PDA

View Full Version : It Might Sound Strange, But I am Very Stressed Out by This.

Junside
02-01-2011, 07:32 PM
Too much attention is a headache. Recently I've been making regular conversation with women, not even flirting because I had no interest in these women, and now they bother me all at once at different times of the day. 2AM and my phone rings...

Me: "Hello..."

X: "Hey are you awake? I just wanted to talk"

Me: "I was sleeping."

X: "Oh... Well can you just stay on the phone with me?"

Holy crap, man. And my phone is blowin' up with texts, and if I don't have WiFi turned on, that means a temporary unresponsive period while playing PL. (I have Verizon so when I get a text, my ping starts to do the rapid increase, next thing I know, I'm dead.)
I tried ignoring but like every 30 minutes I get another. -.-X I find myself having to make up excuses to make them leave me alone.

I see that this is the exact reason girls don't just give out their number to guys they just met. I just ask for it, it's not hard to get a number if you're her friend.

These girls seriously have nothing to do but to torture me. Halp! It's the worst when they all ask to hang out at once. Possessiveness is a no no.

My escape excuse right now: Cleaning the house... It's buying me a few hours.

P.S. I tried to make this sound as non-cocky as possible, since there's some sensitive readers who might think I'm showing off or something...

Derps
02-01-2011, 07:37 PM
Lol, how old are you?

Phoenixking
02-01-2011, 07:41 PM
I bet hes 17-23 and do this turn off your phone by a cheap ipod with enough space for pl and get on that couch and bleed till your fingers bleed

Derps
02-01-2011, 07:42 PM
I bet hes 17-23 and do this turn off your phone by a cheap ipod with enough space for pl and get on that couch and bleed till your fingers bleed

Bleed till your fingers bleed?

Ellyidol
02-01-2011, 07:42 PM
Change your number. Or give them your friends number. But meh girls like those... Just ew.

Junside
02-01-2011, 07:48 PM
Lol, how old are you?

I'm 20 as of Jan 12th

I need to get another job :(

Bleed till your fingers bleed?

funny typo...

Change your number. Or give them your friends number. But meh girls like those... Just ew.

I can't. I'm waiting on calls from employment and I have lots of contacts (about 1200+ contacts) who know me by this number. When I exchanged contact information I didn't know they would be this way.

Pharcyde
02-01-2011, 08:17 PM
I think he is trying to quote my "Farm until your fingers bleed".

Anyways, I found out I am like a chick in some ways... All my guy friends are like "Dude why wont she txt me back?" then all my girl friends are like "Ugh he wont stop texting me!!!!" I pretty much hate texting people. I feel like I am being forced to talk about random crap that I don't wanna hear about. I DON'T CARE THAT YOUR IN YOUR PJ'S PETTING YOUR CAT AND YOUR BUNNY WHILE YOU TEXT ME FOLLOWED BY LOL!

'nuff said....

Zeus
02-01-2011, 08:22 PM
I think he is trying to quote my "Farm until your fingers bleed".

Anyways, I found out I am like a chick in some ways... All my guy friends are like "Dude why wont she txt me back?" then all my girl friends are like "Ugh he wont stop texting me!!!!" I pretty much hate texting people. I feel like I am being forced to talk about random crap that I don't wanna hear about. I DON'T CARE THAT YOUR IN YOUR PJ'S PETTING YOUR CAT AND YOUR BUNNY WHILE YOU TEXT ME FOLLOWED BY LOL!

'nuff said....

OMG SAME HERE! I hate what's worse is when girl's txt me when they are bored or looking for advice about a friend of mine or something they like. LOL. I'm like, "Umm don't you have a girlfriend you can girl talk this with, because I feel just a tad bit weird doing this lol"

Ellyidol
02-01-2011, 08:23 PM
"And I'm like.. and she's like.. then I'm like.. then she said..."

Luckily PL can be played over the phone call.

Pharcyde
02-01-2011, 08:25 PM
Eww... Secret about me.. I used to be the "advice guy". Like everyone knew if they needed advice with anything, they could come to me. Apperently I had really good advice too. Yeah it was cool for awhile because I had lots of close friends, but after awhile, ppl started walking all over me. Soo now I'm just your typical d*&ch bag funny guy :P. Screw the nice guy advice guy thing.

Also theres nothing worse then the girl you really really like asking you for advice on a guy that doesn't give two craps about them..

Zeus
02-01-2011, 08:25 PM
"And I'm like.. and she's like.. then I'm like.. then she said..."

Luckily PL can be played over the phone call.

How did you know my secret! I just put the person on speaker and continue playing PL, being like, "mhmm, ya, you are so right"

Pharcyde
02-01-2011, 08:26 PM
How did you know my secret! I just put the person on speaker and continue playing PL, being like, "mhmm, ya, you are so right"

lol when I do this, I stop listening to them and there like "Brandon.. Hellllooooo... You there? Brandon?". "oh yes.. of course... interesting about your mothers uhh... discussing hairy mole?"

Ellyidol
02-01-2011, 08:28 PM
LOL! I usually do it with earphones though, so I don't have to hold phone close when playing ;)

I wonder if airplane mode + wifi on would work..

Zeus
lol when I do this, I stop listening to them and there like "Brandon.. Hellllooooo... You there? Brandon?". "oh yes.. of course... interesting about your mothers uhh... discussing hairy mole?"

Ya same here, :p but I still make it seem like I'm somehow still involved in the convo.

