PDA

View Full Version : Obsessions

Kingofhurtz
02-01-2011, 09:45 PM
Who else thinks it's quite funny how when one or a few members of the community start farming for some rare item, people follow until eventually virtually everyone is doing it at some time or another. For example: a few months back for a few weeks, half the threads on forums were about farming vyx, then came green ice and now I feel level 10 pinks and possibly the ruby blade sword of legend. It's so much fun to watch the community go through obsessions and I will admit ive been dragged into everyone so far! I quite like it because it makes the price of that item drop considerably. Before green ice was farmed so much, some prices were up to 1.5 mil. Now I've seen people selling for 500k. One can only guess what the next obsession will be...

Ladylove
02-01-2011, 09:47 PM
The next new fad: catering to Ladylove's every desire

Ayrilana
02-01-2011, 09:50 PM
It's kind of annoying to be honest. I used to farm for the helm then random people started to join the map. Leaving the first room with mobs didn't stop them. I then switched over to Fridge and had maybe a good couple of weeks with nobody going in there. Eventually that changed.