PDA

View Full Version : banning without digging deeper

sdpm
10-14-2014, 02:57 PM
i like the banning method u guys did for the platfarmers /gold buyer and sellers/ accnt seller and buyer etc etc . BUT Banning players without any evidence and a kid helping a friend to unban an account? isnt that quite below off the belt ? wish u guys dig deeper before putting someone to sleep. dont just hide your flaws and also pls do give a good explanation .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

obee
10-14-2014, 03:01 PM
I've heard this case, I'm not gonna lie, this one got messed up

Magegrimm
10-14-2014, 03:20 PM
I've heard this case, I'm not gonna lie, this one got messed up

You mean pretty messed up

Amadorbibidor
10-14-2014, 03:21 PM
We can't discuss bans here, bans are a very serious measures and they may be discussed via email. I don't recommend you to keep doing threads about this because you maybe gonna get banned too. Probably you are right, that ban was unfair, but rules are rules. When we use Arcane Legends or Forum we all automatically agree with the Terms of Service and one part of the Forum ToS says that bans can't be discussed here.

Anyways, I wish you good luck with that case. :)

Samhayne
10-14-2014, 03:25 PM
We can't discuss bans here, bans are a very serious measures and they may be discussed via email. I don't recommend you to keep doing threads about this because you maybe gonna get banned too. Probably you are right, that ban was unfair, but rules are rules. When we use Arcane Legends or Forum we all automatically agree with the Terms of Service and one part of the Forum ToS says that bans can't be discussed here.

Anyways, I wish you good luck with that case. :)

Account issues are private between Spacetime and the account holder. As such, they are not for public discussion on the forums. Click the link in my signature to get in touch with Spacetime Support.

Thread closed.