PDA

View Full Version : Dungeons

obee
10-13-2014, 09:50 PM
I just came up with a crazy idea...hope you like it!

AL should have a dungeon mode, where are party enters into a dungeon. The dungeon is infinite, and it is timed as well. The dungeon will start out with easy mobs with not that good loot. As your progress, the loot will get better, but they mobs will get harder. Once you get to legendary gear, multiple bosses will start to appear with the mobs. The previous part of the dungeon will be walled off to prevent people from running back. When you do die, your time will end, and you can attempt as many times as you want to get in the in the dungeon. Note: These bosses and mobs should be totally different from regular PvE to spice it up. You will be given a quest to complete the dungeon with a 5 minutes time. 50k gold will be given to you if you pass. The following criteria determines if you get the quest

Level 41 (or whatever the cap will be if this is somehow implemented
All normal boss achievements (not including Krunch, Bale 2, and the elusive four)
30k PvE kills.

As you get deeper into the dungeon, like I said, it will be significantly harder. Thinge to watch out for

Traps will be implemented
Bosses will come out at random times, and their spawn rate will increase as you get even deeper
The mobs will be in deeper groups
Debuffs of stats
Stronger enemies

obee
10-13-2014, 09:50 PM
Tell me if I need to add more

Ebezaanec
10-13-2014, 10:09 PM
Question: What about addressing DC's? If it is timed, then the unfortunate player would be locked out.

SacredKnight
10-14-2014, 02:06 AM
Already been discussed ;)

radagan
10-14-2014, 02:27 AM
Old idea :3