PDA

View Full Version : How long will the Halloween event last?

Gensin
10-16-2014, 08:01 AM
Last elondrian event, It lasted 3 weeks and thats very helpful to people earning tiers to get stuffs, but not for LB people. So anyone?

Anarchist
10-16-2014, 08:04 AM
We dont even know when it starts lol

Gensin
10-16-2014, 08:06 AM

Hopefully a mod or dev tells us how long it will go on, 3 weeks 4weeks? 1 week?
Im looking up If I still need to open some energy kits just to get platinum tiers to my toons in time.

Also Im looking if players just can go to atleast gold tier by not using any kits.

Raselph
10-16-2014, 09:09 AM

Good one, neither do we know when it starts nor do we know it's end , it's pretty obvious that the devs/mods will announce very very soon I believe...patience is the key , since they working on the specific bugs , graphical effects , and other issues on our fyber platinum service too. We will have to wait since the STG and STS both are having major problems. There can be a reason that STS is keeping us busy since they will buy time to end the issues of the fraud caused by nativeX. Well... Apologies that I don't how this happened but I'm sure that STS will do something for us rather than keep us bored , there's lot more to discover than what STS showed us in their videos

Farminer's
10-16-2014, 09:30 AM
Hopefully a mod or dev tells us how long it will go on, 3 weeks 4weeks? 1 week?
Im looking up If I still need to open some energy kits just to get platinum tiers to my toons in time.

Also Im looking if players just can go to atleast gold tier by not using any kits.
The elon event lasted for about 3 weeks. I was able to get gold tier on 3 different toons using no energy kits will probably be around the same for Halloween event just will have to work harder for platinum tier.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Gensin
10-16-2014, 10:37 AM
The elon event lasted for about 3 weeks. I was able to get gold tier on 3 different toons using no energy kits will probably be around the same for Halloween event just will have to work harder for platinum tier.

Hopefully this is 3 weeks. Or 4 weeks since there is a new tier.

Farminer's
10-16-2014, 10:45 AM
I hope so