10-15-2014, 09:14 PM
How to kill dis boss :/

Mister Smith
10-15-2014, 10:35 PM
Idk magic :p

iRandom
10-15-2014, 11:35 PM
Which boss?
if the one that's fat then use the barrels to get rid of the blue shield then go crazy and spam skills

Giazagilur
10-16-2014, 01:00 AM
Play in a good group with combos preferably...it's way too op for a level 50 boss :(

Giazagilur
10-16-2014, 01:01 AM
Play with a good group with combos preferably...they're way too op for a level 50 boss :(

Skillless
10-16-2014, 01:27 AM
Assuming you are level 50 workout combo elixirs:
2 birds kill bosses quickly, blast gets their shields down
2 mages keep birds alive, help to plow through mobs easily
1 good bear keeps a aggro away from the rest, keeps bosses pinned
Pull bosses separately and kill them one after another.

If you are level 60+ and/or on combo:
Run through mashing buttons, it doesn't take much skill then.

bearuang
10-16-2014, 02:44 AM
Im using bear, first boss. Too bad so i cant solo it?

Fwend
10-16-2014, 06:58 AM
Use a barrel to remove the sheild of the bosses, ensure they are right up close to the barrel before you destroy the barrel or it will miss.

Alternatively have a bird with you, birds can use the skill break armor to remove the shield.

iRandom
10-16-2014, 09:03 AM
Im using bear, first boss. Too bad so i cant solo it?
Unless you have a 50x damage elixir, then i suggest strongly against trying to solo the level.

Alternatively have a bird with you, birds can use the skill break armor to remove the shield.
The skill is blast shot not break armor.

Chopper
10-16-2014, 02:19 PM
Unless you have a 50x damage elixir, then i suggest strongly against trying to solo the level.

The skill is blast shot not break armor.

Yeah, without a bird, it takes a looooong time to use the barrels to kill the bossess. Better to wait for a bird. Otherwise, it's a cat and mouse game waiting for the barrels to respawn and trying not to hit them accidentally until they boss is next to them for a few seconds of damage attacks.

Tweeter D Bird
10-16-2014, 02:39 PM
Or if your max level you can just destroy shadow caves. Sometimes I'll do a run just to see if I'm lucky and get something by soloing with a bird :D

iRandom
10-16-2014, 07:17 PM
Or if your max level you can just destroy shadow caves. Sometimes I'll do a run just to see if I'm lucky and get something by soloing with a bird :D

Im L238 and still can't beat shadows.

Fwend
10-16-2014, 08:16 PM
The skill is blast shot not break armor.[/QUOTE]

Yes it is thank you for clearing that up.

Caves was a challenging world back then, when yes you needed the dynamics of a well balanced team to clear it.
It's still fun to farm, you get many drops you can liquidate for gold. And the weapons and shields sell for a good price now.

Sentinel, shadow and hate gear, the red and black what a gorgeous looking set, with the black aura and purple sparkles.

Electrophiles
10-17-2014, 12:56 AM
its easy for any bird l71+ with swift or phantom or lustrous set
for mages and bears its harder...hardest for mages since mage has crappy armor and defense and those bosses hit ard

iRandom
10-17-2014, 03:05 PM
its easy for any bird l71+ with swift or phantom or lustrous set
for mages and bears its harder...hardest for mages since mage has crappy armor and defense and those bosses hit ard

But Im L238 using Black Hole Bow set and still can't beat shadow caves' bosses