PDA

View Full Version : Simple questions regarding Free offers (Fyber)

Anarchist
10-15-2014, 09:39 AM
Free Platinum Offers:
We have a new client with an alternate Free Platinum Offer Provider, called Fyber, in the Apple approval process right now. We have actually been using Fyber for a little while now for Free Platinum Offers in Battle Command! We look forward to Fyber Free Platinum Offers going live soon.

It's common knowledge Halloween is knocking at the door.
It's also common knowledge plat is expensive in this game.
We also know there is currently no efficient way to gain some free plat. (Trialplay puts you through Hercules trials for crumbs of plat)

So my questions are:

#1. Is Fyber coming before the Halloween event?
#2. Will there be a plat sale before the event? (@ dev/mod If there will be one please announce it now before i spend my cash on clothes)
#3 Did anyone notice Apple is always trolling us?

Iahwahska
10-15-2014, 10:10 AM
It might come with Halloween but I doubt before.

Tabeer Amin
10-15-2014, 10:31 AM
I think sts should change trail play too :/

Pollata1246
10-15-2014, 10:52 AM
not change...but fire trialpay...

mightymynk
10-15-2014, 11:17 AM
Agree trialpay is useless too hard offers, very less payout and dont get plats 9 out of 10 times and then keep contacting support for 3-4 days. I basically avoid trialpay coz f that

Samhayne
10-15-2014, 01:26 PM
#2. Will there be a plat sale before the event? (@ dev/mod If there will be one please announce it now before i spend my cash on clothes)

Apple looks to be pretty slammed with App makers re-submitting updated apps because of iOS 8. This has slowed down the release of the new Fyber Free Platinum Offer Wall to Arcane Legends.

Right now, I anticipate Fyber Free Offers will debut shortly before, or concurrently with, the Halloween event.

As for a Platinum Sale, we don't pre-announce them.

I hope that helps.

Sorcerie
10-15-2014, 02:25 PM
So there is hope for us Free players for the event. :D

Good to hear, hopefully upon release of the offers we get double offers to make sure we get a nice start on the halloween content~

Anarchist
10-15-2014, 02:35 PM
Apple looks to be pretty slammed with App makers re-submitting updated apps because of iOS 8. This has slowed down the release of the new Fyber Free Platinum Offer Wall to Arcane Legends.

Right now, I anticipate Fyber Free Offers will debut shortly before, or concurrently with, the Halloween event.

I hope that helps.

Yes it did, thank you :)

Raselph
10-15-2014, 11:12 PM

I hope that helps.

ok , now i understand why apple is like that, in the meanwhile

halloween is fun so lets see what we can

oh yeah:

trial play offers upon completetion dont give the platinum required...any solutions why?

Raselph
10-15-2014, 11:14 PM

you wanna spend cash on clothes or spend cash on AL??

wkwkwkw

if your buying fresh clothes buy lol

Anarchist
10-16-2014, 12:35 AM
Problem is i wanna invest on the event already made plans where buying plat is mandatory. But if there is not gonna be a plat sale or new offers i wont buy any plat but spend the cash on other things.

Thefireofic
10-18-2014, 02:20 PM
How about for Android?

Hercules
10-18-2014, 02:46 PM
It's common knowledge Halloween is knocking at the door.
It's also common knowledge plat is expensive in this game.
We also know there is currently no efficient way to gain some free plat. (Trialplay puts you through Hercules trials for crumbs of plat)

So my questions are:

O.o lol?

Anarchist
10-18-2014, 02:53 PM
>.<

js.

Ebezaanec
10-18-2014, 02:53 PM
O.o lol?

I'm sure he just alluded to the 12 Labors of Hercules.

But, still funny that you showed up :p

SacredKnight
10-18-2014, 03:55 PM
How about for Android?

Since AL is a cross platform game (Apple,Android,Chrome), the servers are run on multiple types of devices with their own owners and managers etc. Each of these three different companies have their on ToS etc. etc. etc. so STS has to sort things out with all of them before the content can come.

Alhuntrazeck
10-19-2014, 03:55 AM
#4. Will Fyber be available for PC users?

mrshield
10-19-2014, 05:33 AM
Zzz i need plat now for respec :( but no free plat.

Thefireofic
10-19-2014, 11:07 AM
Hope it's available for PC.

Raselph
10-20-2014, 06:02 AM
Zzz i need plat now for respec :( but no free plat.

wait until halloween or planar or winter a respec kit will be made ^-^

Zylx
10-20-2014, 03:45 PM
Problem is i wanna invest on the event already made plans where buying plat is mandatory. But if there is not gonna be a plat sale or new offers i wont buy any plat but spend the cash on other things.

I'd rather spend money on personal things rather than on this game atm. After halloween, well be right back to where we are now.

Raselph
10-21-2014, 08:11 AM
hope this might platinum users...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?181219-What-to-do-with-your-platinum