PDA

View Full Version : Guild HAall furniture

Missdrunkeyes
10-15-2014, 08:43 PM
How would u all think about guild hall furniture?Guild halls are always sooo bland, and its the center of socialization! post your replies!:cheerful::cheerful:

tarlan
10-15-2014, 09:01 PM
i would like a giant bed where u and best freinds could get on

BuffaloWing
10-16-2014, 01:30 AM
i would like a giant bed where u and best freinds could get on

Only if those best friends are all women ;)

See you in Pocket Legends! :D

tarlan
10-16-2014, 07:59 PM
Only if those best friends are all women ;)

slowbros b4 ho-ohs is my pokemon rule

BuffaloWing
10-16-2014, 08:12 PM
slowbros b4 ho-ohs is my pokemon rule

I aint talkin bout pokemon, IM TALKIN BOUT CHICKS.

tarlan
10-16-2014, 09:32 PM

like baby hens/roosters?

um i think pokemon would be a bit cuter and cleaner

Mudkap
10-16-2014, 11:33 PM

Pokémon is the answer to everything.

Mudkap
10-16-2014, 11:35 PM
Also I like the idea of the furniture! Gives the halls more of a pizzazz! It's pretty boring atm and I don't usually see people in it. It would be nice to get people meeting up there and having a nice chat :)

Giazagilur
10-17-2014, 12:22 AM
Yes it'd be great if we could customize guild halls!..instead of all guild halls looking the same

BuffaloWing
10-17-2014, 01:00 AM
You know what would be nice? The ability to actually sit in the throne and not have it just be a thing you can walk through. And a really cool thing would be the ability to make your own guild logos, and then hang your guild banners around the hall.

tarlan
10-18-2014, 11:38 AM
pay 50 plat to break into a nother guild hall and u could kill everyone in it

Sheugokin
10-18-2014, 07:56 PM
pay 50 plat to break into a nother guild hall and u could kill everyone in it

Or spy.

Guild wars will just happen every second of the day.

tarlan
10-18-2014, 08:56 PM
^^^also good idea

Disobediant
10-19-2014, 01:28 PM
I would like to see more vendors in the guild hall, perhaps a vanity vendor that sells everything listed in the Store fro 1 plat less then all the other traders. Its not much of a deal at all but, they would make their money when people buy the Tier 3 guild hall. So its a win for them and a win for us.

Secondly, I've been considering the pros/cons to having an Arthur/auction house off to the left of the stash spot in the T3 guild hall, This could be a more quitter place to purchase and sell items for users who wish to avoid the hustle and flow of bale fort. On the con side, guild members would be more likely to spam their sales in the guild hall or on the guild chat and huddle around this Auction spot, causing problems for other members to join their guild halls. simple fix for that would be to raise the amount of people allowed in a town by at least another 25 people.

And lastly, I would also like to see a second entry way to the guild hall, to avoid walking threw bale fort and all the begging low lvl players who are click happy and simply click and ask anyone walking buy wearing a fancy set if they could have some gold or items for free. This has gone on for too long, and I've posted about it a few times on the tron website, but the cuteness is over and its really getting annoying. If I didnt want to get discounted elixirs, then normally id have no reason to go to the guild hall.

So please devs, mods, rem, seor, anyone who sees this, do something for your original game, your baby, the place where it all started, start acting like you care about it, we are starting to loose faith in sts's ability to produce any more updates for the game that started it all.....its not dead yet, you have many many many more updates to handle.

Disobediant
10-19-2014, 01:29 PM
i write better when im mad ^

tarlan
10-19-2014, 02:52 PM
upper tier guilds should also improve the guild, like default guild can only have 2 or 3 max officer and 5 recruit, +5 for 1 and +5 more, then no limit at max tier; maybe record weekly pve and pvp kills for guilds winners get plat or somting

Missdrunkeyes
10-19-2014, 03:11 PM
I agree greatly. Balefort is just so chaotic, and i would definitely approve that idea if I were a Spactime Studios Mod. Well written :)

GreenLord
10-20-2014, 07:39 PM
A dummy target would be great to rage on.

tarlan
10-20-2014, 08:12 PM
it could look like an AL warrior

Disobediant
10-21-2014, 02:03 PM
A dummy target would be great to rage on.

it could look like an AL warrior

Oh yes I'm with that idea 100%. I would love to take out some rage on a AL character or competing character from one of the other sts games.