PDA

View Full Version : Respect Button

Endkey
10-14-2014, 01:17 PM
Hey guys

Came with an idea. Why not add a button which further leads to three things.

1. Helpful, which shows that the you helped somebody
2. Teamwork, You worked nice with somebody
3. Nice, you had nice behaviour

When ever PvP or PvE ends, you can rate the person with one of these 3 above mentioned choices, which will grant them +1 respect. That respect can be used to get new titles which actually will show how great you are in PvP and PvE. Those titles cant be accessed anywhere else so that title will be the proof of your pro skills. I took this idea from LoL and there can be many changes in this idea because LoL is a MOBA and it works fine there, while AL is a MMORPG.

Please comment kindly and do not troll this thread

Ebezaanec
10-14-2014, 06:57 PM
The most obvious response is farming respect.

Serancha
10-15-2014, 12:11 AM
To be honest, this seems like this would just be a popularity thing. I can see people paying others to give them reputation points like they pay people to give them pvp kills to get on the top player leaderboard. Others would be asking/begging their friends to give them points etc. It would be hard to design it so that it was legitimate. Kind of like all those "who's the best pvp blahblah" threads. It's just ego stroking.

Instanthumor
10-15-2014, 12:18 AM
I took this idea from LoL and there can be many changes in this idea because LoL is a MOBA and it works fine there, while AL is a MMORPG.

Works in League... I doubt it'll do any good here, honestly.

Btw, what's your League name? @@

Endkey
10-15-2014, 10:01 AM
I learned not to whine about kill farming and their negative effects on everything, and serancha ofcourse ur friends will respect u, but only those who were with u when u killed a boss in PvE and when the room ended in PvP.

Insta igns Endkey, on EUW server

Serancha
10-15-2014, 10:23 AM
At least it would get people out of town. Would have to only be applicable at the end of a run - after boss dies

Endkey
10-15-2014, 11:47 AM
At least it would get people out of town. Would have to only be applicable at the end of a run - after boss dies

haha totally, thats what I mean, only at the end when the bosses die, and when the PvP room ends

GoodSyntax
10-15-2014, 12:24 PM
I saw the title of Respect button, and I assumed something else entirely....

- Like smack button, and boom, Abomination respects me enough to stop glitching me to death all over the place
- Hit Respect and you stop plat/ankh reviving in ice patches, purple death pools, AoE windup zones, etc.
- In PvP, when you're tired of the trash talk, hit button, and trash talkers are muted
- In CTF, when you're being spawn farmed or ganged, you hit button, and you insta-kill the gangers and automatically post "Noobs -.-" in chat
- On forums, hit button, and a Dev responds to a good suggestion or legitimate question
- Free offers from surveys, when you're on your 20th page of questions with no end in sight, you hit the button, and survey completes - you get plat

Totally my misunderstanding....

Endkey
10-15-2014, 12:26 PM
I saw the title of Respect button, and I assumed something else entirely....

- Like smack button, and boom, Abomination respects me enough to stop glitching me to death all over the place
- Hit Respect and you stop plat/ankh reviving in ice patches, purple death pools, AoE windup zones, etc.
- In PvP, when you're tired of the trash talk, hit button, and trash talkers are muted
- In CTF, when you're being spawn farmed or ganged, you hit button, and you insta-kill the gangers and automatically post "Noobs -.-" in chat
- On forums, hit button, and a Dev responds to a good suggestion or legitimate question
- Free offers from surveys, when you're on your 20th page of questions with no end in sight, you hit the button, and survey completes - you get plat

Totally my misunderstanding....

Well im sorry for disappointing you, and I have to say those ideas are not bad themselves. Make a thread xD

Instanthumor
10-15-2014, 12:45 PM
I learned not to whine about kill farming and their negative effects on everything, and serancha ofcourse ur friends will respect u, but only those who were with u when u killed a boss in PvE and when the room ended in PvP.

Insta igns Endkey, on EUW server

Oh yeah lmao.. EUW server pfft

Endkey
10-15-2014, 12:46 PM
Oh yeah lmao.. EUW server pfft

switch!

GoodSyntax
10-15-2014, 12:47 PM
Well im sorry for disappointing you, and I have to say those ideas are not bad themselves. Make a thread xD

I would, but I have no respect

Instanthumor
10-15-2014, 12:49 PM
switch!

Lol... You switch...

Endkey
10-15-2014, 01:04 PM
Lol... You switch...

nuuuu! u do