PDA

View Full Version : Advice please :)

Tastebow
10-15-2014, 05:57 PM
Hey! I've currently completed(ish) my twink rogue, I also want to make another account (already have 3 slots unlocked including my twink) I want the other toon for getting to a higher level, my worries are;
#1. What class Should I use (Warrior/Rouge/Sorcerer)
#2. If it will be too expensive to make a new charecter
#3. Best/Fastest way to make money ?
#4. Whether it'll be worth it in the long run.

💕Thanks in advance for reading/answering💕

obee
10-15-2014, 06:14 PM
#1 Rogues, they are overpowered
#2 Warriors are the most expensive class, mage is the least expensive, but Mages are underpowered
#3 Farming
#4It will

Avshow
10-15-2014, 08:33 PM
the mainly cost will be pet
gears can be sold when u feel boring, but pet cannot, u lost the cost of pet forever.

obee
10-15-2014, 08:35 PM
You can use the Halloween map to level up your char :)

Ssneakykills
10-16-2014, 01:47 AM
1) For pvp I would choose either a warrior or a rogue but for pve Mage is probably the best to choose from. I've only ever used rogue and Mage and I prefer Mage a lot but I've never tried warrior so I woudnt be be to tell you how good it is.
2) Shoudnt be too exspensive it only gets really exspensive when you buy the top gear at endgame
3) Merching - I'm awful at but some people making millions and millions or farming which I know a lot of people get pretty rich of this too.
4.) You get some pretty cool perks at endgame such as being able to run elite maps for better loot and farming the planar arena for some neat stuff.

Digitalclock
10-16-2014, 05:17 AM
#1 up to you,but Mage is best for PvE. Rogue and Warrior for PvP. Warriors can be nice for elite too IMO.
#2 it won't be expensive(for elite,pve) but for pvp, if you wanna get best gear at 41 you must have 150 m.
#3 Farming Elite - Merching
#4 i agree with obee, lb will be worth, and planar maybe

Tastebow
10-16-2014, 06:30 AM
Thanks guys, I already have a level 24 mage so I guess I can just carry it on, what armor shall I buy? And what skills etc should I have? Thanks a lot ��

Ssneakykills
10-16-2014, 06:35 AM
Thanks guys, I already have a level 24 mage so I guess I can just carry it on, what armor shall I buy? And what skills etc should I have? Thanks a lot ��

Buy cheap good gear as you level up then resell once you levelled

Tastebow
10-16-2014, 06:38 AM
Buy cheap good gear as you level up then resell once you levelled

What is decent gear at level 24/25 mage?

Also I have little bear as a pet for my mage' is this good or bad(for Mage pve) thanks

This Mage will be purely for pve as my twink is for pvp :)

Digitalclock
10-16-2014, 12:46 PM
Thanks guys, I already have a level 24 mage so I guess I can just carry it on, what armor shall I buy? And what skills etc should I have? Thanks a lot 😘
Check the auction for armor, pick which one cheap and good. skills i recommend fireball,lightning,frost,timeshift,shield

Digitalclock
10-16-2014, 12:50 PM
Check the auction for armor, pick which one cheap and good. skills i recommend fireball,lightning,frost,timeshift,shield
I would use shield for pvp(if you will) and elite. For normal maps i recommend only damage skills (leveling up) fireball,lightning,timeshift,frost

Digitalclock
10-16-2014, 01:03 PM
I found an armor cheap and good -Clever Demonologist Bone Of Security- pm Digitalclockk or Bluenotfound, i will give that for free(when you found me online)

Amadorbibidor
10-16-2014, 01:21 PM
My lvl 25 mage has got 277 DMG, 310 DPS and 2100 HP. I think they are decent stats. My pets included happiness in those stats. (wrathjaw but I love ethyl too) If you need a repertory I think my stats are the average so you can make a vision of what you need to improve. I can help you with gear/pets advices.

Ssneakykills
10-16-2014, 02:03 PM
Add my ign in my sig if you have my further questions

Tastebow
10-16-2014, 04:30 PM
I found an armor cheap and good -Clever Demonologist Bone Of Security- pm Digitalclockk or Bluenotfound, i will give that for free(when you found me online)

I have ancient brut armor and helm and expedition rifle , but thanks, is mine better? :o

Tastebow
10-16-2014, 04:30 PM
My lvl 25 mage has got 277 DMG, 310 DPS and 2100 HP. I think they are decent stats. My pets included happiness in those stats. (wrathjaw but I love ethyl too) If you need a repertory I think my stats are the average so you can make a vision of what you need to improve. I can help you with gear/pets advices.

How is it so high?:o my dmg is umm hold on ill tell you XD

Tastebow
10-16-2014, 04:31 PM
Add my ign in my sig if you have my further questions

Appreciate it!

Iahwahska
10-16-2014, 08:19 PM
Mage seems to be by far the easiest to level due thier ability to breeze through tombs and mines solo. Also you can save a lot of money by specing in Lifegiver while you're leveling.

Digitalclock
10-17-2014, 09:43 AM
I have ancient brut armor and helm and expedition rifle , but thanks, is mine better? :o
Yes it is if 21+