PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Legends Double Hauntlet & Double Arena Master Chests Weekend!

Samhayne
10-14-2014, 03:22 PM

This weekend earn double Hauntlet tokens when you run the Hauntlet!

Also, when you overcome 4 bosses in the Arena you will get 2 Arena Master Chests, instead of one!

Alonz
10-16-2014, 11:05 AM
This weekend earn double Hauntlet tokens when you run the Hauntlet!

Also, when you overcome 4 bosses in the Arena you will get 2 Arena Master Chests, instead of one!

yay first

Sceazikua
10-16-2014, 11:15 AM
How can there be no comments in an announcement thread made in 10-14? o.o

Chr0nic
10-16-2014, 11:16 AM
Nice,, can I asked something? U know the exactly date of halloween event??

Hadec
10-16-2014, 12:53 PM
How u know its 23? Its confirmed?

Darkgiero
10-16-2014, 12:57 PM
I think its 24, like last year.

Sent from my Lenovo A516 using Tapatalk

Woundedwarrior
10-16-2014, 01:25 PM
Since we're on the topic of the arena, can you pls make it easier?

Das Vishal
10-16-2014, 01:59 PM
Arena is suck it's too hard useless

Thrindal
10-16-2014, 02:01 PM
Since we're on the topic of the arena, can you pls make it easier?

Difficulty is fine, it's the loot that's the issue. Hopefully Mythic Pendant will change that.

Idly
10-16-2014, 02:17 PM
Difficulty is fine, it's the loot that's the issue. Hopefully Mythic Pendant will change that.

Difficulty is fine for a highly organised fully geared party, its impossible with a pug, and also close to impossible without arcane rings, full mythic weapons. I get one hit 6-7 times per boss with full mythics inc elon gun. The arena is not fine for the vast majority of players.

Firezmz
10-16-2014, 02:36 PM
Difficulty is fine for a highly organised fully geared party, its impossible with a pug, and also close to impossible without arcane rings, full mythic weapons. I get one hit 6-7 times per boss with full mythics inc elon gun. The arena is not fine for the vast majority of players.

Wow, with full Mythics and elon gun, You still die crazy???? Then It is impossible for me. Thx for the head up,

Thrindal
10-16-2014, 02:41 PM

Yes a skilled and coordinated party is a must but I have run with no arcane rings in the party and I for one still have a pink bow. Yes I die occasionally but I have had runs with as few as two deaths total. I don't want a challenge free environment, I just want to be rewarded when I complete the challenge.

leesmoove
10-16-2014, 07:18 PM
You better not be decked out in mythic armor

Newcomx
10-16-2014, 08:01 PM
This event not for everybody since there's level limitation to enter arena

Auso
10-17-2014, 01:49 PM
cool :)

SacredKnight
10-17-2014, 02:40 PM
This event not for everybody since there's level limitation to enter arena

Lol, you want to enter the arena? DOUBLE CHESTS!= Double the chance for a useless shade armor, spending atleast 20k in Pots Etc. when farming locks is more profitable then this.
The Hauntlet is a nice touch though, I hear rumors about a special Halloween hauntlet thingy but I can't be for certain. If I remember correctly this is the first 2x Hauntlet coins?

Thefireofic
10-17-2014, 10:40 PM
Yay

ProtruckR
10-18-2014, 02:14 AM
Can someone Tell me why we have so many Updates Somedays it takes me 15 to 20 min to play waiting for patches to install and download cant this be done well playing then when it is done Downloading then Reboot to Install.
Dont get me wrong love they update and patch just be nice to play well this goes on. Thanks @protruckR

Mehmet Tuncay
10-18-2014, 02:35 AM
[arcanexmen]Difficulty is fine for a highly organised fully geared party, its impossible with a pug, and also close to impossible without arcane rings, full mythic weapons. I get one hit 6-7 times per boss with full mythics inc elon gun. The arena is not fine for the vast majority [arcanexmen]

Echo Starz
10-18-2014, 03:11 AM
I don't even bother to try at the arena!!! Lmao!!! When I saw the pre-event video, I am 100% sure 90% of players will not make it!!! This is because the development team were testing with full arcane gears!!! Lmao...

The revamp of the arena is not meant for us likewise for the upcoming Halloween event!!! It is meant for the same old so called top 50 players!!!

All the $$$ n time developing for that - STS you are the best!!! Lmao!!!

I would rather invest in other games :)

Sdbigdaddy
10-18-2014, 05:23 PM
Hauntlet running... Is there a shortcut after you are done to start it again? Or do you have to leave kraag and come back to kraag and walk over to the hauntlet circle to enter again?

Thanks in advance :))

Fran Mac
10-18-2014, 05:47 PM
its a bit annoying but at least the ones who enter will play, only here and there we find voyers :D

Gess
10-20-2014, 06:36 AM
Hauntlet running... Is there a shortcut after you are done to start it again? Or do you have to leave kraag and come back to kraag and walk over to the hauntlet circle to enter again?

Thanks in advance :))
Take the quest from Bertrum in the hauntlet, but never talk to him after you completed it (so it stays in your quest menu). When you zone out of the hauntlet, you can zone right back in by going to the quest menu and using the 'Go to' button.

[emoji2]