PDA

View Full Version : I'm quitting PL.....

bosstinytitan
10-14-2014, 06:46 PM
Kinda. I have made the decision to take a break for a while. Instead of merching hard and being involved in the traders marker a lot, I just am going to stop logging into PL. Sometimes I will pvp on weekends, but the game is just too toxic for me now. I won't take out the time to play games as much and I will start programming. I'll still check in on forums frequently but it's just boring now. PL is boring for me. My friends are busy, or have quit, and PVP has broken the friendships between a lot of my friends. My only goal in this game was to get a L71 elite and they are rising too fast for me to keep up :(
To everybody who has talked to me politely, done business with me, or even had a good time pvping, thanks for making my time in PL enjoyable.

I'll miss you guys!

synfullmagic_23110
10-14-2014, 06:47 PM
Kinda. I have made the decision to take a break for a while. Instead of merching hard and being involved in the traders marker a lot, I just am going to stop logging into PL. Sometimes I will pvp on weekends, but the game is just too toxic for me now. I won't take out the time to play games as much and I will start programming. I'll still check in on forums frequently but it's just boring now. PL is boring for me. My friends are busy, or have quit, and PVP has broken the friendships between a lot of my friends. My only goal in this game was to get a L71 elite and they are rising too fast for me to keep up :(
To everybody who has talked to me politely, done business with me, or even had a good time pvping, thanks for making my time in PL enjoyable.

I'll miss you guys!

Thank you
Cold again!!

Doframingo
10-14-2014, 06:49 PM

I'll miss you guys!

Good luck in your programming! And Good Bye! Be back :).

Crys
10-14-2014, 08:02 PM

I'll miss you guys!
Goodluck irl! :)

bearuang
10-14-2014, 08:14 PM
Why so serious bruh, i saw someone force u to back in merching last days but gl in ur plans 🍻

Paokaget
10-14-2014, 08:14 PM

I'll miss you guys!

Thank you goodluck

bglir
10-14-2014, 09:28 PM

I'll miss you guys!

Good Luck in real life and your Programming.

Fractite
10-15-2014, 10:58 AM
Ciao.

bosstinytitan
10-15-2014, 05:48 PM
Ciao. I'm not going to sell any of my Christmas stuff in case it gains value