PDA

View Full Version : Making the game easier and more enjoyable

Ssneakykills
10-13-2014, 03:50 AM
I've grabbed some of these ideas from pocket legends ehich i always thought helped or where things that made the game great

Quick chat button - 4 slots that you can type anything in and when you want to use press the button and it says what you wrote until you decide to change it. I found this very useful especially when selling items instead of typing it out every time and it's also good for using guild signs.

Emotes - I see al have emotes but you can't really see when someone uses them at all and also the lack of emotes. Maybe if sts made the emotes more meaningful for example more animation or make them more noticeable because I notice not many people use emotes in al but in pl peolpe use them.

Daily deal - Everyday a new item/Vanity/ Elixir kit etc would come onto the daily deal for a discounted plat price or even for tokens you get from the daily wandering minstrel such as ' NEW DEAL character slot was 120 tokens and is only now 90' this I always thought was a great idea from sts.

Special maps - Special maps that cost 3 story bard tokens each run and the map has a increased chance of looting something special which could be a good incentive for people to farm and complete the daily quests each day.

I'm not trying to make arcane legends exactly like pocket legends because they are both unique in different ways but I thought these ideas would be god suggestions for the future. of course these ideas would be more newer and exciting for people who have never played pocket legends before.

Just realised I was looking at wrong section when I posted this lol

Pollata1246
10-13-2014, 05:27 AM
"If they make the game this easier people will lose interest and stop playing"...a reply may come soon from a mod (my foot!)

Chrisaetoshawker
10-13-2014, 05:56 AM
Add crafted armors, which we need to find gems, recipes(both are hard to find if you don't know tactics) to get one

Ssneakykills
10-13-2014, 07:23 AM
"If they make the game this easier people will lose interest and stop playing"...a reply may come soon from a mod (my foot!)

The title wasn't very good or clear I was ins rush for college but they are just a few suggestions

Covert
10-18-2014, 05:35 PM
All very good suggestions Ssneakykills u r so smart!

Arpluvial
10-18-2014, 05:38 PM
I have moved this thread to the AL Suggestions and Feedback portion of the forums.