View Full Version : Operation Arcane Santa!

aquascaper
10-14-2014, 06:41 PM
Hey everyone! I know that it's not even Halloween yet, but I'm starting to prepare for Christmas! Looking at the Arcane Santa thread, you may have noticed that many of the requests were really large (such as arcane ring). However, don't they always say it's "the spirit that matters"? I obviously can't afford elondrian mythics or anything like that, and I'm sure that many of you can't either, but I thought it'd be nice to give something back to the AL community. That's why I'm starting Operation Arcane Santa!

On December 25 (Christmas) through January 6th (12 days of #arcanesanta), I will be giving eggs and legendary items to random AL newbies with my character arcanesanta. I ask for you to join me in the spirit of the Holidays and give something back to the community!

How to participate:
1. Stock up on eggs/legendaries/chests
2. Talk to a random newbie
3. Give them something
4. Message them something along the lines of: "Hope you enjoy the holidays! - #arcanesanta"
5. Repeat!

*No giving to twinks (positive kdr or good pets), beggars, or scammers*

Sponsors:

Items:

[I]

Guild Hall:

Artwork:

Participants:

Don't forget everyone who participates!

Special Thanks:

-Thanks to Ermagawsh, Lonelywolfe, and Dvylon for helping me level my mage (ign arcanesanta)!
-Thanks to Ermagawsh and Entity/Ent for helping choose the guild name!
-Thanks to Ermagawsh for providing a Prance Egg for my mage
-Thanks to Obee for pointing out that not everyone will be around on the 25th
-Thanks to Radagan for artwork/images
-Thanks to Entity/Ent for buying Mystic Manor GH for <Santas Little Helpers>
-And don't forget.... Thanks to everyone for participating!

[Thread in progress]

aquascaper
10-14-2014, 06:42 PM
Update Feed:

10/14/14: Thread Formed
10/14/14: Guild <santas little helpers> formed
10/14/14: Forum group "operation arcane santa" created
10/14/14: The whole event will last from 12/25/14 to 1/6/15 (12 days of #arcanesanta) instead of just one day because many will be busy on Christmas. Thanks to Obee for pointing this out
10/15/14: Did a short trial run; it worked pretty well
10/15/14: Participants list moved to post #3
10/15/14: Remiem will be participating in our guild <santas little helpers> for the duration of our event (12/25/14 - 1/6/15)
10/15/14: Bought Guild Hall - Thanks Entity/Ent!
10/15/14: Did another short trial run; it also worked pretty well. Make sure not to give to people who aren't wearing anything without checking their kdr (I accidentally gave a few to twinks xD)

aquascaper
10-14-2014, 06:42 PM
http://tinyurl.com/arcanesanta (leads to a Google Doc with participants)

Prefer the long url? Here it is: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CgzNnIi8c0HcV1-vE9c0GGV-3Jx3rlyBhP6tkKrHvfM/edit?usp=sharing

aquascaper
10-14-2014, 06:43 PM
reserved

ClumsyCactus
10-14-2014, 07:10 PM
I think this is a great project, and depending on how much money i get from my halloween event i might be able to join. Atm i really Wanna, but have almost no gold.
I will ask to join if halloween brings Money to me.

CptAwsome
10-14-2014, 07:37 PM
Where do I sign up? Lol. I'm always happy to help. I'll message you in game when I see you on for more details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aquascaper
10-14-2014, 07:40 PM
I think this is a great project, and depending on how much money i get from my halloween event i might be able to join. Atm i really Wanna, but have almost no gold.
I will ask to join if halloween brings Money to me.

Thanks, and good luck during Halloween!

Where do I sign up? Lol. I'm always happy to help. I'll message you in game when I see you on for more details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just post here. I've added you

kurd4ever
10-14-2014, 07:47 PM
Umm i have some stuffs i can give away pretty good pets tho.. PM me when event starts ign killhost or fake.. IF im offline just post in forum

obee
10-14-2014, 07:47 PM
I will help in anyway I can! You should make a forum group btw

aquascaper
10-14-2014, 07:54 PM
Umm i have some stuffs i can give away pretty good pets tho.. PM me when event starts ign killhost or fake.. IF im offline just post in forum

Operation #arcanesanta will be only one day - December 25th (Christmas). Thanks for joining!

I will help in anyway I can! You should make a forum group btw

Thanks for joining. I'll make a forum group now

Dvylon
10-14-2014, 08:45 PM
Hey aqua, count me in, already have lots of goodies to give away and hopefully more after Halloween :)

Alhuntrazeck
10-14-2014, 08:48 PM
I have a lot of pink eggs, ranging from dearies to ethyls plus many pink items which I have no use for any longer which I'm sure would help newbies out - I'll help for sure! :)

Pivot
10-14-2014, 09:01 PM
I can join depending on the event :)

Raselph
10-14-2014, 09:08 PM
i'd like to join since i've farmed enough eggs, i planned to make a forum like you since im too late ....never mind , i've farmed enough to help out 70-90 ppl in a few days

GoodSyntax
10-14-2014, 09:30 PM
I'll give you my last Prance egg, an Iron Bite, Little Bear, and whatever else you need. I'll start stockpiling eggs for you :-)

Please, just don't give them to beggars or scammers :-/

I want my stuff to go to a good home where they will actually be used, and used effectively.

Oh, and egg plis sir!

aquascaper
10-14-2014, 09:34 PM
Hey aqua, count me in, already have lots of goodies to give away and hopefully more after Halloween :)

Thanks for joining and helping me level up my mage (ign arcanesanta)!

I have a lot of pink eggs, ranging from dearies to ethyls plus many pink items which I have no use for any longer which I'm sure would help newbies out - I'll help for sure! :)

Great to have you! Thanks

I can join depending on the event :)

Your ign is darkpivot, right? Thanks for joining

i'd like to join since i've farmed enough eggs, i planned to make a forum like you since im too late ....never mind , i've farmed enough to help out 70-90 ppl in a few days

Nice, good job farming. Thanks!

Raselph
10-14-2014, 09:44 PM
Thanks for joining and helping me level up my mage (ign arcanesanta)!

