PDA

View Full Version : Requests for Clan on PL

mefiik
04-10-2010, 07:13 AM
Ok i wont do it like "FIRST CLAN EVER!!!"... it will be just common clan:)... I am lookin for players lvl 21+ with all three dungeons and they must know the game!!!... for now there is just me and Holyarcher... we will make our own town, dungeons(with passwords just for us)... we can make our websites(if our members will want)... if u wanna join write here or add meet me in game "mefiik" or meet "holyarcher" in game:)... name of clan is not known for know:) but everything will take place:)... one more thing:) i'd love to make our clan little bit helpful for others:) so if any of our member will be in town he will ask others if they dont need help with anything ( its not rule)... we will try to make this game better for others:))

Dizko
04-10-2010, 07:16 AM
Why don't we just work together on the other one?

mefiik
04-10-2010, 07:20 AM
because i want normal common clan... clan full of people which know each other... not even top playesr but players which want to help others:) we dont have to have here just one clan do we? :))

Dizko
04-10-2010, 07:26 AM
Thats our aim too.

You're right that we don't have to have just the one clan, but it would be stronger if we united.

I'll tell you one thing though -If you do go ahead and make your own clan, I'd love to be allies.

But do consider joining, love leveling with you.

mefiik
04-10-2010, 07:32 AM
we can always make party with each other:)... mmm allies its good idea:)... we will see how it will be ok:)

Brando366
04-10-2010, 03:44 PM
I would like to join you but i cant buy the packs unless I go out of my way to walmart and get some gift cards but im poor.

se99jmk
04-10-2010, 03:57 PM
Hi, I'd love to join! Most of the way through 20 atm.. in game char is Kenny (Enchantress).
Spoken with Holy a couple of times, very helpful indeed! (thanks Holy, getting up to scratch quickly :-) )

Curious about the need for guilds though.. I'm on the final dungeon and can happily solo all standard mobs. I played WoW for a few years and very comfortable with the holy trinity setup (Damage / Tank / Healer), but so far I really haven't found the need. I think if bosses dropped better equipment (or at least deffo dropped something!) then it'd be different, but currently the regular mobs seem to drop the best gear, so by soloing I can level up and get gear..

Don't get me wrong, I like social interaction (especially as it adds a fun side to constant grinding), but in terms of gameplay it doesn't seem required.. (unless I missed something?)

Would be great if the bosses dropped the best gear, but it just doesn't seem to be that way so far..

Reaper
04-10-2010, 04:11 PM
Join Myths and we can be allies ;) - www.theappradar.com
I guess we can accept anyone, but only people who are active :)

Loveshot
02-03-2017, 09:31 PM
bumpssss...