PDA

View Full Version : cAN YOu ADD platinums on klaas and shazbot 1-10 plats

Cee Reel
10-15-2014, 11:02 PM
Because other players cant afford to buy plats and other are just still kids they dont have credit card

siddhant
10-16-2014, 03:52 AM
i will agree with this since i am non plat buyer lol..

Pivot
10-16-2014, 10:40 AM
Never happen they made this game p2w

laatrogue
10-16-2014, 11:58 AM
+1 good for poor players with me :)

Hhhohstapler
10-16-2014, 12:07 PM
+1 I would like to see that

Samhayne
10-16-2014, 12:11 PM
Hey guys,

We've done platinum on daily rewards before in Pocket Legends. People exploited it by making multiple free accounts, using the accumulated Platinum to buy gold and trade the gold to their main. Crafty!

So, while you won't see platinum on rewards, we have talked about other reward mechanism to thank people for sticking with the game, etc. Also, you will notice that most everything that had a hard requirement for Platinum can now be had for gold (for example, you used to only get Elixirs with Platinum, now you can get them using gold to buy Elixir Kits). Respecs scrolls will be coming out very soon to allow you to get Respecs with gold.

I hope that helps to address your concerns.

Amadorbibidor
10-16-2014, 01:48 PM
Samhayne is right, it would be hardly abused if they do it. Also a lot of things are now achievable with gold. Platinum is only the shortest way to being rich but for example: you can't buy dova bear with platinum but yes with gold.

Don't forget Gold>Platinum

Kakashis
10-17-2014, 03:54 AM
Samhayne is correct. Just about everything that used to cost platinum in the game can now be purchased with hard earned gold. Unfortunately that means that if you're a free to play Toon, you must work hard to reap the benefits that plat players get easily by doing offers or spending real cash. I'm already very thankful that so many things are now available to us. You would have cried at the beginning as I was literally stuck with 25 inventory for a very long time!

Arhamsaeed
10-17-2014, 04:08 AM
Please add option to open locked crates with gold

Sent from my HTC Amaze using Tapatalk 2

Inan'hesh
10-17-2014, 07:28 AM

^
^
^
This!
Its the main reason why wed like to have a platinum daily quest or freebies!

noahgoulin
10-19-2014, 03:47 AM

Oh yes hat would be a great idea for non plat users.

Raselph
10-20-2014, 06:40 AM
Hey guys,

We've done platinum on daily rewards before in Pocket Legends. People exploited it by making multiple free accounts, using the accumulated Platinum to buy gold and trade the gold to their main. Crafty!

So, while you won't see platinum on rewards, we have talked about other reward mechanism to thank people for sticking with the game, etc. Also, you will notice that most everything that had a hard requirement for Platinum can now be had for gold (for example, you used to only get Elixirs with Platinum, now you can get them using gold to buy Elixir Kits). Respecs scrolls will be coming out very soon to allow you to get Respecs with gold.

I hope that helps to address your concerns.

i think this should help out a bit sam

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?181219-What-to-do-with-your-platinum

Gess
10-20-2014, 06:51 AM
Add Respec Scrolls to Klaas' loot table plz :-)
EDIT: Maybe Ankhs too.

InternetExplorer
10-20-2014, 06:54 AM

uh uh... and the chance to obtain a good item by opening locked crates with gold would be .000000000000000001%. Even using hundred of plats in opening locks it didnt yield any good results. I know its gambling but why would i gamble if the gold income from farming dungeons/tombs is low? filler items costs 4 gold? the highest i know is 20g..

Raselph
10-23-2014, 11:33 PM
uh uh... and the chance to obtain a good item by opening locked crates with gold would be .000000000000000001%. Even using hundred of plats in opening locks it didnt yield any good results. I know its gambling but why would i gamble if the gold income from farming dungeons/tombs is low? filler items costs 4 gold? the highest i know is 20g..

it would be better to say -1000%

Alhuntrazeck
10-24-2014, 08:27 PM
Hazel and Dart...make them farmable so non-plat users can get Beastmaster?

Active
10-28-2014, 01:13 PM
Please

obee
10-28-2014, 08:06 PM

Sts would literally lose all of ther money

Raselph
10-31-2014, 11:15 PM
Sts would literally lose all of ther money

not literally , STG will get extinct

SacredKnight
10-31-2014, 11:51 PM
Just go with the flow guys ^_^ After all, AL is a game and the aim of the game is to provide something fun and enjoyable to do in your leisure time. I personally think AL creates something incredibly enjoyable to do in ones spare time and I do not think we need to milk the cow. Just relax, if you want to complain about anything complain about what has been already created and deployed not what could happen if this were in the game or any other hypothetical turn out.

E.g. Make Elites more profitable (Right now locks are worth more to farm then going to elites).

Vaeriu
11-01-2014, 05:19 AM

Will drop sts's income...we can't look at our own benefits sometimes @_@

Haligali
11-01-2014, 10:56 AM

Not gona happen, there is 5-30-100 plat in lockeds too, if you wanna loot some mythic or arcane with pure gold, then you should try open elite chests.

Raselph
11-01-2014, 09:27 PM
Just go with the flow guys ^_^ After all, AL is a game and the aim of the game is to provide something fun and enjoyable to do in your leisure time. I personally think AL creates something incredibly enjoyable to do in ones spare time and I do not think we need to milk the cow. Just relax, if you want to complain about anything complain about what has been already created and deployed not what could happen if this were in the game or any other hypothetical turn out.

E.g. Make Elites more profitable (Right now locks are worth more to farm then going to elites).

THIS^^^^ is what i was gonna say ^_^ stole my words huh ^_^ im kiddin