View Full Version : Have you seen improvement in AL so far?

Raselph
10-15-2014, 12:25 AM
as the title suggests...i have seen improvement in AL...for nearly since the beginning of the game i have seen alot of improvement like the graphics , bosses etc. etc.

what do you think has improved in AL, u can discuss your feedback to and even the smallest thing like what you did when you did'nt get any loot from killing any boss etc etc

(note the upper line is just an example :D)

greekAL
10-19-2014, 01:24 PM
graphics improved market destroyed :/ new buffs and nerfs every week make many ppl in rush

tearacan
10-22-2014, 10:24 AM
graphics improved market destroyed :/ new buffs and nerfs every week make many ppl in rush
Market destroyed, isn't done by STS. That's mainly the players doings. :p
Sure they could have added goldsinks, i don't consider the the 1m+ vanities not to be a sinkhole. It's a onetime deal, IF you even WANT it. Make pots more expensive as you level up or other gold-slurping-ugly-stuff as a sinkhole.

Nerfs are (hopefully) done to balance the game. It's too bad for those who jumped on the new items the first second, but you can't blame sts for tweaking it to perfection. It shows some degree of dedication, but it also show bad testing. Testing always seems a weak point in their games.

They introduced a lot of new features daily free elixers, crafting, vanity slots, kits resold for gold, event system (not a fan in current state) and lately they have been fixing quite some bugs too.
Personally i like the client fix where you lost visibility over the chatline if you switched app's on android. It was an very old bug, unknown if they fixed it deliberately as they rarely share update info. Yes, there is 'some' update info, but not much. I prefer more info, even the play store states 'new version: Bug fixes' lol
I would get fired if i treated customers like that (weak testing/little info), but apparently it works well for them.

phillyr
10-28-2014, 02:27 PM
Market destroyed, isn't done by STS. That's mainly the players doings. :p
Sure they could have added goldsinks, i don't consider the the 1m+ vanities not to be a sinkhole. It's a onetime deal, IF you even WANT it. Make pots more expensive as you level up or other gold-slurping-ugly-stuff as a sinkhole.

Nerfs are (hopefully) done to balance the game. It's too bad for those who jumped on the new items the first second, but you can't blame sts for tweaking it to perfection. It shows some degree of dedication, but it also show bad testing. Testing always seems a weak point in their games.

They introduced a lot of new features daily free elixers, crafting, vanity slots, kits resold for gold, event system (not a fan in current state) and lately they have been fixing quite some bugs too.
Personally i like the client fix where you lost visibility over the chatline if you switched app's on android. It was an very old bug, unknown if they fixed it deliberately as they rarely share update info. Yes, there is 'some' update info, but not much. I prefer more info, even the play store states 'new version: Bug fixes' lol
I would get fired if i treated customers like that (weak testing/little info), but apparently it works well for them.
I agree except stg is partially to blame for market for not taking care of the plat scammers seriously in a timely manner

just another upbeat positive comment from your friendly neighborhood forumer 😆