PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Event

Woundedwarrior
10-15-2014, 04:40 PM
I didnt play during the past few events and I was wondering how this is gonna work. Can someone pls explain how the whole energy system works? Also, how do you get to different tiers? All help is appreciated, thanks.

Ssneakykills
10-15-2014, 04:41 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?180155-HUGE-Halloween-Event-Coming-Soon-to-Arcane-Legends!

Woundedwarrior
10-15-2014, 04:52 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?180155-HUGE-Halloween-Event-Coming-Soon-to-Arcane-Legends!

Ive already looked at that thread multiple times. No where does it say how someone gets to these different tiers or how energy is obtained aside from buying it.

Main concern is how much of this event is free and how much you have to pay for. Do you have to keep buying energy and do you have to pay to go up to the next tier?

Ssneakykills
10-15-2014, 05:02 PM
Ive already looked at that thread multiple times. No where does it say how someone gets to these different tiers or how energy is obtained aside from buying it.

Main concern is how much of this event is free and how much you have to pay for. Do you have to keep buying energy and have to pay to go up to the next tier?

Points/Tiers - You progress up the tiers by completing runs and every time you complete a map and kill the boss you get a certain amount of points according to the boss and for example after you Reach 250 pointe you obtain bronze tier then 1000 points for silver and so on. You are rewarded after every tier you progress upon granting you special rewards and ou don't have to pay for that either.

Energy - This can be obtained by looting from bosses or the new chests. I believe you can also craft it by collecting essences or buying with plat. You start of with 3 energy and as you uses it takes a certain amount of time to replenish so you can carry on running.

Pay or free -This is event is all free the only thing you would pay for his for extra energy kits and feeds your pet pretty much.

This is based on the last event which was usroth and that happened in that also some things have changed but that is in the link above

mmaachilles211
10-15-2014, 05:03 PM
To gain points and move up to different tiers you need to run the event and beat the bosses. To get to these bosses you need energy. You got 3 free energy per day (energy recharged 1 every 8 hours). If you wanted more you had a ciuple of options.
1. Buy energy with plat from the store. 5 energy was like 25 plat.
2. Buy energy from the cs. That gets pricey but if you save for the events I think it's better because you have a higher chance of getting really good gear that keeps you in the game longer.
3. And finally the grind. This is where you hunt for energy essence. During ursoth you needed 3 essences to craft 1 energy and it took 2 or 3 hours, can't remember exactly.

I don't remember the points needed for bronze and silver but gold was 5240 during ursoth.

Hope this helps.

Idly
10-15-2014, 05:07 PM
During ursoth gold tier was 3150-3200 points, energy crafting was 2hrs

Woundedwarrior
10-15-2014, 05:18 PM
Thanks all! Starting to make more sense. In the past events, has the only way to get tokens been from bosses or is there other non plat ways? Just wondering how easy it will be to get token items from this event

Idly
10-15-2014, 05:34 PM
Tokens are either for plat or from killing bosses. Last event points and tokens were distribibuted as follows (I could be wrong ive slept since

Herond 15 points 8 tokens
Europhex 25 points 12 tokens
Helena 70 points 24 tokens
Ursoth 180 points 36/48 tokens

You could also get tokens from the spirit chests (pumpkin chests alternative) during ursoth but they were a very small amount and it was always a disappointment to loot them.

Franocazzzo
10-15-2014, 05:40 PM
Ur offy a lot on Helena and ursoth for the other 2

Helena: 23
Ursoth: 34