Great to have you! Thanks

Your ign is darkpivot, right? Thanks for joining

Nice, good job farming. Thanks!

btw i never farmed a single one...all kraag guys gave it thinking it as trash even though i said how great their values are...

aquascaper
10-14-2014, 09:50 PM
Notice: Operation Arcane Santa will now go for 12 days. Obee pointed out that people may be out of town or busy on the 25th, so I've extended the whole thing from December 25th to January 6th (12 days of #arcanesanta)

Raselph
10-14-2014, 09:51 PM
Notice: Operation Arcane Santa will now go for 12 days. Obee pointed out that people may be out of town or busy on the 25th, so I've extended the whole thing from December 25th to January 6th (12 days of #arcanesanta)

upload it on post #1

aquascaper
10-14-2014, 09:52 PM
upload it on post #1

Did it while you were posting xD

Raselph
10-14-2014, 09:53 PM
ill be designing a logo in the mean while

aquascaper
10-14-2014, 09:55 PM
I'll give you my last Prance egg, an Iron Bite, Little Bear, and whatever else you need. I'll start stockpiling eggs for you :-)

Please, just don't give them to beggars or scammers :-/

I want my stuff to go to a good home where they will actually be used, and used effectively.

Oh, and egg plis sir!

Oh, Kali, I missed your post. Sorry xD Do you mind if I hatch the Prance on my santa mage so that I can have reindeer? I'll be on in ~1 hour from now

Ofc we won't give to beggars or scammers. I'll add it to the main post.

Thanks for joining

aquascaper
10-14-2014, 09:58 PM
ill be designing a logo in the mean while

Pivot
10-14-2014, 10:38 PM
Add me my ign is Darkpivot I'll start to stock on eggs

Amadorbibidor
10-15-2014, 12:48 AM
Im in!! I want to be a santa!!! Lol

IGN: atm Tankermatic

Zylx
10-15-2014, 12:53 AM
So noble!

IGN: Zylx :)

Can i still participate even without joining the guild? Cuz i've got one of my own that i dont plan on leaving :)

GuardianTwo
10-15-2014, 01:13 AM
So noble!

Can i still participate even without joining the guild? Cuz i've got one of my own that i dont plan on leaving :)

Join in with any of lowbie alt, I have done same XD :)
Or I think he might just add in his friendlist and coordinate accordingly :)

aquascaper
10-15-2014, 01:30 AM
So noble!

Yeah, ofc, guild is 100% optional. You can join on an alt if you want.

Ssneakykills
10-15-2014, 01:43 AM
Aqua, may I give you some stuff like eggs/legendarys for you to distribute because I will be quite busy at Christmas time?

aquascaper
10-15-2014, 01:52 AM
Aqua, may I give you some stuff like eggs/legendarys for you to distribute because I will be quite busy at Christmas time?

Sure, I'm online ign aquascaper/arcanesanta right now

merchsell
10-15-2014, 01:59 AM
You've shown me well just be a merchant. That attitude proves even more good player you are. It would be great if I six months ago when I started playing had won Pet ie A push a help since it sometimes does not have gold or to helt. I have well over with the poco is that I'll help you design. Srry me inglish I brazilian.

merchsell
10-15-2014, 02:01 AM
Me name In game :xxxvilaoxxx

Zylx
10-15-2014, 02:18 AM
You should create a forum group! :D

aquascaper
10-15-2014, 02:30 AM
You've shown me well just be a merchant. That attitude proves even more good player you are. It would be great if I six months ago when I started playing had won Pet ie A push a help since it sometimes does not have gold or to helt. I have well over with the poco is that I'll help you design. Srry me inglish I brazilian.

Thanks for the kind comment. I've added you.

You should create a forum group! :D

We've got one. I'll invite everyone as soon as I get on a computer.

SacredKnight
10-15-2014, 02:36 AM
I would like to join ;) I have at least 100+ Chests (Copper, Silver and Gold, Banded, Pirate, Warchest, Puzzlebox and Dragonscale). I will be able to sponsor that guild hall if no one else does it by the time I get the plats.

Sign me up!

radagan
10-15-2014, 02:40 AM
Hope u like thisblogo :)
http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w595/jakulmala/PicsArt_1413358797879_zpscacrgkc5.jpg (http://s1331.photobucket.com/user/jakulmala/media/PicsArt_1413358797879_zpscacrgkc5.jpg.html)

aquascaper
10-15-2014, 03:14 AM
I would like to join ;) I have at least 100+ Chests (Copper, Silver and Gold, Banded, Pirate, Warchest, Puzzlebox and Dragonscale). I will be able to sponsor that guild hall if no one else does it by the time I get the plats.

Sign me up!
Thanks for joining and offering to buy guild hall!

Hope u like thisblogo :)
http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w595/jakulmala/PicsArt_1413358797879_zpscacrgkc5.jpg (http://s1331.photobucket.com/user/jakulmala/media/PicsArt_1413358797879_zpscacrgkc5.jpg.html)

Looks great, but I'd love if you could change santas little helpers to operation arcane santa. Santas little helpers is just the guild. Also, could you add a border? Snowflakes maybe? Thanks so much!

aquascaper
10-15-2014, 03:16 AM
AL community: I have to admit, I'm very impressed. We got 25 people willing to help out in less than 12 hours. To be honest, I wasn't expecting such a big turnout. Thanks so much :)

SacredKnight
10-15-2014, 03:59 AM
AL community: I have to admit, I'm very impressed. We got 25 people willing to help out in less than 12 hours. To be honest, I wasn't expecting such a big turnout. Thanks so much :)

Lolz, no problem! Just be sure to give those virtual cookies or bananas :P We want free Banana Cookies xD xD XD

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

radagan
10-15-2014, 04:12 AM
http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w595/jakulmala/PicsArt_1413362467765_zpsrhssjh93.jpg (http://s1331.photobucket.com/user/jakulmala/media/PicsArt_1413362467765_zpsrhssjh93.jpg.html)
Here is new

billythekidd
10-15-2014, 04:13 AM
count me in,i have lots of eggs,armors,locks,chests of all kinds,i'll give a few lepers too.. ign's billythekidd and wyattearpp

Chrisaetoshawker
10-15-2014, 05:02 AM
Count me in:)

Raselph
10-15-2014, 05:53 AM

you might not know , AL is one of the biggest economies in STG

Raselph
10-15-2014, 05:54 AM
:) :) :)

Dex Scene
10-15-2014, 05:56 AM
Count me in!! But i didnt understand well enough except gift randomly to newbies! What else?

Ashleyhunterr

noahgoulin
10-15-2014, 06:11 AM
nice group!! Im going to buy egg and then join if you like.

Raselph
10-15-2014, 06:14 AM
Count me in!! But i didnt understand well enough except gift randomly to newbies! What else?

