View Full Version : Stash Recommendation

Luve
10-13-2014, 04:23 PM
Sts, I recommend adding gold and maybe blood as "Stashable" items. Gold can be stashed in every other STS mmorpg (SL, AL, And PL) but not DL. I have two devices to trade gold from my other characters to my main, but for others who have multiple characters and no secondary device, I could see this being challenging, annoying, and possibly risky in the fact that some might give gold to their buddies to give back to them to transfer, but their buddies running off will always be a possibility. So I feel this could reduce a few cases of scams. (Unaware of how many people get scammed that way) But I believe it happens. But in any case it makes it much easier for us, so please at least think about it. Thanks!

doomdoomdoom
10-14-2014, 11:36 AM
If gold and blood were stashable, it would possibly motivate more players to pay the 30 plat to create a new character instead of just using a different email address.

I didn't know gold was stashable in AL, SL, and PL. Makes me wonder even more why it isn't possible in DL.

Luve
10-14-2014, 04:13 PM
I wonder too, if anyone has an answer feel free to comment. But thanks for the support! Hope this passes and they allow it.