PDA

View Full Version : 35 plat wasted this reason

icantgetkills
02-02-2011, 01:58 AM
i bought the 4 legendary items pack level 10 i got 4 purples...
so did elly im sure your supposed to get pinks am i wrong
if so i would really life a refund or my pinks!

so is this a bug my bad luck or what :/?

asommers
02-02-2011, 02:00 AM
Send email to support(at)spacetimestudios.com.

-ALS

Ellyidol
02-02-2011, 02:02 AM
Thanks Als, so will I.

icantgetkills
02-02-2011, 02:04 AM
yes thanks

Ellyidol
02-02-2011, 02:41 AM
Just noticed it said Legendary and Epic items, so is that why the purples are there?

Also, is the weapon the only pink you can actually get from the set? Since I got Purp Head and Armor, Pink weapon.

Baked-Potato
02-02-2011, 02:56 AM
I bought the Archer level 10 4 pack. 3 purps and a pink shield

icantgetkills
02-02-2011, 03:22 AM
but some people got a whole conq or legend set or a full dreamers or mastery :/

alexkww
02-02-2011, 05:17 AM
I also got 2 purple when I bought the 10lv 3 legendary items pack

icantgetkills
02-02-2011, 05:29 AM
bs i bought the level 10 4 pack and it was pink so i thought all pink like i saw in other posts

Royce
02-02-2011, 10:53 AM
They are supposed to be a mix of purps and pinks. I've spent a couple hundred plat already and will spend a couple hundred more no doubt to get all the items I need for my collection. Wish there was something I could do with my pile of duplicate level 10 purps though...

Beanmachine
02-02-2011, 11:01 AM
this pack is a rip-off...

BeardedBear
02-02-2011, 11:06 AM
Guys, you aren't promised any pinks with the packs, although its more than likely at least one. I got a pack with 3 purples last night, bought an additional one and received 3 sniper and 1 Jewel thief, which was a nice payoff. It's all about the luck of the draw.

They are supposed to be a mix of purps and pinks. I've spent a couple hundred plat already and will spend a couple hundred more no doubt to get all the items I need for my collection. Wish there was something I could do with my pile of duplicate level 10 purps though...

Yeah, tell me about it. I wish we would sell, trade or heck, even just gift these items. Any chance of that happening Asommers?

Arterra
02-02-2011, 12:39 PM
i dont see the point in collecting all of those pinks. you are basically proving you can spend the most plat and not care. collecting in game items is ok, but just going around and buying packs just is a rip off and frankly not as impressive as farming something.

Royce
02-02-2011, 12:49 PM
i dont see the point in collecting all of those pinks. you are basically proving you can spend the most plat and not care. collecting in game items is ok, but just going around and buying packs just is a rip off and frankly not as impressive as farming something.

I have had every wand and bracer in the game for a long time. I'm not gonna stop now just because they made these ones really expensive to acquire. Collections aren't really for showing off anyway since there is not any good way to do that. It's more for personal satisfaction ;)

Phoenixking
02-02-2011, 01:06 PM
I have had every wand and bracer in the game for a long time. I'm not gonna stop now just because they made these ones really expensive to acquire. Collections aren't really for showing off anyway since there is not any good way to do that. It's more for personal satisfaction ;)
Nicely played

i dont see the point in collecting all of those pinks. you are basically proving you can spend the most plat and not care. collecting in game items is ok, but just going around and buying packs just is a rip off and frankly not as impressive as farming something.maybe its for help when there at low levels people like to use pinks to fight till the next level and buy another

Chant
02-02-2011, 02:31 PM
... I'm not gonna stop now just because they made these ones really expensive to acquire. Collections aren't really for showing off anyway since there is not any good way to do that. It's more for personal satisfaction ;)

I totally agree with Royce :) However, my satisfaction is declining. Purchased all legendary plat sets and I'm disappointed with all the purples I received.

asommers
02-02-2011, 03:47 PM
I think I see the confusion here, the store category description is incorrect. The name used to be Legendary and Epic item packs (but that was a mistake). We corrected it to say "Premium", but unfortunately failed to also change the category description. As always, we'll get you fixed up.

-ALS

Ellyidol
02-02-2011, 07:11 PM
Thanks ALS, do we still need to email support or is this a server wide thing?

Arterra
02-02-2011, 07:16 PM
maybe its for help when there at low levels people like to use pinks to fight till the next level and buy another

i approve of this usage, works well for low levels. however, buying them just to have the items proves very little, even to yourself.

icantgetkills
02-02-2011, 07:18 PM
thanks asommers i would rather have my plat returned if that possible as i saw the epic and legendary packs last time i checked so bought the pink one thinking they would be pink thanks for the fast reply as always