PDA

View Full Version : Very confused :(

Zipponator
02-01-2011, 10:30 PM
I have seen multiple videos and screenshots of pocket legends in a much different setting to mine. What i mean is , the camera angle is different, the display is different etc. An example can be seen in the post named " crafting " . I was wondering how you get that and what device is it on.

bpatterson007
02-01-2011, 10:31 PM
The iOS (Apple) and Android (Google) versions look slightly different I have noticed.

Royce
02-01-2011, 10:41 PM
Android and iPod look pretty much the same to me. The iPad interface is pretty different though. You can't change angle any more (used to be able to on iPad), but you can zoom in for a slightly different perspective by pinching (or in settings too now I think).

bpatterson007
02-01-2011, 10:49 PM
Android and iPod look pretty much the same to me. The iPad interface is pretty different though. You can't change angle any more (used to be able to on iPad), but you can zoom in for a slightly different perspective by pinching (or in settings too now I think).

Ah I didn't think of iPad...I had always assumed that was OS differences.

Zipponator
02-01-2011, 10:52 PM
How do i get google ( android ) version ?

bpatterson007
02-01-2011, 10:53 PM
How do i get google ( android ) version ?

Your device will only have access to the proper version through the App Store or Market.

krazii
02-02-2011, 09:15 AM

What angle? You can rotate screen around your character (around what some would consider the y-axis.

Kalielle
02-02-2011, 09:23 AM
I think Royce meant changing the angle to go up and down, so you could look at your character at eye level for example like in the cut scenes and not always from slightly above like it is now.

I wish you could still do that, it would work great for screenshots/videos.

Duke
02-02-2011, 09:40 AM
You can pinch-to-zoom on the iPhone, too. I agree it would be nice to have 1st-person and/or "chase" mode in addition to the normal top-down display.