Phoenixking
Typo lol i meant play but i wasnt thinking straigt

Junside
02-01-2011, 08:31 PM
So I'm screwed if I want that call from my job? I think I'm going to try the airplane mode + wifi thing. But WiFi is so shaky on PL lately... fml

Ellyidol
02-01-2011, 08:32 PM
So I'm screwed if I want that call from my job? I think I'm going to try the airplane mode + wifi thing. But WiFi is so shaky on PL lately... fml

True, same with my wifi. I don't know why, I always thought wifi would be stronger to play with.

Pharcyde
02-01-2011, 08:34 PM
Wifi has been bad for me lately too :(

Erik_is_funny_lol
02-01-2011, 08:34 PM
Junside I wish I was in your place ;) trust me, I'm desperate, even though I have no wish to be xD

Phoenixking
02-01-2011, 08:38 PM
I play on ipad so it doesnt matter to me phar i need some advice i have a freind who scares children how do you deal with them

Junside
02-01-2011, 08:43 PM
Junside I wish I was in your place ;) trust me, I'm desperate, even though I have no wish to be xD

Well to be honest, I'm a late bloomer. It's only until I started to see how simple it was, I figured most women out. No need to have a meltdown over someone who doesn't like you back. Why should you? It's not fair to yourself. I understand loneliness is one of the crappiest feelings in the world, but sometimes, it's your effort that will make the most impact.

Erik von Markovik aka Mystery, considered the greatest pick-up artist in the world, went through a DECADE(that's ten freakin years) of trial and error to get where he is. Imagine how many times he got rejected to learn and lie in bed that night with another failure. He used to be a totak nerd, playing Dungeons and Dragons and little or no social life. See? Human determination. You need to crash and burn and get your heart broken before you learn what went wrong. And that stage is inevitable.

Ellyidol
02-01-2011, 08:45 PM
LOL Mystery! PUA much?

I've heard Love Systems has got them beat big time though.

Kossi
02-01-2011, 08:47 PM
SOLUTION: Change your number to 1-985-655-2500 >.>

Junside
02-01-2011, 08:48 PM
LOL Mystery! PUA much?

I've heard Love Systems has got them beat big time though.

I don't like Love Systems. They just seem like they do it for profit. I read the stories, and I only find Mystery to be a respectable PUA figure. Therefore, I've always been a Mystery student.

Ellyidol
02-01-2011, 08:49 PM
I don't like Love Systems. They just seem like they do it for profit. I read the stories, and I only find Mystery to be a respectable PUA figure. Therefore, I've always been a Mystery student.

Yeah, Love Systems seems really commercial too. Mystery is really cool indeed, I just find his whole crazy side a bit disturbing. =/

PUA on MTV was good good fun. Strauss + Mystery was fun too!

Junside
02-01-2011, 08:52 PM
Women like a little crazy. :)

And yeah I watched it for the lulz.

I was like "omg you did not just say that!"

lol I remember one of the lines "You have like the orange-est tan I've ever seen!" LOL

Ellyidol
02-01-2011, 08:55 PM
Women like a little crazy. :)

And yeah I watched it for the lulz.

I was like "omg you did not just say that!"

lol I remember one of the lines "You have like the orange-est tan I've ever seen!" LOL

True. I just remember to always, always, be playful. :)

It had some pretty cool moves too, gambits if you must.

The whole, do you believe in love spells kinda thing.

Junside
02-01-2011, 08:59 PM
True. I just remember to always, always, be playful. :)

It had some pretty cool moves too, gambits if you must.

The whole, do you believe in love spells kinda thing.

I never really understood what a gambit is, nor have I ever tried to learn.

The kind of game I run is to be ambiguous, yet interesting. Legitimate, yet playful. And never fair. :) I don't like being fair.

I don't like that opener either. I just blurt out something random based on the occasion like... "I like cheese doodles. Now I'm thinking about a cheese doodle kiss imprint! You think wives will get mad at that? You come home with a cheese doodle lip print on your collar and your wife is like '... Did you meet that girl with cheese doodles again?!'"

Ellyidol
02-01-2011, 09:02 PM
I never really understood what a gambit is, nor have I ever tried to learn.

The kind of game I run is to be ambiguous, yet interesting. Legitimate, yet playful. And never fair. :) I don't like being fair.

I don't like that opener either. I just blurt out something random based on the occasion like... "I like cheese doodles. Now I'm thinking about a cheese doodle kiss imprint! You think wives will get mad at that? You come home with a cheese doodle lip print on your collar and your wife is like '... Did you meet that girl with cheese doodles again?!'"

I think gambits are their "moves", just a fancy word for it.

Yeah, after awhile I realised the material itself wasn't that useful. I like the concept really, I just find it weird reciting an opener or such thats memorized instead of being from yourself.

Junside
02-01-2011, 09:04 PM
I think gambits are their "moves", just a fancy word for it.

Yeah, after awhile I realised the material itself wasn't that useful. I like the concept really, I just find it weird reciting an opener or such thats memorized instead of being from yourself.

Exactly. It feels so much more natural to be natural, which is a good feeling, keeping your cool and being yourself.

Are you a PUA student?!

Ellyidol
02-01-2011, 09:06 PM
Exactly. It feels so much more natural to be natural, which is a good feeling, keeping your cool and being yourself.

Are you a PUA student?!

Nah, barely.

My friend really got into it, and it started rubbing off on me. Like Strauss' words, "I used to be a good pickup artist, now I'm trying to be a good boyfriend" :P

Junside
02-01-2011, 09:15 PM
Sweet man, everyone has different intentions for playing the game. Some to get married, find some love etc

Ellyidol
02-01-2011, 09:16 PM
Sweet man, everyone has different intentions for playing the game. Some to get married, find some love etc

Thanks, and your exactly right :)