just my 2cents

Itoopeo
10-13-2014, 01:23 AM
That level is dominated by bears

Adoniss.
10-13-2014, 01:37 AM
What do i need at lvl 15 to rlly rlly be good?

Burningdex
10-13-2014, 01:42 AM
money and skill

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/entry.php?1580-gt-THE-L-15-Complete-Mage-Guide

Rescind
10-13-2014, 03:32 AM

Id disagree with that statement. If you know how to play Mage, you'd find that it's better than bear. People at 15 use bears because it's easier to use and simple. They don't need to worry about kiting

AppleNoob
10-13-2014, 05:57 AM

Not true. Mages are better if one has the skill and money to pull it off. People go bears because its cheaper and all they have to do is rage stomp sms and cripple.

Etarbitrev
10-13-2014, 09:35 AM
Lol? Cheaper my ***. I can make a 15 mage and use lv10 candle and if I play my cards right I can beat alot of 15s, but like most pvp levels to be the best you need to have the best. And bear being cheaper? Lol swap all ur 15 bear gear to 15 mage gear but sell talon and use lv10 candle if u use fb on bear (like most) you can use that on mage and beat alot of people ifnu go full dex. So please dont say that ALL 15 mages are OP because it takes a hellalot of experience and skill to beat people. Unlike bear at 15 (learn stomp range & dont be dumb vs mage). -.-

Etarbitrev
10-13-2014, 09:37 AM
Sorry about the ***

Itoopeo
10-13-2014, 10:15 AM
Not true. Mages are better if one has the skill and money to pull it off. People go bears because its cheaper and all they have to do is rage stomp sms and cripple.

Its funny how in many twink levels mage is the OP class if played right. Seriously. Support class nuking harder than damage class and tanking better than a tank class

Motivating
10-13-2014, 10:35 AM

No it's not. Death to bears

Etarbitrev
10-13-2014, 10:35 AM
Debateable.
Lv15 mage doesn't nuke AT ALL.
Lv15 mage doesn't tank AT ALL.
Unless your using founders. But at 15 founders makes everything OP.

I challenge any 15 mage to tank a bear (talon,fb,xbow,sbl) if you're stood next to a 2/3 slash bear who knows how to play. You'll die.
Lv15 mages are soully based on kiting and/or mana saving then "Nuking".
This is why most noob 15 mages aren't very good because they don't know how to kite vs a 15 bear properly.

Lv15 mages are mistakenly shown as tanks as the lightning debuffs stacks and makes a huge difference to dmg.

I would love to see your 15 mage ig, please teach me this so-called "tank" & "nuke" you speak of
;););)

Etarbitrev
10-13-2014, 10:46 AM
And as for reference to your previous comments I can safely say you haven't done 15 pvp in a VERY long while; if you have at all. As you have said:
That bears dominate that level, which is wrong. Most at that level are bears HOWEVER, imo the best 15 mage vs the best 15 bear, the mage will win. Also, most bears are either: Previously bad mages so went with the easy option or they originally went with bear OR just like doing both.
Most experienced 15 mages will have a better TRUE kdr as when they get better they will be outnumbered by "notsogood" bears who wont know how to fight 15 mages & will just make em fly and eventually the bear will die.

Etarbitrev
10-13-2014, 10:48 AM
Not to hate on you, I just dont like it when lv15 mages are exaggerated :D

~ Inv

Etarbitrev
10-13-2014, 10:52 AM
The only things that are OP at 15 are paw & founders.
And, not at 15 but I have to complain, plat packs.

AppleNoob
10-13-2014, 04:16 PM
Lol? Cheaper my ***. I can make a 15 mage and use lv10 candle and if I play my cards right I can beat alot of 15s, but like most pvp levels to be the best you need to have the best. And bear being cheaper? Lol swap all ur 15 bear gear to 15 mage gear but sell talon and use lv10 candle if u use fb on bear (like most) you can use that on mage and beat alot of people ifnu go full dex. So please dont say that ALL 15 mages are OP because it takes a hellalot of experience and skill to beat people. Unlike bear at 15 (learn stomp range & dont be dumb vs mage). -.-
I don't use fbow. Mages require more experience and skill like i said. Bears are easier to use. Whenever i use a avian shields vs a evidence bracer mage i find myself losing even though i combo the right ways. Gear plays a factor in mage vs mage, whereas with bears i can use a purp 17 fbow snipers avian helm and art or buy a talon and use snipers avian wing.

