PDA

View Full Version : I'm a senior member now!!

Chrisaetoshawker
10-14-2014, 09:55 AM
Lol so after months of "spamming", I've become a senior member in this forum
I'm not here to celebrate tho
I think it is weird, shouldn't it be leveled by how many "thanked" we have?

Anarchist
10-14-2014, 10:06 AM
"Thanks" increase green bars.
"Posts" determine titles.

posts>>thanks.

Candylicks
10-14-2014, 10:08 AM
Lol so after months of "spamming", I've become a senior member in this forum
I'm not here to celebrate tho
I think it is weird, shouldn't it be leveled by how many "thanked" we have?

No body cares, leaving an insightful and helpful post that's the most important part of being a forum member. The reputation and number of posts is really a moot point around here, tons of trolls w/ lots of posts and thanks for their stupid posts.

The only time I ever look at number of posts is at the trade section, and considering if that person is legit or it's a scammer/plat farmer.

Chrisaetoshawker
10-14-2014, 10:08 AM
"Thanks" increase green bars.
"Posts" determine titles.

posts>>thanks.

Ohhh, my fault sorry
I'm new :P

Chrisaetoshawker
10-14-2014, 10:11 AM
No body cares, leaving an insightful and helpful post that's the most important part of being a forum member. The reputation and number of posts is really a moot point around here, tons of trolls w/ lots of posts and thanks for their stupid posts.

The only time I ever look at number of posts is at the trade section, and considering if that person is legit or it's a scammer/plat farmer.

Ahh I'm outta thanks again(ill do it tomorrow)
Thank you:)
No doubt again:)

Candylicks
10-14-2014, 10:18 AM
Great...sts deleted my thread

I saw.

Your heart was in the right place, it's just a grey area with the ToS. Your idea is best drawn up as a suggestion in that section, not that you personally would be running an off-site AL trading forum. With all of the recent scams and such, they are just being uber careful with their games right now. I know you spent a lot of time coding, it was a well thought-out idea.

I know you totally would NOT do this, but whose to say that you wouldn't have a section in there for trading items for cash or what if there was some dispute that originated off a trade made on your forum? How would StS be able to deal with it then? AL stuff has to stay in their hands. Again, props to you for the creativity and time spent on the idea though even if it didn't fly.

Chrisaetoshawker
10-14-2014, 10:32 AM
I saw.

Your heart was in the right place, it's just a grey area with the ToS. Your idea is best drawn up as a suggestion in that section, not that you personally would be running an off-site AL trading forum. With all of the recent scams and such, they are just being uber careful with their games right now. I know you spent a lot of time coding, it was a well thought-out idea.

I know you totally would NOT do this, but whose to say that you wouldn't have a section in there for trading items for cash or what if there was some dispute that originated off a trade made on your forum? How would StS be able to deal with it then? AL stuff has to stay in their hands. Again, props to you for the creativity and time spent on the idea though even if it didn't fly.

Yeah, I understand that, thx again:)
Sam pmed me and yeah, I'm not so disappointed(a little tho:P)
I've learned a lot either in coding or this stuff:)
Althought it didn't fly, it did strengthened my wings aha xD
(Oh n I didn't actually spend a lot of time, just three days. Got no plans for those days so..xD)

Candylicks
10-14-2014, 10:42 AM
Enthusiastic people like yourself are a benefit to this community and glad to hear you see it from the positive side.

Chrisaetoshawker
10-14-2014, 10:45 AM
Enthusiastic people like yourself are a benefit to this community and glad to hear you see it from the positive side.

I'm so positive that I can't even sleep at night. The world is too bright xD

Madxnoob
10-14-2014, 10:47 AM
Im a Epic Member.

Remember Me
10-14-2014, 11:10 AM
Member for three years still not a senior..

Anarchist
10-14-2014, 11:19 AM
I was afraid it was gonna have some tos problems meh...sts pretty strict and plain with this type of things.

Ironic fact is if you add it to the suggestion section it will NEVER be implemented but if you do it yourself they dont want it lel. You just took 3 days of your time to contribute to the forum and it is amazing (personally i would never do it, so mucho rispetto)

I think i found who to spend my rep points on =]

Ssneakykills
10-14-2014, 11:43 AM
Reputation comments give more than normal thanks if you didn't knkw

Zylx
10-14-2014, 12:13 PM
*Applause*

*Sniffle* They grow up so fast :')

(Now if only i could become forum legend *-*)

Visiting
10-14-2014, 12:17 PM
Reputation comments give more than normal thanks if you didn't knkw

Rep comments, the little green thumb, give the person thanked your full rep power. So, if I thanked you with that, you'd get 29 points (My meager points).

Schnitzel
10-14-2014, 08:02 PM
*Applause*

Forum Legend = 10,000 posts

My rep power is 71, so if I rep someone, then their total reputation points gets added 71 points :D

obee
10-14-2014, 08:05 PM
I will be a forum legend. In 203848574 years by now :)

Remember Me
10-14-2014, 09:01 PM

My rep power is 71, so if I rep someone, then their total reputation points gets added 71 points :D

Really? Test it on me! xD

obee
10-14-2014, 09:19 PM
Really? Test it on me! xD
Lol

Xeusx
10-15-2014, 12:04 AM
*Applause*

Nab, my post numbers beats your post numbers XD
I WIN! MUAHAHAHA!

Zylx
10-15-2014, 12:49 AM
I WIN! MUAHAHAHA!

Nab, thats cuz you're a nab.

Chrisaetoshawker
10-15-2014, 04:46 AM
Lol thx guys
Accidentally got some information here

Pollata1246
10-15-2014, 11:53 AM

Lol I'm NVR gonna thank anyone lol

Raselph
10-15-2014, 11:17 PM
I WIN! MUAHAHAHA!

lmao that is so true...

Raselph
10-15-2014, 11:17 PM
Lol I'm NVR gonna thank anyone lol

:( ((deeply saddened)

Helicopter
10-16-2014, 04:28 AM
I was once rep commented by Doc. I received....100+ Rep points. I kinda miss Doc.. :( Infomaniac.

Anarchist
10-16-2014, 05:21 AM
Someone gave me a lot of rep points time ago like 2/3 bars cause [..]

unfortunately my rep power is just 51 not much.

radagan
10-16-2014, 08:42 AM
I dobt seriously care how much thanks does player have I watch that dor glory what they have done for forums like guides and contests and other threads..not that if people post junk and someone thanks

tankk
10-16-2014, 07:31 PM
I was just looking through this post checking out everyones rank lol, and i found banned on yours xD...what does that mean?

Zylx
10-16-2014, 10:01 PM
I was once rep commented by Doc. I received....100+ Rep points. I kinda miss Doc.. :( Infomaniac.

<3 Docdoverylittle

Zylx
10-16-2014, 10:03 PM
Someone gave me a lot of rep points time ago like 2/3 bars cause [..]

unfortunately my rep power is just 51 not much.

I dunno my rep power (i dont think ive ever made a rep comment even) cuz im on mobile app + tapatalk.

Raselph
10-16-2014, 10:03 PM
<3 Docdoverylittle

xD :) ;) :D