Ashleyhunterr

nice group!! Im going to buy egg and then join if you like.

u 2 listen up

if u have something to giveaway like unwanted gears etc items which you do not want donate them to me or aqua we will take care of it

if you are buying items for the giveaway its YOUR OWN RISK

gumball3000
10-15-2014, 07:06 AM
1. Its too soon to make this thread
2. Please stop requesting donations, you may or may not be a trustworthy pwrson, i don't know, but this is not the way to handle this.

GuardianTwo
10-15-2014, 07:10 AM
2. Please stop requesting donations, you may or may not be a trustworthy pwrson, i don't know, but this is not the way to handle this.

1. Maybe , I also think so, but yes this much early so that people who r willing can collect some more gears/eggs.
2. He not even telling to give those donations to him, just join guild on lowbie alt and give donations yourself, or just be in his friendlist so he can call out and give donation yourself , don't give it to him :)

Arachnophobik
10-15-2014, 07:12 AM
Can i join on my alt? I cant join on my main, got officer duties

Raselph
10-15-2014, 07:58 AM

have u ever heard the word stacking?

gumball3000
10-15-2014, 07:59 AM
u 2 listen up

if u have something to giveaway like unwanted gears etc items which you do not want donate them to me or aqua we will take care of it

1. Maybe , I also think so, but yes this much early so that people who r willing can collect some more gears/eggs.
2. He not even telling to give those donations to him, just join guild on lowbie alt and give donations yourself, or just be in his friendlist so he can call out and give donation yourself , don't give it to him :)
Lol, read his post.

Amadorbibidor
10-15-2014, 08:00 AM

Listen,

Your negatives replyes are not helping this community. If you fell like not trusting this people just quit the thread and thats it. They are not asking for donations. Everybody who is in this operation hoards some items and eggs and they give it to newbies as a Christmas gift, you wont give your stuff to anybody that is in this operation. In my opinion this is a very kind attitude from AL community so please stop trolling here, thanks :)

gumball3000
10-15-2014, 08:06 AM
Listen,

Your negatives replyes are not helping this community. If you fell like not trusting this people just quit the thread and thats it. They are not asking for donations. Everybody who is in this operation hoards some items and eggs and they give it to newbies as a Christmas gift, you wont give your stuff to anybody that is in this operation. In my opinion this is a very kind attitude from AL community so please stop trolling here, thanks :)
He clearly asks that we give unwanted items to him and that we should trust him "to take care of them".

Amadorbibidor
10-15-2014, 08:26 AM
He clearly asks that we give unwanted items to him and that we should trust him "to take care of them".

You cleary need to read the first post again.

Raselph
10-15-2014, 08:38 AM

Ashleyhunterr

all you have to do is to donate any unwanted item , like u have an unwanted legendary mage set, just gift to any newbie of the game :D

Dex Scene
10-15-2014, 09:18 AM
all you have to do is to donate any unwanted item , like u have an unwanted legendary mage set, just gift to any newbie of the game :D
I will do that. I always does that. Last time i donated like 3 loki, 2 malison, lots of lockeds and alot cheaper eggs like granite frosts etc.
Its a very nice cause! Keep it up

aquascaper
10-15-2014, 09:41 AM

1. With Halloween followed by Planar tombs followed by the Christmas event, I know many people will be very busy, so I decided to start the thread in advance.

2. I never asked for donations in the main post, I only agreed to take donations when someone asked abour it. You can find the on page 2 I thnk. If you do not trust me, it is in no way necessary to give me anything at all. You can distribute them youself or give them to someone on the list you trust more. However, think about it; would I spend over 100k (quite a bit for me) the first day gearing up my character and making a guild just as part if some elaborate scheme to scam the community? I don't think so.

Good luck during the upcoming events! I hope you devide to join the cause.

aquascaper
10-15-2014, 09:45 AM
Lolz, no problem! Just be sure to give those virtual cookies or bananas :P We want free Banana Cookies xD xD XD

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w595/jakulmala/PicsArt_1413362467765_zpsrhssjh93.jpg (http://s1331.photobucket.com/user/jakulmala/media/PicsArt_1413362467765_zpsrhssjh93.jpg.html)
Here is new

Looks sick, I'll add it as soon as I can get on a computer

Pollata1246
10-15-2014, 11:13 AM
guys i think to make sure you guys are giving it to the newbies (and if ya want, me too :P) just create a thread and tell the names of the ign of the characters you gifted...

aquascaper
10-15-2014, 11:15 AM
Just did a small scale practice run - 8 legendaries and 17 epics to people in Outpost. Went pretty well

I have to say, so many people have full invens lol.

I'll add everyone else to the list as soon as I get on computer

#arcanesanta

PS

Meidei donated 2x Malison and 2x Ethyl for the event. Remember, this is NOT required. You can give them to anyone else participating or hand them out yourself during the event.

GuardianTwo
10-15-2014, 11:17 AM
guys i think to make sure you guys are giving it to the newbies (and if ya want, me too :P) just create a thread and tell the names of the ign of the characters you gifted...
Lol it would be loooo.....nnn....ggggg long list haha, and too much random letter name which would be difficult to remember/ too many SS to collect XD...

Pollata1246
10-15-2014, 11:18 AM
ohk then

GuardianTwo
10-15-2014, 11:19 AM
Just did a small scale practice run - 8 legendaries and 17 epics to people in Outpost. Went pretty well

I have to say, so many people have full invens lol.

I'll add everyone else to the list as soon as I get on computer

#arcanesanta

PS

Meidei donated 2x Malison and 2x Ethyl for the event. Remember, this is NOT required. You can give them to anyone else participating or hand them out yourself during the event.

Nice!! Can you even add, Dispute(forum name:Bignoter) he have given some items to me... :)

spasmatic
10-15-2014, 12:21 PM
Aquascaper is a good guy. He spends a lot of time helping new people he doesn't even know. If I had an arcane ring, theres only two people in the game I'd lend it to and aqua is one of them. Soooo, sign me up for this thing, I want to hand out stuff to new people. Ill be saving all my eggs and pinks for the give away.

aquascaper
10-15-2014, 01:49 PM
Guild (50k) + lv13 Dev Staff (17k) + Green Santa Suit (36k) + Steel Commando Staff (100k) Red Arlor Cap (2.9m) = 3.2m

Don't worry, I've still got 225k for the giveaway and I'll be farming like crazy from now on lol

Candylicks
10-15-2014, 01:59 PM
Add me

I've got eggs!

Ent
10-15-2014, 02:10 PM
This will be a lot of fun! Prepare dem cheap eggs! :star:

noahgoulin
10-15-2014, 02:29 PM
u 2 listen up

Okay ;)

aquascaper
10-15-2014, 02:32 PM
To clarify, it is preferred that you hand out the items yourself. However, you can also gift the items to me or any other participant if you do not wish to hand them out yourselves. If you do not trust me, I know that there are plenty of other people willing to hold them for you.

