View Full Version : Item Crafting

Amicusdei
10-12-2014, 06:08 PM
How about crafting new gears from multiple gears that are available now?
Maybe 1 new armor from X number of the old mythic armors (or upgraded) as crafting ingredients.
The upgrade quest from the old mythic would lock the item to the player still and the crafted could also be locked.
The same questline could be used to upgrade the old ones, and when you have maybe 3, you can craft into something new (arcane?).
Or maybe 3 perfect gemmed suits for one arcane, idk.
This would drive up crate prices as well, making some money for our farmer friends and give some endgamers something to work for.
A gold sink could also be implemented (condensed essence).
I think it could work for most any type of items, but should be limited to crafting multiple mythics rather than a whole new crafting system for all items.
Unless you could craft a mythic from, say, 10 or more of same legendary. (10 Magma Claymore of Assault for one xxx mythic for example).
Don't forget about eggs as well, 10 mythic eggs = 2500 plats. Good for STG.

Now, bring on the criticism.

I am prepared for all the holes you can shoot in this and all the obvious problems i have overlooked.
Please save comments about rich players, we all know it will be easier for them to get it.

However, it seems to me that all this can be done with existing items, most of which are not crazy rare (vials, fossil, shard), but is also open to rare ingredients (hopefully not vials, fossil, or shard ).

Note: This is a copy/paste from gen discussion. Too lazy to re-type :)