PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!

Magegrimm
10-13-2014, 03:12 PM
Please help me I have two characters and I was a guild master on my mage then I transfered the leadership to my rogue and I deleted it without noticing that I didn't switch leadership! :( can anyone tell me if I can recover my guild?

Ssneakykills
10-13-2014, 03:16 PM
Might have to buy guild again if the guild name is still free of emails support and see what that can do might help of you have proof that it was your guild I I understood what you said right

Magegrimm
10-13-2014, 03:27 PM
Might have to buy guild again if the guild name is still free of emails support and see what that can do might help of you have proof that it was your guild I I understood what you said right
Yeah :(

Magegrimm
10-13-2014, 03:42 PM
It says "Your email has not been posted yet" I emailed them and they give this same answer

hozukreti
10-14-2014, 05:28 AM
It says "Your email has not been posted yet" I emailed them and they give this same answer

U already gave them your char name, and your email that you use to login?

Magegrimm
10-14-2014, 01:14 PM
U already gave them your char name, and your email that you use to login?
I already emailed support...They must busy cuz they just confirmed the ticket... I have to wait in the line...

Amadorbibidor
10-14-2014, 04:07 PM
They recently recovered me a character that was deleted 1 month ago, if you ask to recover your character I think it may come with everything it has. My mage had even my 9999 life potions when they recovered it. I'm not sure what happens with guilds.