Xorrior
10-15-2014, 02:57 PM
Nice initiative I will get some stuff. Mostly pet eggs bought from auction.

When I get the stuff, I'll hand it over to Candy.

ENIGMATICS ACTIVATE!

aquascaper
10-15-2014, 04:09 PM
thx to ent for buying mystic manor gh! :)

Visiting
10-15-2014, 04:25 PM
I'll see if I have anything lying around that I could give to this! Pm me in game @ Visiting or here :)

aquascaper
10-15-2014, 05:20 PM
Sorry for not responding to all of the individual posts for signing up. So many :D

aquascaper
10-15-2014, 08:16 PM
Arcane Santa meets Remiem:

aquascaper
10-15-2014, 08:18 PM
Just gave out 20 more eggs (cheap ones) as a trial run. Remember, don't give eggs to spammers/twinks/scammers/beggars/alts.

aquascaper
10-15-2014, 08:21 PM
Thanks to Ermagawsh to giving me a Prance Egg to hatch on arcanesanta. They received a lv15 olive gun in exchange.

aquascaper
10-15-2014, 08:22 PM
Gave this guy named peteftw a deary egg during a trial run. He gave me back a lock and requested to join xD 36th member!

Raselph
10-15-2014, 08:24 PM
Gave this guy named peteftw a deary egg during a trial run. He gave me back a lock and requested to join xD 36th member!

add raselph and clerious to the guild also

Raselph
10-15-2014, 08:26 PM

thats not very much necessary

aquascaper
10-15-2014, 08:26 PM
add raselph and clerious to the guild also

36 participants is of the whole thing. We only have 6 people in guild.

I can get on right now, but I have to leave in 10 minutes and I won't be back for 3 hours.

Raselph
10-15-2014, 08:35 PM

I can get on right now, but I have to leave in 10 minutes and I won't be back for 3 hours.

lel

Caabatric
10-15-2014, 10:37 PM
I will help !!!!
(i will join guild after Halloween event. Also my char is not lvl 41 it is lvl 10 :biggrin:)
ign: Caablovesmath

aquascaper
10-15-2014, 11:00 PM
Good job guys, we got 13 more participants today!

aquascaper
10-15-2014, 11:12 PM
About to log onto game now. PM me ign aquascaper or arcanesanta if you have any questions :) I'll be on for around 2 hours.

SacredKnight
10-16-2014, 12:00 AM
Lolz, red, black and orange jester vanity on Remiem! :O

Dex Scene
10-16-2014, 01:39 AM

What vanity is that?

Dex Scene
10-16-2014, 01:39 AM

Ill make alt and will pm u buddy.

Xeusx
10-16-2014, 01:46 AM
1. No one cares.
2. Raselph and Aquascaper is OUR MEMBER OF MINUTEMEN, don't you dare to reply like you did.

Read my reply above.

Starkinea
10-16-2014, 02:11 AM
Good job guys, we got 13 more participants today!
I can donate some eggs as well, Aqua. Hit me pm in game

Gensin
10-16-2014, 02:48 AM

radagan
10-16-2014, 02:57 AM

What vanity is that?

I think something like lb vanity or sometgibg fir halloween

aquascaper
10-16-2014, 02:57 AM
1. No one cares.
2. Raselph and Aquascaper is OUR MEMBER OF MINUTEMEN, don't you dare to reply like you did.

Read my reply above.

2. I'm glad that people are being careful. I could be a scammer and run away with everything :P Let's keep this thread as respectful and as peaceful as possible guys. Just a reminder before anything escalates. We don't want it closed

kinzmet
10-16-2014, 03:33 AM
I should have read this thread earlier :(

I just given away all those assorted eggs I got (around 40+) to newbies today, it's a habbit. But you can add me in on december, I'm sure I will have a lots of eggs to give away again.

Nice thread! And advance Merry Christmas! to all!

Gensin
10-16-2014, 06:20 AM

You guys interested in some free SIGS? Its the least I can do :)

Hadec
10-16-2014, 06:27 AM
U can surely count me in this awesome idea maker..
will do the best I can :D
lhadesl

Raselph
10-16-2014, 06:45 AM
1. No one cares.

Read my reply above.

obviously true that we both are in AL minutemen...from another point i have a question...is this our advertisement ? no, i mean seriously

you can be right , not that i'm saying you are a 1000% wrong but you are also right , there is a specific reason why aqua has started this is because we will have Halloween -> Planar tombs -> christmas event

what happens on christmas? your parents, santa and other do what? simply chat and go home? No, christmas is a holiday where we usually bring all our family members together chat, give each other gifts, aqua had made this operation since we have no time and the AL community will be into he events , everyone deserves a christmas present , aqua is trying to give the beggars , the poor ones a gift to show that their suffering can have an end. i have joined AL minutemen to help other undergeared , unpriviliged people so they can think that they aren't alone in the entire world. everyone deserves something or the other irrespective of their classes. if i was a midas touch i could've probably bought my arcanes i need for pvP and pvE , but what about the others? i've donated more than 5m since this year and in total of striking 24m where i gave at least 950k to every single twink whoever i could, or i could possibly just take all the money and be mean. Even you and i were undergeared at some point of time...

have u ever heard the word stacking?

same as storing lockeds for selling them during 2x weekends. That's what im trying to say

U can surely count me in this awesome idea maker..
will do the best I can :D
lhadesl

thanks alot! very appreciated!

Hadec
10-16-2014, 06:53 AM
obviously true that we both are in AL minutemen...from another point i have a question...is this our advertisement ? no, i mean seriously

you can be right , not that i'm saying you are a 1000% wrong but you are also right , there is a specific reason why aqua has started this is because we will have Halloween -> Planar tombs -> christmas event

what happens on christmas? your parents, santa and other do what? simply chat and go home? No, christmas is a holiday where we usually bring all our family members together chat, give each other gifts, aqua had made this operation since we have no time and the AL community will be into he events , everyone deserves a christmas present , aqua is trying to give the beggars , the poor ones a gift to show that their suffering can have an end. i have joined AL minutemen to help other undergeared , unpriviliged people so they can think that they aren't alone in the entire world. everyone deserves something or the other irrespective of their classes. if i was a midas touch i could've probably bought my arcanes i need for pvP and pvE , but what about the others? i've donated more than 5m since this year and in total of striking 24m where i gave at least 950k to every single twink whoever i could, or i could possibly just take all the money and be mean. Even you and i were undergeared at some point of time...

same as storing lockeds for selling them during 2x weekends. That's what im trying to say

thanks alot! very appreciated!

just remind me cuz lot of things in mind...cheers keep up the good work

Raselph
10-16-2014, 07:04 AM
just remind me cuz lot of things in mind...cheers keep up the good work

apologies , i didnt understand what your trying to say , is there anything that i am missing?

gratz i just striked the 100th post

Tastebow
10-16-2014, 07:29 AM
Reserve

Anarchist
10-16-2014, 08:10 AM

Beautiful!

