PDA

View Full Version : Hardlight Shield aka "White holo"

Etarbitrev
10-13-2014, 01:53 AM
Just wondering could devs make this item stashable? I have loads of friends with it and they all say they wanted it to become stashable (like the rest of the Legends Shields). Was just wondering what your thoughts and opinions are on this topic.

~Inv

Somemager
10-13-2014, 05:23 AM
Many want it stashable but someone thought of a theory where the devs did this on purpose because you reserved your character so that character should only have the shield but i doubt they will do it anyway theres still bugs in the game not fixed lel.

Etarbitrev
10-13-2014, 09:25 AM
Well, you say that, but Alex from support recommended I post it here, so maybe this could be different.
Alex said that the designers would be notified of people wanting it to become stashable, so just waiting on a reply atm.

Please would be good if ya could get others to post or email sts about the hardlight shield.

~ Inv

AppleNoob
10-13-2014, 04:04 PM
Well, you say that, but Alex from support recommended I post it here, so maybe this could be different.
Alex said that the designers would be notified of people wanting it to become stashable, so just waiting on a reply atm.

Please would be good if ya could get others to post or email sts about the hardlight shield.

~ Inv

No offense but they often say this but rarely implement.

tarlan
10-13-2014, 08:25 PM
i would rather have my mount fang armor stahsable

Etarbitrev
10-14-2014, 07:59 AM
@ tarlan you got a hardlight shield?

Etarbitrev
10-14-2014, 07:59 AM
And have u got a good reason and explanation to back it up about why it should be implemented?

Ruby!!!
10-14-2014, 08:33 AM
You got shield for reserving that chars name and MFA for capping that char that's why they both are char and not account bound.
Of you could stash why bother capping multiple chars?

Etarbitrev
10-15-2014, 07:51 AM
Ok. Fair point with the MFA but I already knew that.
And tbh, I think Sts is being Legendist. Why should SL be U/s and all the other are stshbl.

I understand it reserved a name for SL but so did DL shield, soooooo... I'll ask,

Ysomuchlegendism.

tarlan
10-15-2014, 08:34 PM
@ tarlan you got a hardlight shield?

yeh but i have 17 so one for each char on 3 mfa

CrimsonTider
10-15-2014, 08:52 PM
We have asked for this to be implemented since 2011, in multiple threads, and it is brought up each time STG begins a new game where we are allowed to reserve a character name. After 3+ years, it isn't going to happen.

tarlan
10-15-2014, 09:07 PM
true, btw why is a elephant in ur sig, just wondering

Somemager
10-15-2014, 09:14 PM

Because there cool.

Etarbitrev
10-16-2014, 02:48 AM
Whut a dumd qesteon

Extreme
10-16-2014, 03:31 AM
Ok. Fair point with the MFA but I already knew that.
And tbh, I think Sts is being Legendist. Why should SL be U/s and all the other are stshbl.

I understand it reserved a name for SL but so did DL shield, soooooo... I'll ask,

Ysomuchlegendism.

SL and DL are optainable in 2 different ways. When you paid Plat to reserve your name for SL, they gave you the Hardlight Shield as a souvenir. While DL is a different story, when you paid for the name reservation, you did not get the shield along with it, you had to buy is seperately from the name reservation.

tarlan
10-16-2014, 08:02 PM
Because there cool.

alot of stuff is cool but he only has elephant, i though he might like go on safari hunts in africa idk

Whut a dumd qesteon
can i atleast get a dumd aswnr

CrimsonTider
10-16-2014, 08:16 PM

Here ya go: http://www.rolltide.com/trads/elephant.html

Because they're cool.

Please see the above link.

Whut a dumd qesteon

One could say your reply shares an equal substance. Be nice.

tarlan
10-16-2014, 09:29 PM
oh makes much sense now thanks