PDA

View Full Version : Pollata's Help Center

Pollata1246
10-17-2014, 05:30 AM
Hi all, my IGn Is POLLATA

I was thinking about all the new players who need help to clear areas and some basic guides for all classes (especially mage class as im one). So here it is. Anyone upto level 35 can ask me if they need any help anywhere. I may not be available at all times.. so pls just put at what time (GMT +5:30) you will be available. I will check (usually i will be on from 8:30am to 8.30pm) if i will be able to come. Or else i will pm you and just fix another appointment (lol 'appointment')
Please put the following info as shown:-

1. Ign
2. Character
3. Level
4. Area you want to clear/ any help you want like small basic guides etc.
5. Time you will be online (in-game)

Note: No begging in the forums or in-game. Please keep the thread constructive. Open to suggestions and feedbacks also.

P.S. If anybody (who is an AL Minuteman) wanna join me, please Pm me...

Thanks For Your Time

Pollata1246
10-17-2014, 05:30 AM
Reserved

Xeusx
10-17-2014, 08:08 AM
You should put this in AL Minutemen thread.

Raselph
10-19-2014, 06:05 AM
Hi all, my IGn Is POLLATA

I was thinking about all the new players who need help to clear areas and some basic guides for all classes (especially mage class as im one). So here it is. Anyone upto level 35 can ask me if they need any help anywhere. I may not be available at all times.. so pls just put at what time (GMT +5:30) you will be available. I will check (usually i will be on from 8:30am to 8.30pm) if i will be able to come. Or else i will pm you and just fix another appointment (lol 'appointment')
Please put the following info as shown:-

1. Ign
2. Character
3. Level
4. Area you want to clear/ any help you want like small basic guides etc.
5. Time you will be online (in-game)

Note: No begging in the forums or in-game. Please keep the thread constructive. Open to suggestions and feedbacks also.

P.S. If anybody (who is an AL Minuteman) wanna join me, please Pm me...

Thanks For Your Time

dude , all you have to do is rather than wasting your time, go to the AL minutemen and POST THIS LMAO!!