Raselph
10-16-2014, 09:07 AM
Beautiful!

It's adorable ...I just love it ...I wish I could see this all day...

Galadriel
10-16-2014, 09:17 AM
Count me in! How to join the guild? My IGN Stimulating

Hadec
10-16-2014, 09:21 AM
apologies , i didnt understand what your trying to say , is there anything that i am missing?

gratz i just striked the 100th post

Well just add me so I can give u items ^^

ChillyPepper
10-16-2014, 03:32 PM
just stole someones joke from other thread...

aquascaper
10-16-2014, 06:44 PM

The. Coolest. Sig. Ever!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Just two things however: could you change the blue "aquascaper" text to "arcanesanta" and the mages arlor suit to a Green Santa Suit? Thanks so much!

Ihateppl
10-16-2014, 07:23 PM
I have been planning on spamming random ppl with deary eggs for a while now. Now I can do it under a Christmas theme! Invite Zattannazatara

Gensin
10-16-2014, 09:31 PM
just stole someones joke from other thread...

Its good to do it early rather than rushin when its almost going to launch..

Raselph
10-17-2014, 12:06 AM

IGN: ???

IGN: killerzeron

Raselph
10-17-2014, 12:08 AM

never mind i got your IGN from the raffle week 41..

lhadesl

ChillyPepper
10-17-2014, 12:51 AM
Its good to do it early rather than rushin when its almost going to launch..
Way too early imo but im not here to ruin anything.. keep up the good work guys! [emoji4] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]

aquascaper
10-17-2014, 07:39 PM
Added google doc participant list. It has everyone on it (hopefully), but there are still tons of gaps for igns, alts, and other info. Post here if you have any info to help complete the table with. This can be any info, not just your own.

Oh, you can find both the full and shortened links at post 3, or you can go to: http://www.tinyurl.com/arcanesanta

Zylx
10-17-2014, 11:01 PM
Added google doc participant list. It has everyone on it (hopefully), but there are still tons of gaps for igns, alts, and other info. Post here if you have any info to help complete the table with. This can be any info, not just your own.

Oh, you can find both the full and shortened links at post 3, or you can go to: http://www.tinyurl.com/arcanesanta

My alt Stitch is in the guild :)

Aquaxia
10-18-2014, 02:37 AM
I remembered in my low level days (im still newbie anyway), i was very happy when someone gave me pinks randomly, wondering why they gave me many items, deary esteban tankton horton yay!

I would be happy if i can help, like what they did to me, i have some items not much, eggs, cheap vanities like gold lepre, i hope i can participate too and i think i also get my friend in later =)

GuardianTwo
10-18-2014, 03:00 AM
I remembered in my low level days (im still newbie anyway), i was very happy when someone gave me pinks randomly, wondering why they gave me many items, deary esteban tankton horton yay!

I would be happy if i can help, like what they did to me, i have some items not much, eggs, cheap vanities like gold lepre, i hope i can participate too and i think i also get my friend in later =)

Great! Nice! But instead of vanity , just sell them and get eggs/gears which would help newbies :)
Just my opinion :) But great to help :)

Aquaxia
10-18-2014, 03:17 AM
Great! Nice! But instead of vanity , just sell them and get eggs/gears which would help newbies :)
Just my opinion :) But great to help :)

Thats nice too, but vanity u can keep them like forever =D because i think low lvl (below 20) are pretty fast to level..

aquascaper
10-18-2014, 07:45 PM
Oh, if anyone sees me selling an Abaddon Egg, this is NOT the one donated by Candylicks; I bought it myself. If you would like to see both to confirm, just ask.

Raselph
10-18-2014, 09:01 PM
IGN: Kilerzeron ,

started trial 1

donated -->> 10 chests , 30 eggs

remaining -->> 30 chests , 45 eggs

Thefireofic
10-19-2014, 11:03 PM
Hey
Add me to the list/Guild

I will be using my lvl16 alt
Ign: Iamnotwarrior

Look forward to helping

SacredKnight
10-20-2014, 01:15 AM
Halloween vanities being re coloured/textured have got me thinking, can we have RE from first AL Christmas vanities?

wenoleya
10-20-2014, 07:01 AM
Can i join on my alt? I cant join on my main, got officer duties

^^ what he said :) We're both interested to join.

aquascaper
10-20-2014, 06:58 PM
Updated list.

If you would like to join the guild with an alt, pm me (ign aquascaper/arcanesanta).

Also sold Candy's Aba. The gold will be used to buy cheaper eggs.

aquascaper
10-20-2014, 09:10 PM
The google doc still has so many empty spaces. Can anyone help fill anything in? It doesn't have to be your info, it can be anyone's.

SacredKnight
10-21-2014, 02:55 AM
The google doc still has so many empty spaces. Can anyone help fill anything in? It doesn't have to be your info, it can be anyone's.

Would love too! If I could edit ;P

Raselph
10-21-2014, 05:01 AM
trial 2

donated 15 chests , 25 eggs

remaining >> 20 eggs and 5 chests

aquascaper
10-26-2014, 02:18 PM
Sorry I haven't updated thread in awhile. Been really busy with the event lol

Did 2 more trial runs too.

aquascaper
10-26-2014, 02:22 PM
Can't update the list right now. When I try to switch to the google account with access, it just becomes greyed out.

GoodSyntax
10-27-2014, 06:33 PM
Can't update the list right now. When I try to switch to the google account with access, it just becomes greyed out.
I've got a bunch of good eggs for you..... Scorn, McCraw, and others.

Not sure if you are taking Legendary items of various levels, but my inventory could use a good cleaning!

