PDA

View Full Version : About balance

jiph
10-17-2014, 01:43 AM
I forgot to post my opinion about the balance thread and I think is fine as it is there is no balance to be done at all is the PLAYER SKILLS not a balance excuse.Im able to kill players with higher damage than me 1v1 if you don't have the gear to step in pvp don't even think about steping in don't say is a balance issue cause is not you just need to practice and get better gear I'm not gonna fight a rogue if I don't have a arcane ring right does that makes sense? So you bail pvp unless you gang her fight the same players that have the same damage/gear like you otherwise your gonna start crying about balance-. Let those arcane ring owners play with themself until you get one is just common sense isn't-.all we need is 1 more skill slot. learn how to use your skill points.and also pets this game should be call pet legends not arcane legends because obviously almost all damage is done by the pet not the character they shouldn't focus so much on pets.pets should be a vanity not a 80% of your own stats if you really wanna show your skills and brag about it fight with out any pets just pure skills obviously warriors would win in a second I play all 3 classes my main is warrior. rouge and sorcerer just for farming and remember the lvl cap is not even lvl 60 if you sorcerer think bulwark was op why you didn't come out with a plan to avoid it? Not take the reflected damage? If full arcane sorcerer were crying about the bulwark curse than -.practice more if sts does something to suppose balance sorceres than rouges and warriors are gonna cry a lot more sts you don't always have to listen to people complaining just for their pleasure.

Xeusx
10-17-2014, 02:07 AM
-1 Skill slot.

Inan'hesh
10-17-2014, 07:58 AM
I forgot to post my opinion about the balance thread and I think is fine as it is there is no balance to be done at all is the PLAYER SKILLS not a balance excuse.Im able to kill players with higher damage than me 1v1 if you don't have the gear to step in pvp don't even think about steping in don't say is a balance issue cause is not you just need to practice and get better gear I'm not gonna fight a rogue if I don't have a arcane ring right does that makes sense? So you bail pvp unless you gang her fight the same players that have the same damage/gear like you otherwise your gonna start crying about balance-. Let those arcane ring owners play with themself until you get one is just common sense isn't-.all we need is 1 more skill slot. learn how to use your skill points.and also pets this game should be call pet legends not arcane legends because obviously almost all damage is done by the pet not the character they shouldn't focus so much on pets.pets should be a vanity not a 80% of your own stats if you really wanna show your skills and brag about it fight with out any pets just pure skills obviously warriors would win in a second I play all 3 classes my main is warrior. rouge and sorcerer just for farming and remember the lvl cap is not even lvl 60 if you sorcerer think bulwark was op why you didn't come out with a plan to avoid it? Not take the reflected damage? If full arcane sorcerer were crying about the bulwark curse than -.practice more if sts does something to suppose balance sorceres than rouges and warriors are gonna cry a lot more sts you don't always have to listen to people complaining just for their pleasure.

^
^
What is this guy blabbering about?
Its unbalance because the devs nerfed almost all the sorc skills. No root, stun immunity, no freeze, crappy heal and thin shield?
There was no PLAYER SKILLS there, only wrong way of balancing the toon skills.

I think you had the wrong idea on balancing, its not the gears (like bulwark or arcane rings) that makes the pvp unbalance. Its the toon themselves are unbalanced.

Dont say that Instanthumor (just an example) is not a fully geared sorc nor even question his PLAYER SKILL. Yet even him thinks that the classes were unbalanced.

Ridding on your wrong balancing idea, how is it that sorcs needs to do, learn, avoid etc etc... just to kill a warrior (ever read the thread mage-kills-the-maul?). When a warrior all have to do is charged his normal attack and its game-over for the sorc (before the bulwark nerf)?

You should have read through the whole Class-balancing-thread posted by the devs, or better make your own sorc in full gear (with arcane ring an all) then lets see if a rouge can't One shot you, then say that it is still balanced.

Anyway -1 to skill slot, it wouldn't solve anything. It will just make the matter worse. Rogue with razor or smoke with still 3 attack skills, warrior with jugged-vb-HoR and still 2 attack skills. While sorcs with gale?(incompatible with FB) Frostbolt that doesnt freeze, clock the don't root, heal that wouldn't fill our health (unlike packs or HoR), Lightning (another skill that diminished by stun immunity).

jiph
10-17-2014, 01:09 PM
Is the person who is playing just practice and you get it

Inan'hesh
10-17-2014, 07:21 PM
Is the person who is playing just practice and you get it

LOL! Did you even read what I replied (or understood it) ?

1. You don't understand what Class-balance is.
2. You had wrong notion about balancing. Its not the gears, its the class itself that is unbalanced
3. Players who played this game since season 1 all agrees that sorcerers are the weakest of the three class in pvp. So your practice more suggestion is not really valid.
4. Its really a (-1) to added slot skill. It will cause further unbalancing to a already unbalanced pvp.
5. Please read before posting again.

jiph
10-18-2014, 10:33 AM
Practice is the key and common sense -."""
I can teach you if you want for free

Inan'hesh
10-18-2014, 11:09 AM

No thanks, keep it to youself. You needed it more.

MonsterMage:D
10-18-2014, 02:31 PM

Okie, since it's all about skill.. 1v1 zeus without shield and Survive a combo. Or any other rogue with arcane ring. Keep in mind, you have to be a mage. If your twinking, beat a rogue or warrior 1v1. The rogue or warrior has to be decent or a little bit under average. The twinking levels have to be 10-20! Good luck!!!! ^.^

forumspammer
10-18-2014, 02:57 PM
This is sooo funny!!!

Sir, I had a good laugh. You made my day :)

jiph
10-18-2014, 04:23 PM
Just learn on your own it takes time you'll get it

forumspammer
10-19-2014, 10:36 AM

PfffFF! Its sarcasssm, he you didn't get it. :)

kinzmet
10-19-2014, 04:13 PM

Post a video of your sorc vs an equaly geared rogue or warrior.

Or all the PLAYER SKILL your talking about is just a nonsense.

jiph
10-19-2014, 09:46 PM
If a sorcerer knows what he doing he won't lose because I have seen sorceres kill rouges and warriors 1v1 if you dummie farm you never gonna get better remember your fighting in clashes not 1v1 but if you both agree to fight 1v1 then show your skills sorcerer aren't weak is the player

kinzmet
10-20-2014, 07:33 AM
If a sorcerer knows what he doing he won't lose because I have seen sorceres kill rouges and warriors 1v1 if you dummie farm you never gonna get better remember your fighting in clashes not 1v1 but if you both agree to fight 1v1 then show your skills sorcerer aren't weak is the player

Like I said, post video. or its just non-sense.