PDA

View Full Version : So yea...

Phaded
02-01-2011, 11:33 AM
I've become extremely bored of this game and don't really care for the direction it's heading.

So, first person I deem worthy or whatever can have my stuff.

Or I can even change my password and email and well you know..

Arterra
02-01-2011, 11:34 AM
i am awesome :S

anyways, sad to see you go...
wish i had actually played with you, looked fun

ps dont give out the info, just not allowed here. also easier to just find in game and give stuff away.

BeefyMeat
02-01-2011, 11:35 AM
Im awesomer than Arterra, both the poster and the game world.

I also offer the soul of my first born.

Lesrider
02-01-2011, 11:36 AM
Why don't you wait for 1.7 to come out before you make your decision? There's so much about it we don't know -- so just wait and see.

Arterra
02-01-2011, 11:36 AM
Im awesomer than Arterra, both the planet and the game world.

I also offer the soul of your first born.

if that is what you think, sure. but we all know the truth.

Junside
02-01-2011, 11:37 AM
I guess giving out your items is okay, but I don't think you should give out your password and email. Other property of yours such as facebook or email could get used or hacked.

Also, Arterra check your pm's

BeefyMeat
02-01-2011, 11:37 AM
First born, bro. I'm not above selling my children's afterlife for game items.

StompArtist
02-01-2011, 11:39 AM
Sorry Beefy your first born soul already belong to us... er... our dark Lord I meant.

BeefyMeat
02-01-2011, 11:41 AM
Sorry Beefy your first born soul already belong to us... er... our dark Lord I meant.

Then I offer my second. I don't care how deep this rabbit hole goes, I need some stuff.

Arterra
02-01-2011, 11:41 AM
Why don't you wait for 1.7 to come out before you make your decision? There's so much about it we don't know -- so just wait and see.

i concur. 1.7 looks quite legit with a whole new item system being implemented. all i can hope for is that they listed my alternate color palettes crafting suggestion, and we are SET for LIFE on addiction.

BeefyMeat
02-01-2011, 11:47 AM
Arterra, dont make me offer my dog's soul too, because I will.

Arterra
02-01-2011, 11:51 AM
Arterra, dont make me offer my dog's soul too, because I will.

lool im on the same boat you know. I NEED MA RIFT... but hey, his account, lets give him one last try

thugimmortal
02-01-2011, 11:52 AM
I've become extremely bored of this game and don't really care for the direction it's heading.

Why ......

when 1.7 comes out there will be lots more to do. but if you dont like the game it really is up to you if you quit. but as you might know this game really is the best mobile mmo and is only going to get better. so i would keep the account and items and just take a break that way you can always come back

hawkei
02-01-2011, 12:13 PM
Agreed it would be a waste to give all your stuff away and then u end up bored one day and WANA play pocket legends with no money

Lesrider
02-01-2011, 12:17 PM
Phaded, don't quit -- and don't give your stuff to vultures who don't even care if you leave.
Keep your stuff. Take a break like most of us do. And see if the new update reignites your interest in the game.

Dizzy
02-01-2011, 12:24 PM
It's a shame to see people become bored and quit just when it seems changes are being made to make the game more fun, but I understand. The game is a bit dull, after you reach the level cap, it's a lot of farming and playing the market or creating new characters and leveling to do either more PvE or PvP if that's your thing. As of right now, there isn't a lot of story to hook you and there isn't a lot to do if you don't enjoy dungeon crawling hour after hour.

But what I see is a great start to a game. This game is still young, so of course they've created the basics first, and are now adding in more features which include more things to do. Crafting will help, Guilds will help, lots of little tweaks will help... it's evolving.

Y'know, I get how it can get boring. I love the challenge of soloing and most people don't. Others like twinking in PvP and I don't. Still others love to play the market and live to make killer deals. It's all a matter of finding what engages you, and if there's nothing in the game that does that, there's nothing in the game.

Still, as a young game that's evolving, and as a game you obviously once enjoyed, I wouldn't be so quick to give up your gear and your toon. Put it down, and come back in a few months. Maybe by then there will be more in the game for you.

Then again, it's just a game not a life-or-death choice, if you don't enjoy it anymore why waste anymore time on it? So looking at it in that light, can I have your stuff? ;) j/k

mugen
02-01-2011, 12:29 PM

why not wait and see how 1.7 shapes up . i think its going to add a whole other dimension to the game . just take a break till it drops then reevaluate quitting . arent u even the slightest bit curios? :)

RedRyder
02-01-2011, 12:31 PM
http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz224/jtbeamish/vultures.jpg

Royce
02-01-2011, 12:32 PM
Phaded, don't quit -- and don't give your stuff to vultures who don't even care if you leave.
Keep your stuff. Take a break like most of us do. And see if the new update reignites your interest in the game.

I agree.

Arterra
02-01-2011, 12:45 PM
we can only hope he reads this before he gives it to the first guy he sees in balefort :(

Pharcyde
02-01-2011, 12:47 PM
1.7 is pretty much loaded, how can you not care for the direction its going? daily quests man! Daily quests!!

Physiologic
02-01-2011, 01:24 PM
He probably wasn't aware of 1.7 being released.

http://passionforcinema.com/wp-content/uploads/16266-16972.gif

"Oh, he didn't know."

Zeus
02-01-2011, 01:28 PM
You shouldn't leave just yet. Wait till 1.7. I wouldn't suggest you give away your stuff either, due to you might being bored one day and decide to play again. If you are however. I'd sugges to give it to someone like Royce or a helpful member of the community. :) farewell man

Phaded
02-01-2011, 02:45 PM
I know of 1.7 :p

Questing isn't my thing, I only enjoy PvP and that has become dull.

I dunno, we'll see. It won't be a noob in balefort who gets my stuff lol, it'll be someone on forums.

StompArtist
02-01-2011, 02:46 PM
I know of 1.7 :p

Questing isn't my thing, I only enjoy PvP and that has become dull.

I dunno, we'll see. It won't be a noob in balefort who gets my stuff lol, it'll be someone on forums.

Sounds like it's time to go advertise this in balefort :D