I can also give a bunch of vanities as well..... Let me know what you're looking for.

obee
10-27-2014, 06:52 PM
Hey Aqua, make a planning thread in the group

Vls
10-30-2014, 12:15 PM
Ohh I want to participate too)

IGN: Vls / Sceunazhel

Dumbledore
10-30-2014, 04:11 PM
me too, ill PM U in game to join guild :p

got loads of locked bows and guns at lower levels , at a lot of levels, so thatll be fun^^

obee
11-02-2014, 09:49 PM
A dev or a mod needs to sticky this, so this thread doesn't get lost. Also, ask remiem to make a great big thread to remind everyone, so no one forgets.

Magegrimm
11-03-2014, 03:12 PM
I want to cooperate with u guys... dunno if you'll let me...

aquascaper
11-03-2014, 08:27 PM
Google docs working now :) Updating list

TheBoon
11-03-2014, 09:12 PM
Can i join the guild? I got tons of legendary for low levels, which i get from golden chests, ( when im farmin locks i got tons of golden and silver which sux lol ) my ign is vondutchh thx :)

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Tapatalk

wenoleya
11-04-2014, 08:14 AM
Oh so that's why you were so familiar! Lol! I'll defo join on an alt :)) I'll text ya in-game, Aqua :)

aquascaper
11-04-2014, 09:20 AM
Oh so that's why you were so familiar! Lol! I'll defo join on an alt :)) I'll text ya in-game, Aqua :)

I was wondering the same thing at first xD Then I saw you while updating the googledoc lol

aquascaper
11-04-2014, 10:12 PM
Thinking of making a contest exclusive to participants. Any ideas? I was thinking of an advent calendar one...

TCH22
11-04-2014, 10:38 PM
Nice Plan :)

CAK Vader
11-04-2014, 10:43 PM
k guys. You are to give red Arlor for warriors to a Cakvader fellow who got scammed out of his. k.

aquascaper
11-04-2014, 10:59 PM
reserved until I figure out how to use html/css here :D bbc code doesn't work xD

Dodoybatoo
11-04-2014, 11:08 PM
Count me in. I will pm u for more infos.

aquascaper
11-04-2014, 11:55 PM
k guys. You are to give red Arlor for warriors to a Cakvader fellow who got scammed out of his. k.

I'm really sorry to hear that. Have you PM'ed support yet?

Scammers are rampant nowadays, I myself was recently scammed 195k :/

aquascaper
11-11-2014, 08:02 PM
Making advent calendar contest: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?186564-Operation-Arcane-Santa-Advent-Calendar-Contest!

Valkiryas
11-11-2014, 08:55 PM
I'm not that way rich But Ill give this for some people ... !

3 X Malison's Egg

5 X Ethyls Egg

3 X Tankon's Eggs

15 X Deary's Egg

Buchn of Goodies for begining players ( Level 5 to 15 ) ( Cheap but usefull Legendaries )

obee
11-11-2014, 09:37 PM
A dev needs to sticky this, because Christmas is coming

aquascaper
11-11-2014, 10:50 PM
A dev needs to sticky this, because Christmas is coming

I asked Remiem in the chatbox, but she didn't respond - probably afk. However, I don't want to pester the mods too much lol. I'll send a PM to one of them end of November or early December if it isn't stickied by then.

Problmatique
11-11-2014, 10:53 PM
I'd love to join this, amazing idea. I can join on one of my alts, IG: catastrphique
My main is IG problmatique

CAK Vader
11-11-2014, 11:08 PM
I'm not that way rich But Ill give this for some people ... !

3 X Malison's Egg

5 X Ethyls Egg

3 X Tankon's Eggs

15 X Deary's Egg

Buchn of Goodies for begining players ( Level 5 to 15 ) ( Cheap but usefull Legendaries )
A deary!? Me pls!!

CAK Vader
11-11-2014, 11:12 PM
I would love to join! Is this a guild..? XD

aquascaper
11-11-2014, 11:18 PM
There is a guild, <Santa's Little Helpers>. PM me: aquascaper/arcanesanta/killfarmer to join. I'll be on in 45 minutes to an hour from now. While it would be cool to join the guild, it is in no way required; you can still participate without joining. Oh, there is an incentive to joining as well; Remiem will be joining the guild for the 12 days of Christmas and you may get to see her exclusive red/black jester set :D

I will be updating the list sometime tomorrow.

CAK Vader
11-11-2014, 11:23 PM
There is a guild, <Santa's Little Helpers>. PM me: aquascaper/arcanesanta/killfarmer to join. I'll be on in 45 minutes to an hour from now. While it would be cool to join the guild, it is in no way required; you can still participate without joining. Oh, there is an incentive to joining as well; Remiem will be joining the guild for the 12 days of Christmas and you may get to see her exclusive red/black jester set :D

I will be updating the list sometime tomorrow.
Why of course I'll join! I'm guildless because...*sniff sniff* no one wants me!
P.S. A red and black jester eh? Now you got my attention! She better gimme.

aquascaper
11-11-2014, 11:43 PM
Why of course I'll join! I'm guildless because...*sniff sniff* no one wants me!
P.S. A red and black jester eh? Now you got my attention! She better gimme.

Keshia
11-18-2014, 11:21 PM
I Love Presents :D

Raselph
11-18-2014, 11:37 PM
I asked Remiem in the chatbox, but she didn't respond - probably afk. However, I don't want to pester the mods too much lol. I'll send a PM to one of them end of November or early December if it isn't stickied by then.

hmmmm....

leeelooo
11-19-2014, 01:42 AM
I'd love to participate in this. Please let me know how to join with one of my alts.

Cool1t
11-19-2014, 07:43 AM
not much gold but ill certainly at least give out a couple barbarous and ice queens maybe some other stuff (cant wait to take snowball and prance out :O)

Cool1t
11-19-2014, 07:51 AM

yuuuuuuuuuuh

Ctrl This
11-19-2014, 11:17 AM
May I join I'm a bit of a noob don't really know what to do

Leambow
11-19-2014, 08:15 PM
I am in man

Dex Scene
11-20-2014, 02:09 PM
Yo aqua check your pm Buddy

Hallweeen
11-20-2014, 10:41 PM
I will ask to join if halloween brings Money to me. sry but I will NOT be bringing you money this year. :)

aquascaper
11-20-2014, 10:44 PM
Yo aqua check your pm Buddy

I'll reply asap. Hate the 180 second between pm's lol. You're 3rd in the queue

Dex Scene
11-20-2014, 10:45 PM
I'll reply asap. Hate the 180 second between pm's lol. You're 3rd in the queue
:P okie

aquascaper
11-20-2014, 10:52 PM
:P okie

sent

bramer
11-21-2014, 11:11 AM
I would like to sign up, if there is a spot available.

