PDA

View Full Version : learn pally

bearuang
10-14-2014, 06:25 AM
Its hard to learn pally compare to bear?

Doframingo
10-14-2014, 06:51 AM
Nope, it's just like all classes, you learn during the time u use it :).

Waug
10-14-2014, 07:34 AM
Nope, it's just like all classes, you learn during the time u use it :).

There are things that u don't need to learn, u automatically do that, like no body teach a new born baby how to eat, that's called natural instinct.

using endgame pally is just like a natural instinct.

Ruby!!!
10-14-2014, 08:36 AM
So if you see a bad pally they might just have an eating disorder...

bearuang
10-14-2014, 09:11 AM
There are things that u don't need to learn, u automatically do that, like no body teach a new born baby how to eat, that's called natural instinct.

But there are no newborn baby that eat, they drink milk from their mum

Waug
10-14-2014, 10:27 AM
^ lol, get the hints.

Burstnuke
10-14-2014, 06:44 PM
Its hard to learn pally compare to bear?

Pally compared to bear :rolleyes:. Pally doesnt take much skill at all, same as behr basicly.

CrimsonTider
10-14-2014, 07:07 PM

Actually, newborn babies do not know "how" to eat. Initial responses to stimuli gives way to what is called the "rooting reflex". It is not until months later do they actually learn to eat without the reflex needing to be triggered.

Now, you can make the statement "they are born with ability to know when they are hungry", and you would be correct. ;)

Laar
10-14-2014, 07:41 PM
Actually, newborn babies do not know "how" to eat. Initial responses to stimuli gives way to what is called the "rooting reflex". It is not until months later do they actually learn to eat without the reflex needing to be triggered.

Now, you can make the statement "they are born with ability to know when they are hungry", and you would be correct. ;)
Wow, I never knew... :D

bearuang
10-14-2014, 08:09 PM
^ lol, get the hints.
You dont say 🚬

bearuang
10-14-2014, 08:10 PM
Pally compared to bear :rolleyes:. Pally doesnt take much skill at all, same as behr basicly.
So it would be nice, can link me to any guide of pally here?

bearuang
10-14-2014, 08:11 PM

Right mam

Ruby!!!
10-14-2014, 08:17 PM
So it would be nice, can link me to any guide of pally here?
You could check the enchantress class forum feels like 3/4 of the recent posts are about end game pally builds :)

CrimsonTider
10-14-2014, 08:17 PM
Right mam

Hope that was a typo for "man" for I am a husband/father/not female. :)

Waug
10-14-2014, 09:05 PM

well I'll go with bearuang and call it 'drink' rather eat, or looking for foods, cause newborn cant eat :) that's lack of English knowledge that I don't something find lol otherwise I really had good example of natural instinct.

CrimsonTider
10-14-2014, 09:32 PM
well I'll go with bearuang and call it 'drink' rather eat, or looking for foods, cause newborn cant eat :) that's lack of English knowledge that I don't something find lol otherwise I really had good example of natural instinct.

My apologies. I did not know English was not your native language. I was just trying to be funny anyway. No football on and Crim is bored.

iamthesurvivor
10-15-2014, 08:14 PM
Pally harder tho, beck and stomp is as easy as it gets