PDA

View Full Version : No Free platinum on daily 5 day reward?

Lenna Drake
10-14-2014, 02:06 PM
Well it's just me or someone too look at the daily reward?, well if you know the game release a price every day to player who are active every day the daily reward and if you got the five days the last day you receive a special price vanity (someone tell me he recive dark order top by a price I don't believe that lol) or platinum from1 to 10 platinum coins yeah its a matter of luck but since the free platinum offers was closed by a problems well I don't see platinum on my daily 5 day reward just vanity vanity and i ask someone more have this bad luck? Or it's just me? Lol

Mezderak
10-14-2014, 02:30 PM
no dark order you only get red armor set, red desire set , green witch doctor set, green street set, and dark militant set,blue combat set, blue biker set, blue sea colonial set and 5 or 10 plat (randomly)that person is bluffing .

erosion
10-14-2014, 10:59 PM
If you used plat, then you are more likely to get 10 plat instead of 5. And you are more likely to get plat every 10 days.

Lenna Drake
10-14-2014, 11:31 PM
So it's just my bad luck lol I'm gonna change my hour of take my daily reward then maybe that change my bad luck

Luve
10-15-2014, 05:44 AM
Or wear your lucky socks when collecting! It's all luck, just keep trying and you'll get some eventually. Good luck.

Lenna Drake
10-15-2014, 02:20 PM
I just keep two whole months without luck just receiving vanity biker items lol very bad luck for me

Luve
10-15-2014, 04:35 PM
Sounds rough. Hey free gold though, always nice. Or make a new player happy with the vanity :) but better luck next time.

Lenna Drake
11-05-2014, 11:45 AM
Well I have news its not just me with this problem lol some other people have this sams bad luck one or two months ago