Hhhohstapler
11-22-2014, 12:59 PM
Ever since I saw this
I said to myself "one day,you will have that santa vanity and you will gift stuff to players"
Well, I still can't afford that arlor suit,but I could afford few eggs/chests/low lvl items worth more than 1k at least :) so count me in :) Ill friend u on arcanesanta

aquascaper
11-24-2014, 07:59 PM
Hi everyone! I'm working on a prize pool for our pre-xmas contest. Critique is greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

Azemen
11-25-2014, 01:34 AM
I'd like to join. IGN: Meusek

Gwaponak20
11-25-2014, 01:41 AM
i'd been giving away legendary items ranging from lvl 14-30 to all kinds of characters (riuge. warrior, mages) in outpost. kragg, kragg tombs, watchers tomb. i look for characters who needs help specially those who lacks in items and who needed it .. this is just my way to return a favor/ blessings that i receive during my early days in AL when i wa still a newbie.. somoene help me and rven gave me legendary items to help me on through as i lvl up.. this is just a way of showing my greatest appreciation and thank you to the ONE character who helped me then..

i've been diing this since september... instead of selling or putting it to trash it is better if i give them away to newbies and low lvl char who will put it into good use..

ign: Diarizaus

iheartu
11-26-2014, 06:05 PM
i'd like to join the guild for a cause. ^_^
ign: catorse

aquascaper
11-26-2014, 06:44 PM
Yayay 100 participants! :)

aquascaper
11-26-2014, 06:47 PM
Need igns from/for the following people (If anyone can help out, that'd be great. I'm looking atm.):

Radiking
Auntychrist
Alboki
Bramer
TCH22
CAK Vader
Dodoybatoo
Cool1t
Ctrl This
Chillypepper
Gensin
Kinzmet
Tastebow
Anarchist
Xorrior
Cptawsome
Alhuntrazeck

*italicized names have been found. Still searching for the names in bold..

Farminer's
11-26-2014, 07:15 PM
I will try ign are Farminer and Uiflaotara

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

CheifR
11-26-2014, 07:40 PM
I would like to participate as well. I've been saving 100 gold and elite gold chests for this occasion (not much but it's something and I'd like to help)

IGN: CheifR

DiddyMakeit
11-26-2014, 10:54 PM
Count us in.
Send invites to IGN - DiddyMakeit & CandyMakeit

razerfingers
11-26-2014, 11:18 PM
Willing to donate 50k for you to buy stuff to handout add me ingame sent you a PM aquascaper

kinzmet
11-27-2014, 02:48 PM
Need igns from/for the following people (If anyone can help out, that'd be great. I'm looking atm.):

Radiking
Auntychrist
Alboki
Bramer
TCH22
CAK Vader
Dodoybatoo
Cool1t
Ctrl This
Chillypepper
Gensin
Kinzmet
Tastebow
Anarchist
Xorrior
Cptawsome
Alhuntrazeck

Hi Aqua! If I'm not farming elites (IGN: Warmonica), then I'm on pvp with my twink (IGN: Caroline).

Leambow
11-30-2014, 03:30 PM
Can I join

CAK Vader
12-01-2014, 08:44 AM
So...when does this "advent calendar" thingamabobber begin?

Dodoybatoo
12-01-2014, 09:01 PM
I did sign. How may i know aqua if im qualified

ign dodoybato

Mrbritches
12-01-2014, 10:59 PM
ill help, love to give back to the community. When i first started it was tough but there is always that good soul out there who is looking to help and now i wanna be that soul :)
IGN: Mrbiitches

aquascaper
12-01-2014, 11:04 PM
Updated list.

@Dodoybatoo - Anyone is welcome to join - no requirements apart from giving back to the community.
@CAK Vader - Started today
@Mrbiitches - Not sure about that ign lol

Cool1t
12-02-2014, 07:56 AM
ign firemerc lel I friended you and you accepted

Farminer's
12-02-2014, 12:05 PM
Ign Uiflaotara and Farminer

aquascaper
12-02-2014, 10:13 PM
Still Need igns from/for the following people (If anyone can help out, that'd be great. I'm looking atm.

Auntychrist
Alboki
Bramer
TCH22
Dodoybatoo
Ctrl This
Chillypepper
Tastebow
Anarchist
Xorrior
Cptawsome
Alhuntrazeck

Farminer's
12-03-2014, 01:36 AM
Still Need igns from/for the following people (If anyone can help out, that'd be great. I'm looking atm.

Auntychrist
Alboki
Bramer
TCH22
Dodoybatoo
Ctrl This
Chillypepper
Tastebow
Anarchist
Xorrior
Cptawsome
Alhuntrazeck

Tastebow is Tastebow or TasteBow

Megatrontaty
12-03-2014, 12:50 PM
Guys i gave 200 gold to person

Megatrontaty
12-03-2014, 12:56 PM
110654 i gave gold to someone

aquascaper
12-03-2014, 08:03 PM
Still Need igns from/for the following people. If anyone can help out, that'd be great. I'm looking atm.

Alhuntrazeck
Anarchist
Bramer
Chillypepper
Cptawsome
Ctrl This
Keshia
TCH22

aquascaper
12-03-2014, 08:09 PM
Oh no, I have to total the number of people on the list again O.o

aquascaper
12-03-2014, 08:11 PM
125!

Arief Adhie M
12-04-2014, 04:35 AM
Can i join in?
Will add arcanesanta.

aquifierr
12-06-2014, 02:42 AM
How do i sign up? (;

aquascaper
12-06-2014, 11:38 PM
Added both of you :)

Still Need igns from/for the following people. If anyone can help out, that'd be great.

Alhuntrazeck
Anarchist
Bramer
Chillypepper
Ctrl This
Keshia
TCH22

aquascaper
12-07-2014, 01:00 PM
Buying winter weapons!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?191483-Buying-Items-for-Contest-Prizes

aquascaper
12-14-2014, 12:20 AM
Gdoc locking me out again -.- Will keep trying to log on to update

DiddyMakeit
12-14-2014, 07:11 PM
Is this still happening? Friend invite was never accepted and never received one. O.o

Farminer's
12-15-2014, 09:32 AM
Little late u won't catch up to us top 3 players

aquascaper
12-22-2014, 09:05 PM
Is this still happening? Friend invite was never accepted and never received one. O.o

I'm swamped with a ton of reqs atm. If you spot me in game, pm and I'll accept it. Yes, it is still on and we start on xmas :)

GuardianTwo
12-22-2014, 09:45 PM
Sorry, I couldn't participate in the contest, and also I think I won't be able to join in the giveaway too. I have my robo events on 28-29-30 so I am busy in making all those stuff :D (I am like on temporary rest from AL) . So I'll give away the gold that I had told (around 250k or so, Id even know how much is left with me) and some pinks/eggs I have to you. When are you going to be online?

aquascaper
12-22-2014, 09:50 PM
Sorry, I couldn't participate in the contest, and also I think I won't be able to join in the giveaway too. I have my robo events on 28-29-30 so I am busy in making all those stuff :D (I am like on temporary rest from AL) . So I'll give away the gold that I had told (around 250k or so, Id even know how much is left with me) and some pinks/eggs I have to you. When are you going to be online?