Rescind
10-13-2014, 05:59 PM
I won against mages with evi witha sniper wing..

Adoniss.
10-13-2014, 07:35 PM
Okay guys my new situation is. I gonna make a lvl 22 mage bc in that lvl there are the most twinkers i think.... Now its your turn xD would be completely awesome if u would give me a build and a combo ... Also i could buy a purple lvl 15 paw but i dont know if that is good enough to kill ppl .and i dunno what armour helm and ring and shield ... Hope you can help me
Adoniss

AppleNoob
10-13-2014, 10:41 PM
Okay guys my new situation is. I gonna make a lvl 22 mage bc in that lvl there are the most twinkers i think.... Now its your turn xD would be completely awesome if u would give me a build and a combo ... Also i could buy a purple lvl 15 paw but i dont know if that is good enough to kill ppl .and i dunno what armour helm and ring and shield ... Hope you can help me
Adoniss
Do you mean 15 or 22? If 22 don't bother. If 15 gl.

Adoniss.
10-14-2014, 02:19 AM
Why not

Etarbitrev
10-14-2014, 07:35 AM
Same here resc.

As I said, to be the best at this level you need the best gear. But you can still be VERY VERY good with cheap gear..
& proof of this was a level 17 mage who was using lv15 alch & lv10 mint cutter and he was nuking people left, right and center... I haven't try cutter mage but I do remember when it was released it was veryy good for lv10-15 nuking.

Etarbitrev
10-14-2014, 07:41 AM
@ adoniss - I assume that apple means 15 too hard, 22 too bad, so you should do 17, or something along those lines lol

~ Inv

Adoniss.
10-14-2014, 08:56 AM
Ok made my mage 17 now, i have a purp mint cutter lvl 10 too ... Should i use halloween bone helm and experts leather with it? I need a build and a combo now guys maybe someone ingame telle me please? Mages name is thrasi

AppleNoob
10-14-2014, 05:02 PM
Ok made my mage 17 now, i have a purp mint cutter lvl 10 too ... Should i use halloween bone helm and experts leather with it? I need a build and a combo now guys maybe someone ingame telle me please? Mages name is thrasi

Vert wasn't serious about cutter mage.

Adoniss.
10-15-2014, 02:32 AM
Wtf... Pls guys when u telle me smth i thing its serious because i rly need help.i don't need those posts -.- . So anyone can help me with lvl 17/20/22 mage??!!

Etarbitrev
10-15-2014, 02:43 AM
Ok I'll be serious now.. Make a level 12 hostnoobcusu'llcomplainaboutbadkdriflvl20Pplkillyo u.
Then make a lv17 mage and use 52 int 37 dex 1 str, use alch lv15, int hween helm, lv15 evidence bracer or fiendish doll, lv15 paw & champions dmg ring & magicians armor ring.
Build is 1 frostbite 1 icestorm 1 firestorm 6 lightning 1 drain life 6 heal.
Vs mages do whatever because this build is a failsafe noob build. If tou suck with it, just quit playing mage.

Adoniss.
10-15-2014, 04:59 AM
I dont understand your last semtence... And what is the combo?

AppleNoob
10-15-2014, 06:15 AM
I dont understand your last semtence... And what is the combo?

He said," if you suck with that build too much, don't play mage".

AppleNoob
10-15-2014, 06:16 AM
Ok I'll be serious now.. Make a level 12 hostnoobcusu'llcomplainaboutbadkdriflvl20Pplkillyo u.
Then make a lv17 mage and use 52 int 37 dex 1 str, use alch lv15, int hween helm, lv15 evidence bracer or fiendish doll, lv15 paw & champions dmg ring & magicians armor ring.
Build is 1 frostbite 1 icestorm 1 firestorm 6 lightning 1 drain life 6 heal.
Vs mages do whatever because this build is a failsafe noob build. If tou suck with it, just quit playing mage.

Loling at tht build, the build is pretty much a tank and spam light till they die.

Adoniss.
10-15-2014, 07:38 AM
Is the build good? Anyone selling me a paw for 280k?

Etarbitrev
10-16-2014, 10:08 AM
Yorr kneorr neuffinn jeohn sneow.

Apple that build basically means they can tank lv15 mage nukes and they dont have to nuke if they suck at it so they can literally wait till the end and mana save till they're low then swap to alch and nuke.
Or tey can nuke if they use fbow/paw/toy/candle/(anything) + expert, champ dmg ring, evid or snipers, and/or a hween helm