PDA

View Full Version : How much

Tastebow
10-16-2014, 10:49 AM
Out of curiosity, how much plat /gold is needed to take a decent place on the LB (for hween) approximately?
And can anyone Guesstimate for me etc ; 100 plat will get you ; 500 plat will get you ; 1m gold will get you etc thanks in advance 💕😘

Ssneakykills
10-16-2014, 10:53 AM
Basically you need to be able to spend every day for long and I mean long periods of time to run these maps and you'll need to keep buying essences either out of cs so it would cost maybe 1 mil gold or more depending how many times you run the maps and it's hard to guess how much you need because nobody knows the duration of event and how hard the event is

Tastebow
10-16-2014, 10:55 AM
Basically you need to be able to spend every day for long and I mean long periods of time to run these maps and you'll need to keep buying essences either out of cs so it would cost maybe 1 mil gold or more depending how many times you run the maps and it's hard to guess how much you need because nobody knows the duration of event and how hard the event is
True, thanks bud.
How much did it cost people last time to get sns?

Ssneakykills
10-16-2014, 10:58 AM
Those people farmed for 3 weeks non stop for sns because they racked up I believe 250-300 points from the whole event on one toon

Titanium
10-16-2014, 11:06 AM
It's simple.

Tank class spends 4 times less than rogues

Mage class spends 2 times less

Rogue class spends 30-40m

Do the math.

Tastebow
10-16-2014, 04:33 PM
It's simple.

Tank class spends 4 times less than rogues

Mage class spends 2 times less

Rogue class spends 30-40m

Do the math.

How come they spend so much less? And woah that's a lot

Kakashis
10-16-2014, 06:12 PM
50 million in energy was the last estimate, now maybe more! You have to have no life for 3 weeks and basically wake up, do the same thing over and over until you drop dead.

if you buy plats, maybe $600 worth of plats will allow you to run indefiantely?