Aw, that's ok. Good luck with your robo events! Our giveaway starts on the 25th and ends on January 6th (2015), so you should still have some time after your events if you don't have anything else scheduled then.

GuardianTwo
12-22-2014, 09:57 PM
Aw, that's ok. Good luck with your robo events! Our giveaway starts on the 25th and ends on January 6th (2015), so you should still have some time after your events if you don't have anything else scheduled then.

After event I have holiday just a day, and college reopens XD, are you online now? I am logging in...

aquascaper
12-23-2014, 12:18 PM
After event I have holiday just a day, and college reopens XD, are you online now? I am logging in...

Sorry I missed you earlier - was afk in gh.

aquascaper
12-24-2014, 11:30 AM
Starting tomorrow!!!!!!!

aquascaper
12-24-2014, 05:27 PM
Welcome to Remiem, our newest guild member!

aquascaper
12-24-2014, 05:46 PM
Winners!

iheartu - 168pts (1st)
Leambow - 164pts (2nd)
Farminer's - 162pts (3rd)

Also adding in Megatrontaty - 161pts (4th) because the whole thing was soo close :D

*4th place prize will be the same as 3rd, except with 5 less gift-pack items*

Random winner: Dex Scene (#82)

Dex Scene - (1 - 86)
Alboki - (87 - 169)
Jack O Reaper - (170-211)
Azemen - (212-250)
Appeltjes - (251 - 266)
CAK Vader - (267 - 275)
Mythiclash - (276 - 282)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1F0vvuW1aNCVWpiX3ZwYjRuRW8/view?usp=sharing

Contact me in game @ aquascaper/arcanesanta/killfarmer to claim your prize(s)! I should be on about an hour from now, but if not, I can definitely get on at 11pm cst (cst = forum time). Looking forwards to tomorrow!

As a side note, we will be having a photo shoot with our new guildee, Remiem, at 12cst (forum time) tomorrow! Log on and join the fun!

aquascaper
12-24-2014, 07:02 PM
I know it isn't quite Christmas here yet, but it is in some other places, so let the gift-giving begin!

Farminer's
12-25-2014, 12:48 AM
12 CST is what in MST

Farminer's
12-25-2014, 01:03 AM
Claimed my rewards time to go and put them to good use for new players!

iheartu
12-25-2014, 04:38 AM
I have received the items.. Giving it to newbies/those in need has already started.. Merry Christmas everyone! #arcanesanta

Farminer's
12-25-2014, 12:49 PM
I have received the items.. Giving it to newbies/those in need has already started.. Merry Christmas everyone! #arcanesanta
I already currently gave away 5/25 items (hard to find not full inventory new players) lol

aquascaper
12-25-2014, 05:37 PM
Updating the google drive list! Been really busy today, but I've been off and on a few times. Had fun at the screenshot with Remiem!

Should be on for a solid block of time - 11pm-1am forum time (cst) later today :)

aquifierr
12-25-2014, 07:27 PM
Grats aquascraper and some lucky members of <santa's little helpers>!! You were featured in a facebook post in the official facebook page!(;
Merry christmas all once again(;

Farminer's
12-25-2014, 08:41 PM
Grats aquascraper and some lucky members of <santa's little helpers>!! You were featured in a facebook post in the official facebook page!(;
Merry christmas all once again(;
I saw it to.

aquascaper
12-29-2014, 08:18 PM
Hi everyone! Just posting a few updates here. So far, everything has been going relatively well - we have all been giving items and helping newbies. However, there are a few issues I would like to address today.

First off, there is a player who has been impersonating me. I can not state their ign here on forums as it isn't allowed (seo already removed the thread), but I can tell you my igns:

aquascaper, aquaristrogue, arcaneaquaria, arcanesanta, sanatsmurf, gimmestuff, arcanecupid, fishytank, killfarmer, jarlfarmer, lbwinner, yearbook, dwarfplanet, snowbank, marinebiology, oilbarrel, and twinktoon

*I recently changed some names and am no longer in possesion of managiver and a few others
**I also have 2 secret characters which start with the letters m and g. If you know one of these, feel free to confirm them with me

Secondly, I have noticed a huge influx of begging lately, mainly from random players, but also friendlist people and even some fellow guildees. Please note that the gifts are meant for newbies, not people who already have a considerable amount of wealth in game or people who have already received items. The beg pms have gotten so bad that I have taken to gifting on my alts occasionally. Beggars will not be ignored, but you may not receive a reply if you are begging, especially if your message is along the lines of "gimme something". I actually received that pm, lol.

In addition to the impersonation and begging issues, I would like to send out a message to anyone in the guild. People who use foul language or make fun of other members in gchat will be warned once, then kicked from the guild. I have received pms from a few people stating that they were picked on in gchat. Please leave all drama outside of the guild, thank you.

It may seem like things have been going downhill from the updates that I just had to give, but everything else has been running quite smoothly so far. It's been a real pleasure hanging out with everyone and helping newbies! :)

-aquascaper (arcanesanta)

iheartu
12-31-2014, 09:11 AM
Now you are a celebrity.. Its just sad that the one imitating you does bad thing. :( I hope the person gets banned..

Being part of this guild with a cause is a memorable experience... Till next year..

Happy new year to all and to santas little helpers :)

Farminer's
12-31-2014, 02:10 PM
Hey Aquascaper you have done a very good thing and have helped many newbies I finnaly got all items distributed between random people but what touched my heart is that yesterday I was sitting in town some no legendary lvl 17 mage came up and gave me a weapon for 17 thinking I would need it (on my lvl 10 twink) so I felt I needed to give back to the giving it's these people that make the community great hope to see more like this in the future.

aquascaper
01-07-2015, 09:40 AM
Well, it looks like we're done :/ It was a real pleasure playing with you all and I'm definitely gonna miss this. Thank you to everyone who participated!

Ps. I still have a few 41 necro sets. Pm me if anyone needs one or wants to hand them out