PDA

View Full Version : Friend wont show up on friends list after adding them

Rolocoaster
02-01-2011, 10:59 AM
So last night i became friends with a Mage named Trixxxie and i added them but after adding them and them accepting they were no where to be found on my friend list. We tried again over and over and it didnt work .So then i resorted to logging out and signing back in and adding them again and them accepting my friend request and nothing. Trixxxie said that she had alot of friends on her friend list and thought that might have something to do with it . she said she had about 300 friends on there so she deleted about 10 friends and still nothing .The next step i took was to change my character from my low level bear to my lv50 mage and did the same with her and sent her a friend request and nothing . She also didint see me in her friends list , So finally i logged out and back in with my mage not my bear and there she was on my friend list for my mage but not my bear . I tried it again with the my low level bear and no luck . Does anybody know what might be causing this ? is this a glitch in the game cause it has never happened to me before

Royce
02-01-2011, 11:06 AM
There is a known issue with adding a player by name when they are in a different location than you, but logging out and back in should work, so it sounds like your issue may go further than that...

Rolocoaster
02-01-2011, 11:14 AM
we were both in baleforte castle right next to each other when i added her and it didnt show up . Weird cause with my mage it showed up after several times of requestintg her and login out and back in but not the same with my bear i did the same thing i did with the mage and nothing

StompArtist
02-01-2011, 11:15 AM
we were both in baleforte castle right next to each other when i added her and it didnt show up . Weird cause with my mage it showed up after several times of requestintg her and login out and back in but not the same with my bear i did the same thing i did with the mage and nothing

Just wait for the server to refresh :D

Rolocoaster
02-01-2011, 11:20 AM
just logged in right now and now shes on the list :)

Cabero
02-01-2011, 11:20 AM
This has been a common issue with me for well over a month now. I haven't heard the devs say anything about trying to fix it either.

romgar1
02-01-2011, 11:31 AM
This has happened to me many times when I type in the friends name to add them. Ladylove showed me this trick. Add the friends name to the ignore list, then take that friend off the list and add them again. It has worked both times I tried it. Hope this helps.

Rolocoaster
02-01-2011, 11:38 AM
thanks ill try it if it happens again

asommers
02-01-2011, 08:26 PM
This has been in the game since launch and we plan on fixing it soon.

-ALS

Rolocoaster
02-02-2011, 03:34 PM
thanks Asommers for your input

Hitrxxxie
03-24-2011, 11:43 PM
Can u tell trixxxie that Alex's profile was deleted. Obviously I can't tell her/him. Ty

Thedexeagle
03-25-2011, 04:27 PM
Were you on lag??