PDA

View Full Version : regarding event energy !"

ibighunk
10-15-2014, 08:02 PM
Make two more slots
Currently there r only 3 slots..of energy.
Its good u make it 5 ..so people can progress fast in event.

Thank u
Give ur opinions [emoji4]

Raregem
10-15-2014, 08:23 PM
I'd personally rather see them shorten the "cool down" from 8 hours to 2 for one to regenerate. If they made 5 slots it would still take a long time for you to be full with each energy (40 hours) taking 8 hours a piece. Or they could reduce the cool down to 6 hours and have all 3 energy regenerate at the same time. When they first introduced it I thought all three of the energies replenished after the 8 hours, I was shocked when that wasn't the case.

The one energy regeneration at time is really sad, I think sts would still make money if they gave players more than 3 free runs a day. I say these are the only free energy because it cost time to farm essences/craft and it costs plat or gold to buy the kits.

hozukreti
10-15-2014, 08:31 PM
+1 this idea already suggested few time, but still not implemented yet..nice to see if they implement this idea on upcoming event.

ibighunk
10-15-2014, 08:35 PM
I'd personally rather see them shorten the "cool down" from 8 hours to 2 for one to regenerate. If they made 5 slots it would still take a long time for you to be full with each energy taking 8 hours a piece. Or they could reduce the cool down to 6 hours and have all 3 energy regenerate at the same time. When they first introduced it I thought it was going to be that all of the energy replenished after the 8 hours, I was shocked when that wasn't the case.

The one energy regeneration at time is really sad, I think sts would still make money if they gave players more than 3 free runs a day. I say these are the only free energy because it cost time to farm essences/craft and it costs plat or gold to buy the kits.
Bro this idea is good in two ways :

Best for one who want to play 3-4 hours in a day but at different times.
So he can use at once when he play..
And then he login aftwr...till 2-3 energy regenerate.

Raregem
10-15-2014, 08:39 PM
Bro this idea is good in two ways :

Best for one who want to play 3-4 hours in a day but at different times.
So he can use at once when he play..
And then he login aftwr...till 2-3 energy regenerate.

Girl :) But yea it's what I'd like to see implemented.

Avshow
10-15-2014, 08:44 PM
the way sts handle this always is "using plat can reduce the cool down".................

I'd personally rather see them shorten the "cool down" from 8 hours to 2 for one to regenerate. If they made 5 slots it would still take a long time for you to be full with each energy (40 hours) taking 8 hours a piece. Or they could reduce the cool down to 6 hours and have all 3 energy regenerate at the same time. When they first introduced it I thought all three of the energies replenished after the 8 hours, I was shocked when that wasn't the case.

ibighunk
10-15-2014, 08:46 PM
Girl :) But yea it's what I'd like to see implemented.
K girl....its quite osome idea....as reduce adduction...
Which causes depression..
And keep u awag from social life k [emoji4]

andyz.yuta
10-16-2014, 08:33 PM
they'll never heard us xD

ibighunk
10-19-2014, 09:04 AM
Yup

Azemen
10-19-2014, 01:28 PM
Yes:

Reduce cool down to 4 or 6 hrs
Energy regenerats consecutivly at the same time
Increase to 5 max slots

The devs feel that if you play three times a day, with the 8 hr cooldown u should reach gold, at least during last event.
However, what they don't realize is that playing 3 times every 8 hrs would probaly require somone up during the middle of the night, during work/school, or other odd hours many players can't adhere to!

And even with the craftable energy now, as Raregem stated:

I say these are the only free energy because it costs time to farm essences/craft and it costs plat or gold to buy the kits, and the general AL population are mostly casual players who are busy and do not have time to farm, or much gold/plat.

Devs, can we recive your input on this matter?