PDA

View Full Version : Not getting plat from nativex?

Mudkap
10-15-2014, 07:12 PM
Ok, so I used to have the games kill shot and game of war, but deleted them a while ago. Those two games are free plat offer games for me, probably for you too lol. So when I do the offers play the game for like 10 minutes, I still don't get my plat. Is it because I used to have the game before?

Thank you! :)

Somemager
10-15-2014, 09:16 PM
Wait a week and message nativeX alot of my offers i already did on trailpay and nativex offered them for triple the payout :/ either it takes awhile to confirm or just wait and message nativeX.

Mudkap
10-16-2014, 07:27 AM
Wait a week and message nativeX alot of my offers i already did on trailpay and nativex offered them for triple the payout :/ either it takes awhile to confirm or just wait and message nativeX.

Ok thanks

qkb
10-16-2014, 12:21 PM
elp me pls pocket legend my tablet android 4.2.2 no offer nativex black screen

uigronada
10-16-2014, 09:45 PM
Trial play offers not even working i download like 15 games to get plat and played required time and quest to get the plat but when i return there still 0 balance what happen help!!

Somemager
10-19-2014, 04:15 PM
elp me pls pocket legend my tablet android 4.2.2 no offer nativex black screen

Tablets / android devices are bugged they will release native to other devices soon.

Somemager
10-19-2014, 04:16 PM
Trial play offers not even working i download like 15 games to get plat and played required time and quest to get the plat but when i return there still 0 balance what happen help!!

Trailpay isnt very reliable to me sometimes it saves me and gets me enough to respec stats.