PDA

View Full Version : Nekro banish!

twoxc
10-13-2014, 08:32 PM
I know there aren't many Nekro out there and most that have them are overly rich and don't even Pve. But I for one wanted it and got it for PvE due to it high 40% banish rate and of course for PvP the Happy Bonus and Dragon Scale.

It turn out for PvE the so call "40% chance to banish enemies. Small chance to banish." does not work like how it should.

I have used it and tested it multiple time in multiple maps and mobs, it surely isn't 40% banish at all. Especially when I compare it to Samael. I used Samael and tested it, same multiple map and mobs multiple times. It turn out Samael banish is 10% and yet it banish more often and more mobs then nekro in one arcane skill use.

For example: samael banish now and then I would notice 2-3 mob being banished. while nekro lol it either no banish or 1 mob which is actually rare.

SO PLEASE look into Nekro 40% banish arcane skill, I believe something is wrong with it.

Serancha
10-13-2014, 09:35 PM
Maybe it's a typo and is supposed to say 4%. That would be bad.....

Madnex
10-14-2014, 03:37 AM
The 40% is not banish it's panic. It was a typo, thought it was addressed previously.

SacredKnight
10-14-2014, 03:44 AM
The 40% is not banish it's panic. It was a typo, thought it was addressed previously.

Makes sense, hence 40% Panic and a small chance to banish :P

twoxc
10-14-2014, 11:26 AM
Well Eff me. That is so misleading. I want my money back. That was the main reason I got it. BS.

Candylicks
10-14-2014, 11:28 AM
Well Eff me. That is so misleading. I want my money back. That was the main reason I got it. BS.

I'm both feeling sorry for you and LOL'ing. Didn't you see Jade's post about this?

Zeus
10-14-2014, 11:39 AM

Message Samhayne/Remiem - they might be able to refund the pet.

twoxc
10-14-2014, 11:51 AM
Message Samhayne/Remiem - they might be able to refund the pet.

Will do. Hope they can. Cause I swear it was the main reason I got it and hatched it. Sigh.

Iliketolol
10-14-2014, 12:32 PM
Will do. Hope they can. Cause I swear it was the main reason I got it and hatched it. Sigh.

aww

noahgoulin
10-14-2014, 02:22 PM
I know there aren't many Nekro out there and most that have them are overly rich and don't even Pve. But I for one wanted it and got it for PvE due to it high 40% banish rate and of course for PvP the Happy Bonus and Dragon Scale.

It turn out for PvE the so call "40% chance to banish enemies. Small chance to banish." does not work like how it should.

I have used it and tested it multiple time in multiple maps and mobs, it surely isn't 40% banish at all. Especially when I compare it to Samael. I used Samael and tested it, same multiple map and mobs multiple times. It turn out Samael banish is 10% and yet it banish more often and more mobs then nekro in one arcane skill use.

For example: samael banish now and then I would notice 2-3 mob being banished. while nekro lol it either no banish or 1 mob which is actually rare.

SO PLEASE look into Nekro 40% banish arcane skill, I believe something is wrong with it.
I think your wright something wrong with nekro...

Candylicks
10-14-2014, 02:26 PM
Warm hugs Two.

lethaljade
10-14-2014, 02:35 PM
Warm hugs Two.

Lmao, nekro sucks the panic is the same as slag the banish is the same as grimm, reegg my pet pls.

twoxc
10-14-2014, 02:37 PM
Lmao, nekro sucks the panic is the same as slag the banish is the same as grimm, reegg my pet pls.

that's what i'm saying sigh. got scammed by sts. stupid typo i swear. 40% banish bs.

notfaded1
10-14-2014, 02:47 PM
Singe is the new Sam... js... and I really wanted nekro and am upset not a single fossil has dropped in arena like it's supposed to o.O

Actually if it could banish 40% it would be so OP it would be ridiculous.

GoodSyntax
10-14-2014, 03:01 PM
Singe is the new Sam... js... and I really wanted nekro and am upset not a single fossil has dropped in arena like it's supposed to o.O

Fossil from Arena?

....sir, you've been trolled!